What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

//Limit Break Gfx//

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Reaction score
I just don't like the stock Zinko. It looks of low quality. Otherwise, everything is great.
redfin.png

sephnew.png

New ones are meh. I plan to change both, especially the sephy one. I'd like a little critique to help me out on both please.

Last edited:
O

Onewingedangel6

on the megaman sig try makin zero a lil bit smaller so that we can see more of the brushing all the brushing that u did seems to only be on the right lower hand side on the sephy one don't kno wat to tell ya it's looks okay except the colors look a lil bit too monotone

Unknown Zinko

Reaction score
I think its the wing that cuts it in half. I do see what your saying Oathy, i might cut the wing out to improve the overall compisition. I'll have an updated version of it later

T

Tidus22340

Jesus, turn your monitor brightness down or something, I can't see it...too dark, wayyyy too blended.

O

Onewingedangel6

yea sorry bout that just got a new computer and haven't configured my monitor i guess i have it to bright... but the text is there too lazy to fix it now may b later ... just wipped up a new one been so bored i just been makin sigs after sigs here ya go

spiderman.jpg

need some rateage

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Reaction score
Website
www.boajjang.com
I can't edit my first post -_-
Can we possibly get a sticky from a mod?

Needs more lighting near the top-right and less black in the bottom.
Makes it hard to see everything and there's no contrast near that area. text would look better a little more noticible, a little lessed spaced out, and some shadowing on the text.

Something new ("oshiete what your dream")... Not sure if it's finished.. any sugestions?
motoway06523yc.jpg

I did this thing while I was... well Oathy knew what I was doing xP
So I wanted this one to be like my best.
More Agressiveness with the colors. And I added some new effects.
REMEMBER I HAVE NO PEN TOOL ON PHOTOSHOP! Yet I made those wavy things myself.
I used Half of my brushes and half of downloaded brushes.

Last edited:

Oathy

phantom thief
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Ohh, indeed. I know what C4 was doing. XP

Anyway, I feel like the flashlight-like lighting underneath her chin is a tiny bit bright. Maybe if you took a dark gradient and soft-lighted it over the whole thing, it would help with brightness/contrast balance.

I'm loving the colors, though. And I'm still stunned on how you imitate the pen tool...eesh! Excellent. 9.7/10

I'm off to Thespian Conference this weekend--for non-theatre people, basically thespians are drama club gone hardcore. Like, we're insane theatre people. Extremely involved. Anyway, that means I will not be here Thurs-Saturday. I should be back Sunday.

*drools as she realizes official English KH2 site is up--IT MUST BE COMING SOON!*

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Reaction score
Website
www.whatthefuckiswrongwithyou.com
I see, interesting timing...

I'll get Prod to stick you guys

as for editing, try right clicking the edit button and opening in a new window

[-TA Out-]

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Reaction score
O

Onewingedangel6

Wow tidusora that really sucks i can't tell the difference between the render and the stock text is sucky too

tidusora

Yunakairi
Reaction score
Yup, that's what I thought, kind of. I didn't really like it. That's why I'm only sticking to grunge now....

Mikail

That's What She Said
Reaction score
Awards

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Reaction score
Website
www.boajjang.com
Hmm. Mikail... I didn't really want any new members yet...
But... I will definitely keep you in mind since I'm a really big fant of your animations ^_^.
Your sig making needs some work.. but you have Photoshop so that shouldn't be that hard to fix XP

Anyways... Still can't edit first post -_-

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
Reaction score
MIKAIL werent you in glintz? i hope mikail gets in.....he can help you guys with that animation project assignment thingy weve been talkin about

Mikail

That's What She Said
Reaction score
Awards
C4strife said:
Hmm. Mikail... I didn't really want any new members yet...
But... I will definitely keep you in mind since I'm a really big fant of your animations ^_^.
Your sig making needs some work.. but you have Photoshop so that shouldn't be that hard to fix XP

Anyways... Still can't edit first post -_-

hehe...sorry about that. I must have misread the first page.

sora-the-one said:
MIKAIL werent you in glintz?

I was in Glintz..but I was "kicked out" becuase I wasn't doing the assignments becuase I was busy. I don't mind though, I was considering not being in any clans but when I saw C4 had a clan, I thought if I was in it I'd get better at sig making.

Let me know when you guys have a spot open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6