• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► love help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikuskeyblade

You see there's this girl I like and I'm thinking about asking her out, but her & I are great friends, so I'm wondering that should I ask her out because if she dumps me our friendship will be sort of weird.

(p.s. how should I do it.)

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
If you honestly believe that you'd like something to happen despite the fact that depending how things go you might not be friends afterwards, and you're alright with that, first of all think about whether or not she might be interested in you. If you honestly think you have a chance at a yes if you tell her how you feel and ask her to go out with you, then go for it.

I myself have been in the situation in which I dated a friend, one of my best friends no less, and we broke up recently. It's really putting a strain on both of us, especially because we still see each other every day and each want to stay friends. Generally I'd advise you not to date someone that you're going to see like every day after you two break up; it gets awkward.

I think you should talk to her face to face. You can kinda get an idea of what her reaction will be even if she pulls the, "I need some time to think" thing on you. Hope for a yes, be ready for a no.

rikuskeyblade

the thing is I sit right next to her in biology & see her evryday but I honestly like her not just because of how she looks but her attitude, and I'm sure she likes me too. I'm thinking about asking her tomorrow in biology through a note, because the guy who sit's next to me is a dumbass and ruin my chances by announcing it to the whole class. I really have a bad case of the butterflies when I'm next to her & she is the first person that I've ever felt like this for.:wub::wub:

Last edited:

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
If you like her, she likes you, and you like her enough that it doesn't matter what she looks like, then what the hell are you waiting for?

I've been in the situation of being "just friends" and I must say that it was hell. Despite the fact that things are kinda awkward now, I wouldn't have changed the fact that her and I got together. Don't lose your opportunity to be with her, because it might not always be there, then she'll move on, be with someone else, and I can tell you from experience that only makes things worse.

So ya, to sum up this post: Go for it.

T

the loose moose

dued valentines is coming up
she wont be able to resist you
trust me
this works all the time for me
ask around a holiday

rikuskeyblade

What a... well you know, she rejected me by responding you're too fat, even though I'm like one of the skinniest guys at school, and later today she asked out my friend & kissed him in front of me, thwn gave me the dirtiest look, so now I feel like crap and need advice to help myself feel better.:cry: :cry:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
There's a few reason's why she'd do this:

A.) She's a bitch

B.) She doesn't like you like that

C.) She's trying to get at your nerves(playing a game with your mind. . .hate it when girls do that. . .)

D.) She like you like that, but doesn't want to admit it.

I say just forget about her, or talk to your friend about it. . .or hell even talk to her about it, maybe if you're open she'll realize how much you/she likes her/you.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
What a... well you know, she rejected me by responding you're too fat, even though I'm like one of the skinniest guys at school, and later today she asked out my friend & kissed him in front of me, thwn gave me the dirtiest look, so now I feel like crap and need advice to help myself feel better.:cry: :cry:
Hmm...what kinda friend does that.

Maybe she already liked someone else, and she didnt know how to tell you. So she wanted to tell you in a joke, which you misunderstood and took seriously. Then when she noticed that you were there watching her, she kinda felt bad because she knew how you felt about her, and you saw her self-doubt as a dirty look.

Make up, be friends again and move onto someone else. That's how love works. Sulking over one girl after there's no more chance with her is pointless, and you wont be able to notice the other girls.

T

Tyler Durden

dude...

that sucks.

you shouldn't have asked her out in a note. Most girls dont like that.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Yes, for future reference, do not ask out a girl through a note. In my personal opinion, that would make you come off as being spineless.

However, it is really weird for her to be acting like that. So strange, in fact, I think you should ask her what's really going on. You haven't got much to lose, and I doubt that she seriously thinks you're fat if you're as skinny as you say.

But if she admits that she was just messing with your head, you may want to reconsider asking her out. She needs to realize that she can't mess around with people like that.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
you know, you could have asked her if she like anyone. Then if she said who or yeah and then asks why are you asking then say just wondering. The note thing never works. Only in Napoleon Dynamite. What you should do is ignore her for a couple of days but not past the point of ignoring her existance and such. You must have a good friend to keep your secret and all. If she's messing with your head, don't retaliate. It ends worse. Just be friends again. Like my old friend who had a crush on this girl in my middle school class. I remember when he really liked her and there were competition among people. He had to borrow some money from me I think.

Anyways, just continue on being friends and ignore her when she does things you don't like. And do that typical yes-man thing and say yeah all the time.

T

the loose moose

when i was going with this girl evryone knew we liked eachther
maybe its the way we talked to eachother
maybe it was the way we snuggled
or maybe it was the way we kissed in front of the whole marching band
i dunno
when we broke we never talked to eachother and still dont (happened like 3 months ago)
i suggest ignore her and if she wants to talk to you act like shes wasting your time

rikuskeyblade

I think that now I have to kick my friends ass because he knew I liked her and kissed her to piss me off, he told me that to my face, and turns out she loved the note, she said that's the reason she wants to go out with me. I've never felt so pissed off and happy at the same time well I've got to go to her house right now.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
when i was going with this girl evryone knew we liked eachther
maybe its the way we talked to eachother
maybe it was the way we snuggled
or maybe it was the way we kissed in front of the whole marching band
i dunno
when we broke we never talked to eachother and still dont (happened like 3 months ago)
i suggest ignore her and if she wants to talk to you act like shes wasting your time

That's creepy. . . I had a relationship that was JUST like that. I went out with a Jr., we talked a LOT, snuggled, and on the trip, to and from, Ralagh(don't know if I spelled that right) we made out on the bus, in front of everyone. . . and we broke up a few months ago. . .

The only difference I can see is that we still talk to each other, and she still lays on me when we watch movies and still wants to hang out and stuff. . .

I miss those days. . .

Mr. Sports (Sora_Blade_16) said:
Don't worry, shes a bitch..

start playing sports to get your mind off her

No, don't go play sports if you don't want to, IF THAT'S NOT YOUR THINGS THEN DON'T.

Try giving better, meaning more helpful, advise that . . .doesn't have to do with sports. . .just a thought. . .

You didn't have to resort to violence. . .glad you got your girl though. . .

Last edited:

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Well, Valentines day is coming up... I know this is such a typical thing to do but it usually works. Send her a flower and a card pretty much saying will u be my gurl? xD if poetry ain't ur thing then don't do it!!! just be urself and tell how u feel. if this is old and I'm like late, then my bad!! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back