• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LOST in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Is anyone up to have Lost in KH 3/BBS/Coded/358/2. It would be interesting and it could work with the interne capabilities on the PS3 (i.e. you could buy 23rd Psalm) I think it would be fun, but I'm a Lostie. So, what do you guys think?

A

Anima Relic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Lost isn't even apart of disney. Don't post crap like this :glare: Read the thread called "Just so you know" or something like that, it's still on the front page I think :glare:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
What are you talking about? And Disney owns ABC, so technically Lost is Apart of Disney. You could yell at me if I said I wanted Pscyh (on USA owned by NBC), but not for something on ABC that has some real Drama (again, yell at me if I said Ugly Betty or Grey's Anatomy/

A

Anima Relic

^I'm talking about how LOST will NEVER be in KH. Also, don't give me that "It's a possiblity" crap neither because it's NOT a possiblity AT ALL. :glare:

Charlie K

Back in Business
As much as I love lost, no way in the world would that ever happen!.Never.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
As much as I love LOST(whoa GoldenKnight,I didn't know you said that too when I posted!that was bizarre.) it would NEVER happen and is not a good idea. The story of LOST is way to complex for a game. It just couldn't work.

Last edited:
A

Anima Relic

noo. i dont watch Lost, but i know it wouldnt be too great. even though ABC is owned by Disney, it isnt like a Disney Classic. Classics are whats in the game, not a TV series.

I'm not disagreeing with you or anything, but Pirates of the Carribean is not a Disney Classic, but it was in KH2.

wouldnt it also be a little too...drastic...and violent for the game? i mean little kids play this game too. a plane crash that leads to deaths and people fighting each other to survive isnt something a game like this should have.

I'm not disagreeing with you or anything, but Pirates of the Carribean is not a Disney Classic, but it was in KH2.

true, it isn't a "classic". but its a movie, not a TV series thats lasted how many seasons?

V

V.A.T.13

Disney also owns Pulp Fiction SO I GEUSS WE'LL SEE SAMUAL JACKSON IN KH TOO HUH?!

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
hey hey hey!

can we have star wars in KH? or maybe speed?

/sarcasm

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
As much as I love LOST(whoa GoldenKnight,I didn't know you said that too when I posted!that was bizarre.) it would NEVER happen and is not a good idea. The story of LOST is way to complex for a game. It just couldn't work.

Oh really now?

Still, there is really no chance of Lost being in Kingdom Hearts at all.

wouldnt it also be a little too...drastic...and violent for the game? i mean little kids play this game too. a plane crash that leads to deaths and people fighting each other to survive isnt something a game like this should have.

Wait...people don't fight and die in Kingdom Hearts? What game did you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back