• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LOL Walmart is off by a few years!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
>>;; The Walmart people have NOT been paying attention...

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
those wal-mart people are quite slow! If KH2 came out 106 yrs ago Tetsunya (the brilliant man that he is) Would have even been a fetus! They are bad at spelling 2. WAL* MART! nuts. Hmph my bro better get me it from WALL*MART since he goes there at least twice a week......yes i know he is obsessed. Dargs me to wal mart every time i go ovr. I must watch his son while he plays the games......and im supoosed to be the youngest e-e

Oathkeeper1313

hehe, I can just imagine some walmart employee sitting there bored out of his mind, then he dicides to change the release dates of random items to hundreds of years ago.

Strongbad02

What if its a programming error, the javascript of whatever they use could store the date in an 11-bit number. Then the system timer was accidentaly wired to the date for a while.
On every clock tick the year would go up once, and an 11 bit number would reset in 2047.
That would explain the date being lower than it should. It also means it took them 32.25 minutes to realize the timer was messed up and that they didn't realized it was also screwing up the date for that page.

rikubaka67

Awards
Forget television, video games wasn't even created o__o and for that matter, Nomura wasn't even born (unless he's a robot who came from the past to satisfy us 21st century people)

lol, but u need a tv 2 play video games!

Night Shadow

ha ha! weee!no more waiting!we all could have goten it 106 years ago, geez not a single number of that is right. 1=2, 8=0, 9=0=5....hmmmm maybe theyre using some secret code :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back