• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LILO & STITCH {EXPERIMENT HUNTERS}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Banned
The tropical Hawaiian islands...The place to vacation, surf,....And hunt evil genetic alien experiments that are realeased when their pods touch water...New experiments are activating and it's up to the island's local experiment hunters to stop them!

..................<QUE Lilo & Stitch the series intro>.............

Comp Voice: Waringin, experiment 2-1-3 activated....

Primary Function, induces metamorphasis into experiment state depending on personality. ({Translation: Turns people into an experiment with a power depending on their personality})

>>>>>>>>

Here's mine: /Template

Name: A.J.
Species: (experiment, or human...Special case for me) Android/Dog Demon
Weapon(s) :
- Blue handled Keyblade
- Dual Blasters

Appearance: Native american with white hair and blue eyes. He wears Sora's kh2 outfit except he wears a plain blue t-shirt, plus a blue backwards baseabll cap and gold heart pendant.

Bio: A prominent hero and a world traveler. He is on vacation here in hawaii and has promised to help Lilo & Stitch with their experiment hunting.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(OKies, start the joining!!!)

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
ooc-and since I created 213...I join 1st^^

Name:Raine
Species:Weapon Beast(wanna start here before I became human
Weapons:Self
Appearence:Short purple hair with cat ears,green blue armor like suit,green blue boots
Bio:A powerful monster from Andy's,one of AJ's clones,time.She seems somewhat cold at first but she is more of a gentle giant

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
name: Zander
age 17
apperence: looks like sora from kh2 except he was a blue/silver glove on his right hand.
weapons: oathkeeper and oblivion
bio:learned about the experiment breakout in hawaii and came to find some help.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Name: Saraku
Species: Human

Weapons: Mini-katanas and short daggers

Appearance: He has medium-long black hair and blue eyes. He wears a black jacket with a dragon spitting flame on it, underneath is a plain-white shirt. He also wears normal jeans and black shoes.

Bio: Is new about finding out about experiment hunting but plans on helping out with the good guys like Lilo and Stitch.

A.J.

Banned
(Okies, we'll start and more people can join as we go.)

A.J. walked around Kokouwa ( think that's how you spell it) Town, looking around the shops and just enjoying the day. His dog ears twitched as the warm sun hit them.

A.J.: About time I got a vacation...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Raine also strangely decided to take a vacation awaqy from Andy's jokes and to relax.Even stranger she went to Hawaii.Aint things like this so funny?

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
*Arrives in hawaii.*

thinking: now that i'm here...

*sees a android/dog demon*

hey you!

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Saraku sat on a chair as he got a drink.

"Oh, these Pina Coladas are good," said Saraku as he relaxed.

He looked to his left and thought he saw a dog.

"What the heck did I see?" said Saraku to himself as he rubbed his eyes.

Valentine

almost human.
Name: Desa(#0)
Weapon:Cyber Suit
Appearance:Long black hair, gray eyes, tan skin, light blue t-shirt over green undershirt, baggy jeans, black shoes, average height.
Species:Android/Human
Bio:Modeled after the princess of Atlantis from a fairy-tale, Desa, or, Number 0, is one of the universe's most complex creations. Although she looks completely normal on the outside, her skin and body is synthesized with upgraded titanium, which can regenerate, and morph into multiple things. Currently tracking the wanted Experiment 626, she has the personality of a normal human being, but it is all really just down-loaded.

She plopped down leisurely onto the sand of the beach, tucking a loose lock of hair behind her right ear. She lifted her right wrists, pulled back the sleeve of her shirt, and her synthi-skin, as she called it, opened up, revealing a multitude of electronic devises. "Damn.....no sign of the little devil. Whatever, I might as well take the day off." Her clothes morphed into a bikini, and she put on a pair of sunglasses, strecthing out onto the sand to soak up the sun.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: *thought he heard someone call his name, but he dismissed it, walking onto the beach...* Flash said to just ignore anyone who wanted to talk to me...They just want help for one thing or another...Besides, I'm late getting to---WHat the heck?!

A silverish colored wolf-thing with alien eyes jumped outta the bushes, growling at A.J...

A.J.: An experiment...Hold it little fella...You don't wanna hurt me do ya?Ehehehehe...

Valentine

almost human.
"Huh?" She lifted up the sun-glasses, and sat up, turning her attention to the pair of humanites in front of her. At least, one of them looked humanite. The other was definetly a Gantu....."Hmn....Experiment 213...maybe...none of my data files recall anything about it's primary function..or it's appearance for that matter. Oh well....might as well stick around and watch..." Her clothes morphed again, and she was now in a black suit, lined with blue.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Saraku got up from his chair and nearly fell as in the distant, he saw an armor?

"What the heck is that?" asked Saraku to himself as he pushed his shades down.

He ran towards, thinking that it was an experiment.

Valentine

almost human.
She turned her head to a boy running towards her. She sighed, and rolled her yees. "What now? Another humanite police force unit? Whatever. No time to fight..msut collect data! Com' on little buddy..lets see you in full blown action." She was already setting up a new data file.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
*walks up to A.J. not know of the experiment*

*taps him on the head*

you sir have a lot of nerve, i'm trying to talk to you and you just*sees the experiment* what the heck is that!?!?!

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Uhh...yeah...I'm just a normal guy undercover," said Saraku.

"I can tell that you are maching, but how?" said Saraku.

"You look almost exactly like a human," said Saraku.

A.J.

Banned
A.J. backed up slowly as 213 jumped at jumped at him, and A.J. shifted into his little kid mode as a fakeout move, as the murderous experiment turned, snarling...

A.J.: Nice experiment...C'mon...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"...trouble...might as well save a life or two..."She turned her left arm into a net and her right arm into a stick.She tossed her net arm over the experiment."Now...be a good monster and stop terrorizing"

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
*elecutes the cyborg knocking her out*

thanks for taking care off the experiment for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back