• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Lonely

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Uh... I don't know how to help you be funny. So, if it feels awkward to you, I guess you might not wanna do it....

I guess my comments aren't helping either... *is in same boat as MA*

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Wel i don't know what else to say either... just try not to be someone your not, that's all really

afrobutt

Silver Member
Lol, I'm kinda late, but I'll offer some advise

Honestly, there's no point in trying to hang out with ppl who don't like you. I hate being this blunt (don't hate me T_T), but I don't wanna lie either. You seem to be one of those ppl who aren't rlly loud, but not intresting either. So ppl don't care when you eat with them at lunch, but as for hanging out they're just like "... bout that >.> <.<"

My only real advice is to chill until you find someone who doesn't rlly have many friends either. Makes it a lot easier to hang out then someone who has other friends who want to hang out with them.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Take up a hobby or something outside of school.

With luck, you'll meet people there to befriend.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Snow...
You're a complete sweetheart, how can someone NOT like you? D=
Anyways,I have a feeling your 'friends' don't really wanna hang out with you and are trying to distance themselves from you as much as possible without just telling you to go away.Thats what it sounds like as I've seen it happen before and its happened to me too.I don't know, but thats what I think.

You should try and be more outgoing and not worry about coming off as awkward or anything like that, you're an awesome person and you will be liked by anyone who gets to know you. ^_^

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Be an artsy loner with other artsy loners. =3
That tends to work out, you know any clubs around for artists or something? Joining some kind of club kind of helps with finding new friends and don't forget, you've always got us if you need us. ^_^

Last edited:

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
<3

Our school has no clubs. I mean none whatsoever. No sports, no arts, nothing. =/ Nor is there like, a sports centre anywhere nearby, or anywhere such a thing would take place. Yeah, where I live fails hard. We have nothing.

I feel terrible today. >.> ... *rant*

<3

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Aww... Poor Snow! D=
*hugs*
Ok... Ummm... Do you know anyone at your school or art class or something who has similar interests as you do? If you do, gather up the courage and go talk to them, k?

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
<3

Our school has no clubs. I mean none whatsoever. No sports, no arts, nothing. =/ Nor is there like, a sports centre anywhere nearby, or anywhere such a thing would take place. Yeah, where I live fails hard. We have nothing.

I feel terrible today. >.> ... *rant*

<3

No sports? I swear I would die if I lived where you do.

See if you could start some clubs at your school or something then. Has that possibility ever come up at your school?

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Ok... Ummm... Do you know anyone at your school or art class or something who has similar interests as you do? If you do, gather up the courage and go talk to them, k?

Some interests are kinda shared, as in taste in music. If all else fails we could talk about art.

Frozen Fate said:
No sports? I swear I would die if I lived where you do.

See if you could start some clubs at your school or something then. Has that possibility ever come up at your school?

They tend to stop after one session because not enough people show up. That and it has to do with funding and stuff.

I really appreciate this. <3

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
LOL. your just like me!!!!

my "friends" don't like me, they never include me unless all their othe options are gone, i gots other people who are kinda my friends, my suggestin is do what i did, and are still doing, find other people and talk to them, hang out, and stuff, then you'll get new friends. OR try to be with "cool people", then your friends would be, like, jeouls and want to be with you or something

point is, GET NEW FRIENDS!!!!

worked for me, sorta

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
How could a school have no extra circular activities? Even my elementary school had them. hat is probably a big reason why you're in that hole.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Then, all you have to do now is pick a group of people or a person and just go for it. ^_^
Talk the people in your classes since there aren't any extracurriculars.

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
How could a school have no extra circular activities? Even my elementary school had them. hat is probably a big reason why you're in that hole.

Some schools don't have the funding for them.
My school is getting rid of everything ecept sports and choir..cause apparently, we're really good at those.
So most people make due finding friends without them.

Really snow, you don't need ALOT of people to have fun, just ONE really good person who you enjoy being around and who likes you for who you are.

I'm 100% percent sure that person is out there somewhere in your school, you just have to look a little harder and try talking to a lot of people to see if it's them :D

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
I guess it's time to find new friends... DX

Aw come on, I think it's a bit too early for that, snow. xD

I'd like to think it were a misunderstanding on my part, like maybe I'm looking too hard, but when I think about all of it I think I have a point.

That's very well possible.

Just a little suggestion: How bout you give us an example for such a case, where you felt "left out" by your friends.

Then other members here could help you with judging the whole situation and tell you if you're really just overreacting or not. The others here might see it differently than you do.

Before you jump into conclusions and try to look for new people, maybe this could help you to clear up things a bit for yourself. <3

It's just a thought, though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back