• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level 99 Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think I can do it?

• Yes

Votes: 128 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 36.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Bronze Member
Yea, I know there is already a Thread on this but I felt like doing this too..I'm going to level up Roxas to 99 at Station Calling..I'll probably Post something everyday or Two days..It just depends..It'll take me awhile..Do you think I can do it?
Don't post a new thread, I say for each time you update, set a date and then progress on the first post of this thread.

Just edit, you're following the rules, and it's easy to find.

Simple, clean, safe...at the risk of losing any sanity you MAY have.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Don't post a new thread, I say for each time you update, set a date and then progress on the first post of this thread.

Just edit, you're following the rules, and it's easy to find.

Simple, clean, safe...at the risk of losing any sanity you MAY have.
He meant someone already has a topic about them doing this same goal. (Me)

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I know..Heh, Sorry I mean I want to do it too, nothing wrong with that
I said I don't care if your doing this or not. =\ Its your choice so you can make your own topic too if you want. Plus it is the Final Mix version even though there isn't any difference with Roxas is there?

RoxasSoraRikuKey

I believe you COULD do it... not sure if you have the patience to do it.. The highest I got was to 25, though, me and my sister switched off playing ^_^

DestinedOne

Easy...Why do it on hard that would take foreverrrr.

well I guess then I will be at it forever, seeing I am current trying this on Proud Mode. I am not trying to copy or anything. I just wanted to see how well I would go.Good luck with your try at it.

EDIT: I do not have KH2FM, I mistaked this for the other Level 99 Roxas topic.I am doing this on KH2.

Last edited:

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
it is possible, but you will need lots of free time and the will. couse i tried sometime, and i got to lvl15. and i was busy the whole day! those dusks only give 6exp when you defeat one. and you need 2.875.578 exp to reach lvl 99. so you must defeat ..... 479.263 dusks.and each time you walk there you meet 8 dusks. so you must go 59.954 times to the end.

DestinedOne

Well I have all the free time needed, I just don't want to use my entire seven week summer holidays by doing sixteen hours a day of Dusk killing.I have managed to do something like this before so the hours that I will have to put in doesn't worry me.I still plan to do it during the holidays, just not sixteen hours a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back