• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Link to sora - Ven's keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

la kias

Website
www.youtube.com
ok, so I hope someone hasn't already noticed this because I know how annoyed everyone gets when things are mentioned more than once, but here goes anyway. Looking at the handle to Ven's keyblade, it is in fact half the kingdom key's. Only his matches one of the three keyblades belonging to sora, riku and micky seen at the beginning or the trailer. So we know he looks like roxas (duh) but this mean that he also has Sora's power and sora "inherits" if from him somehow (yes i know sora is around during BBS, so father is ruled out). I checked terra and Aquas keyblades and they bare no resemblence. so tell me what do you think.

p.s if this has been mentioned before, it's the 15-th-members fault for having vens keyblade on his signiture :nahnah:

Lexeon

This might not have any importance at all, but remember in the Final Fight against Xemnas? In the end, Sora uses the Way to Dawn and pretty much kills Xemnas. When Sora grabbed WtD from Riku, he used it back-handed like Ven does his. Just a thought.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's not mere coincidence, but it was there for obvious reasons like SA said.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The handle shows that he DOES have a connection to Sora, I think =P

You are correct sir!

CongradsKH.gif

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The Ven-Sora relation. yep been over this before. KK & Ven's Keyblade do in fact have a connection.

Dyingslow666

I'm correct...I'M CORRECT!?!??!?!

W0000T!!!!!!!

Now that I won the internet, I plan to take over Southern Russia and Half of the Virgin Islands, I'll send Chuck Norris over there, since he'll make the Virgin islands not Virgins anymore, shows how coolz he is >_>

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Nomura ran out of Keyblade color ideas and reused a handle?

I'm unsure whether that statement was serious or sarcastic. If the former, then the thread will live on; if not, then I think it's closing time.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Nomura ran out of Keyblade color ideas and reused a handle?

Dont close it yet let me say this.

Nomura isn't that lazy. i mean come on if he really wanted to he could get a design from a fan if that was the case.

Mmk Galrung U can close it now Its not going to go any further than this.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Thank you for saving me the trouble of explaining, KeyBlade_Masta.
I hereby declare this thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back