• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Logo Significance...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IAMSORA

Take a look at the logo for each game. They all say KINGDOM HEARTS over the heart symbol with the subtitle under it. I find it interesting that the style of the fancy letters in KINGDOM HEARTS is the same for KH1 and COM, then changes slightly for KH2. Days, BBS, and coded were announced at the same time. BBS and Days have yet another slight font variation, while Coded, and now 3D have reverted back to the style used in KH2. Does anybody think there is a reason why certain titles use these variations, and if there is some sort of connection between the titles which share the same writing. they would be grouped as:

-KH1, COM
-KH2, Coded, 3D
-BBS. Days

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I really think it has little to nothing to do with anything, but there are a couple comparisons I can make:

-KH1, COM

These are the early games in the series which revolve around Sora. (and Riku in CoM)

-KH2, Coded, 3D

These are the latter games in the series which revolve around Sora as well. (and Riku in 3D)

-BBS. Days

While most people consider BbS as a main title in the series, both of these games are sidestories, meaning that you don't play as Sora (or Riku) and it's telling other untold stories in the timeline of the series.

Last edited:

IAMSORA

i would dismiss it as nothing if they didnt go back to using the KH2 style for coded and 3D. otherwise i would think they just did it to look better.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd say each logo style represents a main game and what game it is tied to. BBS is considered "KH0" so it would have its own special logo, then the bridge game it is connected to, Days, has it.

KH1 and the bridge game CoM

KH2 and the bridge game coded/Re:coded, and the game that chronologically comes after coded/Re:coded is KH3D and is considered the bridge between KH2, BBS, coded, and Days to KH3.

*just woke up so ignore her ramblings*

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'd say each logo style represents a main game and what game it is tied to. BBS is considered "KH0" so it would have its own special logo, then the bridge game it is connected to, Days, has it.

KH1 and the bridge game CoM

KH2 and the bridge game coded/Re:coded, and the game that chronologically comes after coded/Re:coded is KH3D and is considered the bridge between KH2, BBS, coded, and Days to KH3.

*just woke up so ignore her ramblings*

I suppose....I just tire of analyzing every plot point in KH, so I tend to purposely overlook things like this.

And just woke up? Ooh, someone had a nice NYE celebration lol

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
You could also call upon the colors of the logos of Days, BBS, and Coded in relation to the Drive Forms in 2. They are red (Valor), blue (Wisdom), and yellow (Master), after all. Hell, 3D's is silver and violet-red, so you could compare that to Final Form and Limit Form, I guess.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Maybe they changed style because Shiki winked at Riku.

No, seriously, HOW is this a topic?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Maybe they changed style because Shiki winked at Riku.

tumblr_lwimwr4FLe1qm94dlo5_250.gif

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back