• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leveling Drive forms in KH 2 FM!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I figured. Timing that'll be interesting, but it'll end up being worth it. Now I just gotta wait until I reach The World That Never Was before getting Final Form.

Actually when you first get to TWTNW that's a prime spot to level up Wisdom form pre Roxas fight. All there are is a bunch of shadows which are easy to kill.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
If you get anti (BLEECH!) a quick way to get your drive gauge back is go do the second Underdrome cup, then chicken out. You'll come out with a full drive gauge.

Otherwise yar, tho I tend to stick to Timeless River to level Wisdom.

hlc1988

Awards
I'm currently trying to level up my forms.

I managed to get Valor, Wisdom, and Limit up to level 6 before I even got Anti-form. Now its coming up more often... Valor is complete at level 7, Wisdom is at level 7 (hate Wisdom form), Master is at level 5, Limit is at level 6 and Final is at level 2. I figure going into Final a few times cancels out my chances of getting anti-form when I choose to go into Master or Limit again to finish levelling them up.

hlc1988

Awards
That's good! I want to get the full drive abilities on regular Sora before proceeding any further in the game. I'm hopeful I can get limit done quite quickly... Think I have 29 points left. And I can usually get 7-9 limits done before I have to run to a save point and exit the world before my drive gauge finishes.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That's good! I want to get the full drive abilities on regular Sora before proceeding any further in the game. I'm hopeful I can get limit done quite quickly... Think I have 29 points left. And I can usually get 7-9 limits done before I have to run to a save point and exit the world before my drive gauge finishes.

level up limit and valor at the mushroom in agrabah (in the treasure room).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
just giving you a heads-up. master form and wisdom forms are a bitch if you'd like advice.

hlc1988

Awards
just giving you a heads-up. master form and wisdom forms are a bitch if you'd like advice.

I already know what to do for all of the forms. I've already maxed Valor and Wisdom.

RikuOathkeeper

Actually when you first get to TWTNW that's a prime spot to level up Wisdom form pre Roxas fight. All there are is a bunch of shadows which are easy to kill.
Actually, I just reached that point, I reached the next level in Wisdom Form, but I think I came across a glitch: I backtracked to the save point just before there while my Drive gauge was at 1, and I exited Wisdom Form and found myself with a full Drive gauge! Didn't even need to exit the world.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Actually, I just reached that point, I reached the next level in Wisdom Form, but I think I came across a glitch: I backtracked to the save point just before there while my Drive gauge was at 1, and I exited Wisdom Form and found myself with a full Drive gauge! Didn't even need to exit the world.

There are a few areas where the party is wandering around for conversations that also trigger the Drive Form restoration. I'm not sure which ones they are, but it's usually the most recent one in the game, so you can't go back to an old world and get the same results most of the time (one notable exception is the Solar Sailor in Space Paranoids, which was occasionally used for Master Form training back in the day before better methods were discovered and spread about the internet).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back