• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LGBT Fanclub~"Better Gay than Grumpy"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Hey, uh, whoever becomes new leader, can I join this club? As, uh, asexual, I guess. You know, when you sort out who becomes the new leader. And stuff.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Whee! Another asexual person! Wooo!

at this rate this'll become a commune where we're all the club leader XD

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I...I am unsure, but I think I may be bisexual.
I mean, I have an attraction towards women. A huge attraction. Like, sometimes, I just imagine things about...women.
But I still like guys. A lot. And I'm dating a guy.

Would I be even considering bisexual?
Either way, I support this group and all it's people.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
You guys probably won't believe me but I started up the very first LGBT support thread here ^_^ that was back in like... umm 2007 to 2008ish time when I came out myself. Glad to see there's still a support thread seeing as I poofed for like 3 years (I know what?! How could I do such a thing). Any who put me under gay ^_^ and I plan to be a bit more active, especially here and to be helpful and supportive in any way I can :)

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Welcome back! You'll find that...

well i can't really say what's changed since i haven't even been here for a year yet :p

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Hells to the yeah haha, it's odd being back after so much time but I'm back and even more of a fan than before, if that was even possible >.>

it is... I started on it at a friend's place and then it kept increasing when I got KH2

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
it is... I started on it at a friend's place and then it kept increasing when I got KH2

Ah I first saw the trailer for KH when I was ... what 10? And thought 'I have to get that when it comes out' 10 years on and I'm so glad I did haha :p Can't wait for DDD, actually got a 3DS just for it. Though I thought it would be coming out just after xmas, not end of July -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back