• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LILO & STITCH {EXPERIMENT HUNTERS}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Saraku was flaming mad right now that his car didn't make any noise whatsoever.

"God, these people must be deaf or I am not fit for making a disturbance," said Saraku brushing his hair with a comb on his pocket.

He threw his car keys way up in the air and caught it with a hand behind his back.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
*zander walks around in a topical forest with a scanner*

let's see.... the scanner is picking up two experiments. one i already know and a second one. could this be....

A.J.

Banned
It was morning now, A.J., Koni, Sakina, and Kintari had spent the night at Lilo's house. A.J. had walked outside.

A.J. man...I can smell the ocean from here...I'll be back.

A.J. pulled a dunebuggy outta nowhere and hopped in,

He drove out to an old lighthouse on a peak, looking over the ocean. He sat, not noticing a pai of eyes looking at him from bushes...

A.J.

Banned
Stitch came walking around the corner with several of his cousins, Spooky, Splodyhead, Yin and Yang, Hammerface, and Kixx. They looked at this stranger.

Stitch: Gaba?

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Saraku went back to his house. He was working with his scanner in case any experiments were loose. It was picking up high signals of 7 experiments in one place.

"I have to find them for our own good...we can't let those run amock," said Saraku.

A.J.

Banned
The experiments looked edgy, not knowing whether this guy was friend or foe. Stitch asked again...

Stitch:Gaba?

>>>>>>>

Meanwhile, as A.J. looked over the ocean, he saw the girl who had been turned into an experiment walking by.

A.J.: Hey...You again.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Why do you have such a bad attitude? I never did anything to you!

The Lighthouse sparked slightly as experiment 221 AKA Sparky watched the two.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.:You still don't have to be so....What? I look like someone you know? I kinda' thought I was unique with my ears and everything...

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Saraku went and saw some experiments. He got out of his car.

"I need to catch these experiments. They can be a danger to this city," said Saraku.

He had rope ready to catch them.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"nope..I know a dog eared boy...names Andy....very laid back kid....cute even..I hope he is ok...I kinda left cause of him...Had to watch over hinm too much so..here I am"

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Saraku disguised himself to make him look much older. First, he wore a brown long suit, black sunglasses, dark jeans, and a dark shirt. That was so that he could camoflauge in the dark.

"I have to catch them....I need to save people from them or they could wreck havoc among us and we'll be slaves to them," said Saraku.

The real truth was that those experiments were good and he didn't know that.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
ooc: you didn't really miss much... AJ is just talking to Ultima's character.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
ooc: Oh okay well I just goin to jump in again...

"Koni went back to the beach and took Sakina and Kintari with her. Koni relaxed on the beach getting a tan. And Sakina and Kintari were surfing again"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back