• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looks like i was right....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
he did speak ill-will towards coded in the beginning...
Prove it. Because he didn't.

but that's hardly the point. i never said he said his two games would suck and that one game would be totally awesome...
Nobody knows what you say because half the time you don't make any sense at all.

you really aren't trying to say it's a possibility. its possible and probable. and why would he say to an interviewwer? i doubt Se will let him speak bad abouta game. he did show alo tof excitement towards BBS....
You said he said it. That's why were talking about his stupid topic in the first place.

i'm not wrong in this, i'm just saying he has shown more popular with BBS in the begining, but now is more of a strategy with merchandize.

Okay, learn to speak. I can hardly tell what you're trying to say at all.
This isn't about which one he's more excited for, nobody knows. YOU are the one that claimed he wanted BBS to do better then all the games, which is stupid--money is money. It doesn't matter where it comes from. :/

Allister Rose

French Lover
Prove it. Because he didn't.

Nobody knows what you say because half the time you don't make any sense at all.

You said he said it. That's why were talking about his stupid topic in the first place.

Okay, learn to speak. I can hardly tell what you're trying to say at all.
This isn't about which one he's more excited for, nobody knows. YOU are the one that claimed he wanted BBS to do better then all the games, which is stupid--money is money. It doesn't matter where it comes from. :/

sigh.....you seem to understand just find....i dont see any confusion so you must be understanding....well anyways i dont really like talking to you raz so i'll just end this

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I assure you the feeling is quite mutual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back