• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

//Limit Break Gfx//

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gazer

PLEASE let me be in this battle! I always wanted to but never got a chance...and I have got better

Newest sig:
HarmonySig.png

All filter so please let me try

And C4 not sure what the font is called it was not downloaded I will give you name soon

Burnside Projekt

gazer said:
PLEASE let me be in this battle! I always wanted to but never got a chance...and I have got better

Newest sig:
HarmonySig.png

All filter so please let me try

And C4 not sure what the font is called it was not downloaded I will give you name soon
That's pretty hot, I must say. Although, a few more twirls to direct attention towards the focal point would make it nicer IMO. Good job though, I like it.

darkweilder

C4strife said:
Just wait guys... I want to make sure my members are up for it =/

ok then, we'll w8 for a while...but please remember it's only 3 ppl...pick ur best splash make...and 2 tag makers... it'll all be cool....

w/e

please post...soon....soooooooon.......sooooooooooooooon............

:D

O

Onewingedangel6

hey i wanna b in da battle too... but i ount kno haven't been makin good things lately.... but still i want to b in it never been in one o yea and rate me new current foo's

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
hmmmmmmmmm battle...im up for it.......against who?or is it just this clan against members in this clan? LOL ive been gone for a while but im back xD xP
idk what to do for a sig now so a battle right now could get me stared

EDIT:nvm...i kno im up for it....just what type of tags like abstract grunge etc..

Last edited:

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
KK
I know Gazer, OWA6, STO, and Oathy all want to participate so we're a Go.
Now they only wanted 3 though....
Hmm
I'm thinking Gazer (because he has improved more than any of us probably lately and he hasn't participated in any other battles yet)
OWA6 (because he can get a chance to prove himself XP... and besides he's getting good too)

Now I'm not sure between STO and Oathy?
Oathy did participate in the battle against CAL that never seemed to go anywhere.

Any suggestions from anyone else...?
UZ, OB etc.

As you can see I don't want to run this like a dictatorship... I rather have you guys have your say, so I know that at least some members agree with the ideas that go on around here.

Unknown Zinko

Sorry oathy, but i say STO, Gazer, and OWA6. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they haven't clan battled yet while Oathy has, even though CAL left before we finished. Just trying to keep it fair. Just my opinion.

Also Gazer That new tag is great the colors and the design are great. I never got the all filter thing, I'll work on it.

Also Taking the wing out made my sig go from cut in half to empty looking and having less flow IMO, so im not changing it for now. Prolly make a new current.

[size=-8] Trigs a dike[/size] =O

Last edited:

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
I say let STO battle. I've seen Oathy in a clan battle, but not STO yet. Hope you don't mind sitting one out Oathy. Just my opinion.

Dark Niwa

挑戦 Dare
Aww i wanted to battle some of you wish my clan would of talked with me about this -_- well iam unshakled for now :p

nice you guys are improving and seems like one of the only active clans right now besides that other ones

Well just stopped by to say happy Holidays :D

Iam bored well back to my HW

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
www.whatthefuckiswrongwithyou.com
meh, stop complaining Diwa, Prod will get you a battle soon enough, besides your "bored" w/ gfx remember? SO hush and lets see what happens between these people, just state the day and time.

O

Onewingedangel6

okay im not good on splashes so i think i should do a sig ... im still excited to kno that i was pick YAY!!!

Dark Niwa

挑戦 Dare
Again with you trig ::ATTAX::

anywho ::trying to finish hw and talk wohooo mutiitasking babay :D)::

::also too lazy to click glintz link::

really nice thread you got here

hey iam bored but i've have two works i made this wickend that why iam bored clothes are so much more fun than gphx OMG u can where them :D

Try it

Anyone wanna summarize article for me ?
i'll give you HOT secks

have you guys had cinna pretzels

Oathkeeper even if the people are improving around you ur work is still kickass unique

H

Hellpark

Its a freestyle battle. But note if you do want to make it intresting use only things that you made or your other clan memebrs. But this is only if you want to. If you want it more fun i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back