• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looks like i was right....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
SE makes both games, they want both to be popular so that they make money.

i tetsuya nomura is just a person, i'm talking about him, not SE. he hints BBS in the beginning to be more popular than Days....SE on the other hand want all there games to be popular...

i dont like people calling one person who works for Se, SE

Zeffphyr

I don't, it doesn't make sense.

Well, when BBS does release, there will most probably still be many more DS´s sold than PSP´s.
(unless everyone who doesn´t have a PSP buys one just for BBS, which is unlikely)
So, in theory, even if every person who has a PSP buys BBS, Days will still have sold more since
more DS´s have been sold.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well, when BBS does release, there will most probably still be many more DS´s sold than PSP´s.
(unless everyone who doesn´t have a PSP buys one just for BBS, which is unlikely)
So, in theory, even if every person who has a PSP buys BBS, Days will still have sold more since
more DS´s have been sold.

i dont think DS have been sold more than PSP...also not all DS fans have heard of KH....so again, there are still some areas where PSP fans can enjoy BBS. BBS is a prequel...most likely people will buy it and understand it unlike DS....

Zeffphyr

i dont think DS have been sold more than PSP...also not all DS fans have heard of KH....so again, there are still some areas where PSP fans can enjoy BBS. BBS is a prequel...most likely people will buy it and understand it unlike DS....

Well, like I said, in theory. Although I´m pretty sure that not all PSP fans have heard of KH either (just throwin that out there) But whatever, I´m sure both games will sell well as SE and Nomura want them to. Because we all know that we´re slaves to their games lol.

Apollo

Silver Member

No the DS is out selling the PSP.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
i tetsuya nomura is just a person, i'm talking about him, not SE. he hints BBS in the beginning to be more popular than Days....SE on the other hand want all there games to be popular...

i dont like people calling one person who works for Se, SE

Sure, it might naturally be a more popular game, but he isn't pushing it one way or another. They're both his games, his creations. He wouldn't wish more success on one over another.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Sure, it might naturally be a more popular game, but he isn't pushing it one way or another. They're both his games, his creations. He wouldn't wish more success on one over another.

yes, that's what i was trying to say....

Allister Rose

French Lover
Um, no. You said Nomura would want one game to be more popular than another.
That's nonsensical.

i confused wouldnt with "would" my bad....but he actually would pick favorites over his own games....i mean....does he want coded to be as good as days and BBS? i highly doubt it....

Sora'sOtherSide

I don't see any reasoning behing that. Why would he want to make coded as good as BBS and Days?

Allister Rose

French Lover
I don't see any reasoning behing that. Why would he not want to make coded as good as BBS and Days?

exactly, what if he wanted BBS to be slightly more popular? i dont see why he wouldnt, i mean DAys was a huge success but that doesnt mean there could be better.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
i confused wouldnt with "would" my bad....but he actually would pick favorites over his own games....i mean....does he want coded to be as good as days and BBS? i highly doubt it....

And why wouldn't he want it to be as popular? Logically speaking, it won't ever happen, but still.
He's not pushing certain games over others. He wants them all to sell.

He didn't think of both games and on the offset say, "Hey, I want this one to do better". Wanting to top a previously released game is something different, obviously.

Sora'sOtherSide

exactly, what if he wanted BBS to be slightly more popular? i dont see why he wouldnt, i mean DAys was a huge success but that doesnt mean there could be better.

You misread my post. To put it in other words: "Why would he purposefully intend to make coded worse than BBS?"

Allister Rose

French Lover
And why wouldn't he want it to be as popular? Logically speaking, it won't ever happen, but still.
He's not pushing certain games over others. He wants them all to sell.

He didn't think of both games and on the offset say, "Hey, I want this one to do better". Wanting to top a previously released game is something different, obviously.

your not logically speaking. your just assuming.

again, he can choose favorites within his own games. why not? just cuz it sounds unlikely? me and my friends do it all the time,

Sora'sOtherSide

Of course, he can have a favorite. But that doesn't mean he wants one to be better or do better than the others.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
your not logically speaking. your just assuming.
Coded isn't going to do as well as the other two. That's pretty much a fact.

again, he can choose favorites within his own games. why not? just cuz it sounds unlikely? me and my friends do it all the time,
Response:
Of course, he can have a favorite. But that doesn't mean he wants one to be better or do better than the others.

And even if he did he would never say so in an interview or something, as you claim. Talk about bad publicity, if the creator of a game wishes ill-will on it. :/

Allister Rose

French Lover
Coded isn't going to do as well as the other two. That's pretty much a fact.

Response:

And even if he did he would never say so in an interview or something, as you claim. Talk about bad publicity, if the creator of a game wishes ill-will on it. :/

he did speak ill-will towards coded in the beginning...

but that's hardly the point. i never said he said his two games would suck and that one game would be totally awesome...

you really aren't trying to say it's a possibility. its possible and probable. and why would he say to an interviewwer? i doubt Se will let him speak bad abouta game. he did show alo tof excitement towards BBS....

i'm not wrong in this, i'm just saying he has shown more popular with BBS in the begining, but now is more of a strategy with merchandize.

xgnarmanx

he did speak ill-will towards coded in the beginning...

but that's hardly the point. i never said he said his two games would suck and that one game would be totally awesome...

you really aren't trying to say it's a possibility. its possible and probable. and why would he say to an interviewwer? i doubt Se will let him speak bad abouta game. he did show alo tof excitement towards BBS....

i'm not wrong in this, i'm just saying he has shown more popular with BBS in the begining, but now is more of a strategy with merchandize.

I agree with you. He does seem more excited about bbs while DAYS and BBS is a side story BBS has a bigger role in kh universe It helps us connect all the kh games together and dives deeper in what KH is.... Days is just a side story of roxas and the year sora was asleep sure its important but its not as important as BBS.

Edit: Lol I I didnt read the " but now is more of a strategy with merchandize" part and now ive confused myself >.0

Allister Rose

French Lover
Lol I I didnt read the " but now is more of a strategy with merchandize" part and now ive confused myself >.0

when all this news about Days came out it was only to promote it more for people can buy it...they will do the same for BBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back