• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

//Limit Break Gfx//

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
I just don't like the stock Zinko. It looks of low quality. Otherwise, everything is great.
redfin.png

sephnew.png

New ones are meh. I plan to change both, especially the sephy one. I'd like a little critique to help me out on both please.

Last edited:
O

Onewingedangel6

on the megaman sig try makin zero a lil bit smaller so that we can see more of the brushing all the brushing that u did seems to only be on the right lower hand side on the sephy one don't kno wat to tell ya it's looks okay except the colors look a lil bit too monotone

Unknown Zinko

I think its the wing that cuts it in half. I do see what your saying Oathy, i might cut the wing out to improve the overall compisition. I'll have an updated version of it later

T

Tidus22340

Jesus, turn your monitor brightness down or something, I can't see it...too dark, wayyyy too blended.

O

Onewingedangel6

yea sorry bout that just got a new computer and haven't configured my monitor i guess i have it to bright... but the text is there too lazy to fix it now may b later ... just wipped up a new one been so bored i just been makin sigs after sigs here ya go

spiderman.jpg

need some rateage

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
I can't edit my first post -_-
Can we possibly get a sticky from a mod?

Needs more lighting near the top-right and less black in the bottom.
Makes it hard to see everything and there's no contrast near that area. text would look better a little more noticible, a little lessed spaced out, and some shadowing on the text.

Something new ("oshiete what your dream")... Not sure if it's finished.. any sugestions?
motoway06523yc.jpg

I did this thing while I was... well Oathy knew what I was doing xP
So I wanted this one to be like my best.
More Agressiveness with the colors. And I added some new effects.
REMEMBER I HAVE NO PEN TOOL ON PHOTOSHOP! Yet I made those wavy things myself.
I used Half of my brushes and half of downloaded brushes.

Last edited:

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Ohh, indeed. I know what C4 was doing. XP

Anyway, I feel like the flashlight-like lighting underneath her chin is a tiny bit bright. Maybe if you took a dark gradient and soft-lighted it over the whole thing, it would help with brightness/contrast balance.

I'm loving the colors, though. And I'm still stunned on how you imitate the pen tool...eesh! Excellent. 9.7/10

I'm off to Thespian Conference this weekend--for non-theatre people, basically thespians are drama club gone hardcore. Like, we're insane theatre people. Extremely involved. Anyway, that means I will not be here Thurs-Saturday. I should be back Sunday.

*drools as she realizes official English KH2 site is up--IT MUST BE COMING SOON!*

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
O

Onewingedangel6

Wow tidusora that really sucks i can't tell the difference between the render and the stock text is sucky too

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Yup, that's what I thought, kind of. I didn't really like it. That's why I'm only sticking to grunge now....

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Name:Mikail
Program:pS7 (hopefully getting cs), Gif Movie Gear, Image Ready7
How much experience do you have: A good while for animating, and about a year for sig making
Your Specialty (If you can think of one): Animating
Examples:
Animations:
kh2fightv187qp.gif

http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs7/f/2005/215/d/3/BFUKey.gif
http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs7/f/2005/215/c/d/SummonStitch.gif
http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs7/f/2005/224/3/f/DBZFight.gif

Sigs:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/MikeKHfan89/CubSora.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/MikeKHfan89/KotPLuffy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/MikeKHfan89/ZatchBell.jpg

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
Hmm. Mikail... I didn't really want any new members yet...
But... I will definitely keep you in mind since I'm a really big fant of your animations ^_^.
Your sig making needs some work.. but you have Photoshop so that shouldn't be that hard to fix XP

Anyways... Still can't edit first post -_-

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
MIKAIL werent you in glintz? i hope mikail gets in.....he can help you guys with that animation project assignment thingy weve been talkin about

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
C4strife said:
Hmm. Mikail... I didn't really want any new members yet...
But... I will definitely keep you in mind since I'm a really big fant of your animations ^_^.
Your sig making needs some work.. but you have Photoshop so that shouldn't be that hard to fix XP

Anyways... Still can't edit first post -_-

hehe...sorry about that. I must have misread the first page.

sora-the-one said:
MIKAIL werent you in glintz?

I was in Glintz..but I was "kicked out" becuase I wasn't doing the assignments becuase I was busy. I don't mind though, I was considering not being in any clans but when I saw C4 had a clan, I thought if I was in it I'd get better at sig making.

Let me know when you guys have a spot open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back