• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little Big Planet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Re: LittleBigPlanet 2 Detailed/Announced, WAY Bigger and Better than LBP1 [SCAAANS]

Makes me wonder if we could somehow make a KHI community project out of this. Someone to pen a story? Get various people to work on the levels? Get other people to do voice acting? Someone else to record music? etc.

Just a thought.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Re: LittleBigPlanet 2 Detailed/Announced, WAY Bigger and Better than LBP1 [SCAAANS]

Makes me wonder if we could somehow make a KHI community project out of this. Someone to pen a story? Get various people to work on the levels? Get other people to do voice acting? Someone else to record music? etc.

Just a thought.
*faps at the thought of that idea*

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Most media outlets have been on embargo for their information until tomorrow at 2PM.

GT is gonna have a field day tomorrow.

Just a thought.

And about that KHI project, I would so take part in making an LBP story.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Xaldin (the member that pulled that little prank in the KH sections) composes music. I dunno if he'd want to take part in something like this, though.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Just a thought.

I think that'd be a great idea. Considering the games now have Online Create, multiple people could create in the level together at once.

We could sketch out designs and stuff and delegate tasks (art directors, level designers, AI/logic directors, sound designers, people in charge of cutscenes, testing, etc.)

I'm trying to learn more streamlined design processes from jump_button (he's a famous LBP creator at GAF, but I can't talk to him anymore since I'm banned)

But he usually sketches out his character designs and environments before starting out, and his levels end up having a really unique creative tone.

These are some concepts he's working on for a LBP2 level..he wants to make an open-worldish Majora's Mask kind of town with NPCs and things to do.
file0024.jpg

file0025g.jpg

Anyway, yeah, I think working on a level together would be neat-o. Hahaha maybe it should be a parody of Kingdom Hearts xD

XenonSovereign

Believe it or not, Mm isn't the only one revealing things tomorrow. Most media outlets have been on embargo for their information until tomorrow at 2PM. At 2PM tomorrow, everything about LBP2 is going to be detailed and officially announced, which likely means more info than we have right now.

Apparently, this isn't it for new Sony embargo terminations for this week, either. We might get news for another Sony game later.

Eastern Standard Time?

I can hardly imagine what they might have planned for LBP3 if they do it. True sandbox mode?

Competitive multiplayer...then the franchise will die. :\

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Actually, given LBP's general artstyle, a KH parody would work pretty well.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

We could recreate Organization XIII bossfights, but play off the weaknesses people make fun of them with. Hahaha.

Axel could be vulnerable to damage whenever Roxas walks by in the background, as he stops to sigh and mope. Bahaha.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Hahahaha, and get mirrors that make Marluxia stop and gaze at himself.

And we could make sora and roxas chibibots that wield electrified keyblades.

XenonSovereign

I guess we all know what game will win all the E3 awards, eh?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

If you guys are interested enough in this, I could make a separate thread dedicated to discussing this idea a little more in-depth, and you guys could discuss the game proper in here. Or we could keep it in here. Whatever goes.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Okay then .

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

Actually, given LBP's general artstyle, a KH parody would work pretty well.

Wow, that would be so awesome if we could do it just right (all the KH levels I've seen on the first game were generally lame, though I did like that one level where you could play Hollow Bastion's music). We could implement the brilliant ideas that Nomura never thought of and probably never will. Seriously, I see more better ideas in some of Grass' and other people's theories than what Nomura himself actually thinks of. Oh, it could actually end with the defeat of the parody for Xehanort to, instead of being dragged on and on.

Anyhow, this game looks pretty good and from what I've read, I'm taking it that create system will be a bit easier to use. I used to make a bunches of levels on TimeSplitters, but after building one failed level, I called it quits. I got bored of the first game (again) soon after and traded my second copy in as well. Maybe, FPS levels are more of my thing.. or the world just needs TimeSplitters 4/ Future Perfect on PSN.

The latter of the two is a rumor btw, after a recent trademark for FP was announced (I posted it in my TimeSplitters thread).

XenonSovereign

Don't think it's normal to have so many orgasms within 24 hrs

Can we have like an Heavy Rain-esque thing going?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

Wow, that would be so awesome if we could do it just right (all the KH levels I've seen on the first game were generally lame, though I did like that one level where you could play Hollow Bastion's music). We could implement the brilliant ideas that Nomura never thought of and probably never will. Seriously, I see more better ideas in some of Grass' and other people's theories than what Nomura himself actually thinks of. Oh, it could actually end with the defeat of the parody for Xehanort to, instead of being dragged on and on.

Well Sackbots, Microchips and Control Seats totally changed the concept of how to pull off bosses and KH levels. :)

XenonSovereign

Would levels need to get approval from Mm? Y'know, we don't want people making sex levels and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back