• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost Planet 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Kinda reminds me of Halo, Gears of War and Dead Space. Mhm. I remember when they announced Lost Space as a new IP years ago. My boyfriend at the time said it was a loada crap -- but then again he hates BioShock with a burning passion, so whatever. How was it? And Lost Planet 2? Other than that, nice CGI.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
And Lost Planet 2?

It was legitimately fun from what I played. Granted that all I played was the demo which consisted of some co-op and competitive multiplayer, it was fun all around. Definitely some similarities with Gears of War. I imagine the AI is an annoyance for single-player, but that seems to always be the case. Great game to play with other people.

Only thing is that because no one I knew was going to get it, neither did I.

Zter

The CGI certainly does look impressive, but the game will look nothing like it. I never actually played any of the Lost Planets, but I may play this one if the gameplay looks good.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
First minute or so reminds me of the ice creature scene in the Star Trek (2009) movie quite a bit:

Also, Spark Unlimited is apparently developing Lost Planet 3. Games developed by Spark Unlimited:

• Call of Duty: Finest Hour – (GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox) (2004)
  • Turning Point: Fall of Liberty – (PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360) (2008)
  • Legendary (previously Legendary: The Box) – (PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360) (2008)

Yeah. Not sure how I feel about this. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back