• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lexeaus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
okkayss.
i can prove you wrong but it will spoil days.
not the plot but just the way he really is.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Demyx doesn't look any more like a girl than anyone else in the Organization. :/

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
well its a spoiler based on his personality so i guess it would be big.
it will prove demyx is not a bubbly kid

Demyx doesn't look any more like a girl than anyone else in the Organization. :/

so lexeaus looks like a girl.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
What I said is, he isn't more girlish than anyone else. Everyone Nomura draws is feminine. Axel looks more like a girl than Demyx does.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Demx in Days is portrayed as a lazy guy that teases the org members including his superiors.On missions with roxas he ditches him and makes him do most of the work.hes lazy and loud and Xaldin finds him annoying.he also gets teased bymost of the org members.especially larxene because larxene would make him do chores.lol.he was happy when she died.and didnt care that the ones who were sent to CO died.he just was happy that it wasnt him that got sent.and truthfully he treats people with a snarky attitide

i can do a better one than this but i dont like making people wait.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Demx in Days is portrayed as a lazy guy that teases the org members including his superiors.On missions with roxas he ditches him and makes him do most of the work.hes lazy and loud and Xaldin finds him annoying.he also gets teased bymost of the org members.especially larxene because larxene would make him do chores.lol.he was happy when she died.and didnt care that the ones who were sent to CO died.he just was happy that it wasnt him that got sent.and truthfully he treats people with a snarky attitide

i can do a better one than this but i dont like making people wait.
Whoa. I really am good at guesing! I had a hunch he'd be like that!:cool:

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
castle oblivion.
ive never played days but my friends translate crap.
also on the internet.
and also from the novels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back