• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lexeaus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
i wonder what nortys memories are.
i dont believe he is terra at all though.

ZexionVII

my fav is right after sora beats the fake riku and larxene says "all this time you two have been fighting over nothing over memories that were fake trumped up and comepletely bogus *giggles*"

Diastyl

my fav is right after sora beats the fake riku and larxene says "all this time you two have been fighting over nothing over memories that were fake trumped up and comepletely bogus *giggles*"

Yeah, that was cool too, but then again, Axel was AWESOME when he said "Give me one hell of a show!" XD

RoxSoxKH

I havent played far enough into RE:COM to have a fave quote from it, but I will tell you that m fave quote from the KH SERIES,, would have to be... " RUN, RUN AWAY!!" " ookaaayyy...'

ReverseUnversed

LOL

I liked when axel kills vexen

"We are just nobodies who have no one to be yet we still are but now you can be nothing instead of just being a nobody...you're off the hook....goodbye." (snaps fingers and blows up vexen)

I was :eek:

It was so much better than in CoM

Hell, I love this line. Absolutely.

Heartless Person

Because you know i'm better...
You know I"m still trying to figure that out?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just finished beating Lexaus and I can't stop laughing at how he shouts DON'T MOCK ME *SMACK*

Anybody else find this amusing?

And I guess to make this not a pointless thread, what are some of your favorite quotes from Re:CoM?

I don't find it that funny I mean its just one sentence, and nothing else.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Mansex is such a drama queen.
Yeah, that was cool too, but then again, Axel was AWESOME when he said "Give me one hell of a show!" XD
Inorite. They finally swore in (English, because they do swear a bit in the Japanese KH) KH

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I kind of found that Lexaeus scene funny. Because when Riku charges in to finish him off Lexaeus swats him away like a fly up to the ceiling.xD And my favorite quotes are probably the ones said before and after Riku's last fight against Repliku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back