• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
cool! by the way IBW.....congrats for becomin a premium member!!

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
HAHAHAHA!! Vinnie....you crack me up!

1. Yes, I know Vinnie!
2. I'll post it.

Thanks for congratulating (Is that how you spell it?) me, _masamune_!!

Here, new chappie!

Chapter 13

Yuffie sighed. Today is just not her day. She wished she had some candy. But knowing her, Leon and Cloud wouldn’t give any. This comes to desperate measures. She must steal!

(A/N: Sorry, just to say, this is after school and everyone’s at home already.)

She sneaked to the kitchen. She looked around. No one was there. Great! She tip-toed to the candy cupboard and opened it quietly. Gees…Leon and Cloud should know that every person needs their dose of candy per day… She thought.

As she took out her favorite candy, she decided she should at least take a lollipop because that’s one of the best too. She took a cola flavored lollipop, because that’s the one Aerith must have bought for Yuffie and the rest.

She heard footsteps. Her ears perked up. It’s like I’m a dog or cat, but a cat’s cuter, no, a dog is. Well, both of them a cute, and--

“Yuffie.” Leon said plainly.

“Eek.” Yuffie said in a tiny voice.

“Put down the candy, or the lollipop, one of them.” Cloud came out and said that.

“What? Two against one? Oh you people!” She said. “Fine, lemme take the lollipop.” She said, putting down the small sweet and taking the lollipop with her.

Leon sighed. Cloud grinned triumphantly. Even though there was nothing to be victorious for.

“People and their candy rules….sheesh.” Yuffie muttered, and went to watch T.V.

For now, she’ll let the letter go. She’ll think about it later.
……………………………………………………………………………………………
“I don’t wish to leave you behind like all those years ago!” Kairi said, sadly.

She started to sob. The door of her room opened. “Kairi! What’s wrong?” Her mother came in, panicking.

“Mom…I was just reciting my lines!” Kairi said, showing her mother the piece of paper with her lines. She grinned.

“Oh thank god. I thought you were so sad that you started hallucinating!” Her mother said.

“Why would I do that?” She asked, confused.

“Oh you know, teens these days, they get sad so easily. I mean, one day you tell them they can’t go to a party, the next minute, ‘I hate you mom! I’m gonna go die and be happy!’ or things like that.” Her mother said.

Kairi raised an eyebrow. “Well mom, I assure you that I will never act that way and I will never start hallucinating no matter how sad I am. Because that’s just weird.” Kairi said.

“I hope so Kaikai.” Her mother said, laughed and walked out of Kairi’s room, closing the door.

“Kaikai…” Kairi mumbled, sighing. That was what her parents called her ever since she was young. And she was gullible when she was young to believe that it was a name of a princess whenever she asked why they called her that.

She continued practicing her lines.

“Don’t leave me! I don’t even know who you are!” She said.

The door opened. “What? Who? Are you hurt?” Her dad came rushing in, worried.

“No dad, I’m just reciting my lines.” Kairi said.

“Oh…well, good luck.” He said, and left the room.

Kairi sighed. Her parents were sometimes freaky. But they’re cool!
“Sora! What do you want to eat?” His mother asked, from downstairs.

“I’ll just have a hot do---oof!” He fell off his chair, rubbing his butt.

“What?” His mom asked.

“I’ll just have a hot dog!” He answered.

Apparently he was doing his homework on his desk, when he started dreaming about Kairi. So when his mom asked him what he wanted to eat, he knew what he wanted to eat, but he simply said it while dreaming, and somehow he fell off his seat.

There was a knock on his door. “Here you go, honey, it’s your hot dog. I put extra cheese on it.” His mom said.

Sora took the plate. “Thanks mom.” He said, and started eating as his mom left his room and closed the door.

He munched on his hot dog while looking over the rest of the work he had to do.

“Oh dear God, I have to practice my lines, why must teachers give me so much homework?” He asked.

“What are you doing?” Roxas came into Sora’s room. (Roxas is going to be Sora’s brother, but he won’t play a huge part.)

“Bro! How’ve you been?” Sora asked.

Roxas was Sora’s brother. But he wasn’t always with Sora, because he went to a different school. Though their parents wanted Roxas to come to Sora’s school because it was much nearer to their house, Roxas just couldn’t leave his friends in his school behind. So Roxas stayed in the dormitory of his school. But sometimes he came back to visit Sora. Which is usually the weekends, but sometimes on other days.

“I’ve been good. What about you?” Roxas asked. Roxas headed over to Sora to give their special handshake.

“Same as always.” Sora said, grinning.

“I expected that.” Roxas said. He grinned. “We brothers will stay together! Aye!” He said.

Sora raised an eyebrow. “That was very random, my dear brother.” He said, laughing.

“Don’t treat me like a mental case, you mental case!” Roxas said, fake offended.

Sora and Roxas laughed. They were always like this, goofing around, anywhere, anytime.

“So…how’s Kairi? I heard from mom and dad that you’re in the same school.” Roxas said.

Sora had a light shade of red on his cheeks. “She’s…she’s good.” He shrugged.

“Oooh…Sora’s got a little crush on Kairi!” Roxas teased.

Sora blushed more. “What makes you say that?” He asked.

“One, you’re blushing, two, you stuttered. Three, I don’t know, but I know that you like Kairi, since you guys were little idiots playing on the beach.” Roxas said, and then cleared his throat. “Of course, Kairi wasn’t an idiot, you were. I remember the day you took off your pants and started running outside butt naked.” Roxas said, nodding intelligently. “Good times…” He said.

Sora gaped open at Roxas. “How did you know?” He asked, dramatically.

“What do you mean? I was right there, laughing while Kairi almost, and I mean almost, fainted.” Roxas replied, about to burst out laughing.

Sora rolled his eyes. “We were just kids back then.” He said, waving his hand as if he was dismissing the matter.

“Yeah whatever you do, Sora. I bet Kairi still remembers that day.” Roxas said, laughing. “I dare you to ask her now, and besides, I wanna see her. It’s been a long time since I saw her.”

Sora sighed. “Fine, fine. Let’s go see Kairi.” Sora said, shrugging.

“Yay!” Roxas said.
“Aerith feels very weird. Aerith shall not stop thinking until she finds out why she feels weird.” Aerith said, like a robot.

These are one of the days when she thinks she’s feeling weird, when she’s perfectly fine. She just has this…weird act that comes to her personality for a day. Cloud and Yuffie call it ‘The act.’

Cloud, Leon and Yuffie see Aerith acting like this. “Uh oh…” Yuffie said.

“It’s the act again.” Cloud said, nodding his head. “But I shall stop her act!” He said, with thumbs up sign.

“Yeah Cloud, that’s what you say every time this happens.” Yuffie said.

“This time, it’s for real.” Cloud said.

Leon sighed. “I’ll be in my room.” And he went to his room.

Yuffie shrugged. “At least I can watch Cloud’s futile attempt at stopping Aerith’s act.” She said.

“It is not futile!” He said, while he headed over to Aerith.

“Whatever.” Yuffie mumbled, grinning.
“Aerith, do you know me?” Cloud asked. I should have asked if she remembered me! He thought.

Aerith looked at Cloud. “Yes…no…yes…you look very familiar.” She said, thinking.

Cloud turned his back on her. “I…I will go search for my light.” He said, but when she tried to look at his face, he hid himself because he had tears of sadness flowing down his cheeks.

He walked away. But he came back soon after. “Why are you always like this?” He asked.

“Like what? I am normal…beep.” She said, giggling.

“No you’re not!” He said, taking her by the shoulders. “You’re not!” He said, shaking her.

Aerith felt dizzy. Then she touched his hands. “Cloud! Stop shaking me!” She cried.

He let go immediately. “You…you…remember me!” He said, happy.

Yuffie was surprised. “Wow…you did it, amazingly.” She said, nodding her head.

“I told you it wasn’t futile!” He said, showing the peace sign.

“There’s a first time for anything.” Yuffie said, and went to her room.
Leon was studying in his room. No…he was trying to study. Yuffie’s behavior today made him think something was wrong. And when she was taking a candy, he didn’t know. He couldn’t feel her foosteps, or hear them. She must have been really serious about taking the candy.

He sighed. He wasn’t concentrating in his studies. He should go back to studying, or else he might fail his test tomorrow.
……………………………………………………………………………………………...
Yuffie went into her room and shut the door quietly. She had her own CD player/radio set, so she put in her favorite CD, and mellow music played. She loved songs with words, but she also loved songs without them. But she wasn’t thinking classical Beethoven or Mozart types, more like modern…no vocal types. You get what I mean?

So she, listened to her CD, and when she walked to her bed, she looked at the letter she had on her desk. She wished she didn’t pick it up. But it was addressed to her. She didn’t want to show it to anyone, because they might do something….stupid.

She took the letter, and read it again.

Dear Yuffie,

I have been watching you from far away, and I started to wonder why. But now I’ve realized that I really like you, and it could change into love. I never wanted it to happen, really. But I couldn’t help it. I knew that it was a big risk to put this letter from me to you on your usual table, but I had to. I hope that this isn’t someone else reading this, or else I would be so embarrassed. I just really had to say that I really like you. I hope you do too. Even though you don’t know who I am.

~Your Secret Admirer~Peace~LOL~

Yuffie looked at the paper. She didn’t know what to do, and she thought his signature was stupid. ‘LOL’? What was the point of putting that when this is about his freaking confession!

She sighed, and threw the letter somewhere in her room, and she didn’t care where it landed.

She decided to get a nap. She didn’t want to think about that letter. Because she only likes one person.
……………………………………………………………………………………………....
Namine was at Kairi’s house. She just decided to come over to Kairi’s house, because she had nothing else to do.

“So, Kairi, did you tell Sora that you like him yet?” She asked.

Kairi blushed. “Eh…no.” She replied quietly.

“Kairi! You gotta tell him! I bet he has the hoots for you too!” Namine said, slapping her forehead when she heard Kairi say no.

Kairi blinked at Namine. “Hoots?” She asked, raising her eyebrows.

“What? Isn’t that what they say?” Namine asked.

“I thought it was hots.” She said.

“Well…whatever they say, hots or hoots.” Namine said. “But I bet that he likes you!” She said.

Kairi blushed again. “C’mon Namine, I know that’s not true.” She said, denying the news.

“Kairi, when I say what I say, I mean it.” Namine said, nodding.

“You didn’t mean what you said when you called me stupid!” Kairi said, laughing.

“That’s a stupid thing! I mean important stuff!” Namine said.

The door bell rang. Then, after sometime, Kairi and Namine heard a call from Kairi’s mother. “Kairi! There are two boys here to see you!” She called.

“Ok mom!” Kairi replied. “I wonder who they are.” Kairi said, and walked downstairs. Namine followed her.

When she went into the living room, she saw Sora and Roxas talking. “Sora! Roxas!” She said, and went to hug Roxas. “How have you been? I didn’t see you for a long time! What have you been doing? How’s life?” She asked.

“Woah, hold up on those questions.” Roxas said, grinning.

Namine said a hi to Sora, and looked at Kairi and Roxas.

“What? I don’t get a hug? Wow…” Sora said, feeling a bit jealous of Roxas.

Roxas had a sly grin. “Yeah Sora, I’m sure you really wanted that hug…OOF!” Roxas said when he got punched by Sora.

“I’m just asking a friendly hug, idiot!” Sora yelled while blushing at Roxas.

Kairi blushed slightly, but shrugged. “Yes, yes, ok Sora, I’ll give you a hug.” Kairi said.

Sora was about to have a huge grin, but he held it back. Instead, he looked like he was wearing a weird goofy smile. “Thanks.” He said, trying to keep calm.

Kairi went and hugged him. She felt like she was perfectly fine, but inside she was screaming.

Roxas and Namine were stifling their laughs. When Sora and Kairi broke their hug, they glared at the two blonde people.

“I’ll….just go back home now. See you at home, bro!” Roxas said, and ran out of the house.

Sora laughed. “I guess I need to go too. Roxas might get lost.” Sora said, and said goodbyes to Kairi and Namine

“Bye Sora!” Kairi said, waving dreamily.

“Bye Sora!” Namine said, giving a teasing grin.

Sora looked at Kairi. “I’m watching you…” he said, pointing two fingers from his eyes to hers.

Kairi looked surprised. “Oooo…k….” She said, blushing a bit.

Namine laughed.

Sora walked out of the house with another look at Kairi, and grinned.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………
Kairi sighed. “Well, that was nice.” She said.

“Yeah, and you didn’t intro me to Roxas.” Namine said.

“Oh…I…uh…Hehe…sorry.” Kairi said.

“Oh well, so…let’s go back up.” Namine said, shrugging.

Kairi nodded. They were walking up the stairs when Kairi started a conversation.

“So, how’s you and Riku?” She asked.

Namine smiled. “Great…he’s such a great guy…” Namine said, dreaming.

“Ok, I wished I didn’t ask that.” Kairi said, feeling a bit weird when Namine was thinking about Riku.

Namine slapped Kairi lightly on the arm. “What’s that supposed to mean!” She said, faking her offended-ness.

Kairi laughed. “Chill girl, I was joking!” And they went up to Kairi’s room, to talk about stuff they did before.
………………………………………………………………………………………………
Sora walked out of Kairi’s house when he saw Roxas waiting for him outside her gate.

“Hey, I thought you went ahead.” Sora said, scratching his head.

Roxas snorted. “Like I’d get lost, alone. I’m not that dumb as you.” He said, laughing.

Sora glared at Roxas. “I ain’t dumb! At least I got the guts to ask a hug from Kairi!” He said.

“Uh…Kairi gave me a hug, remember? You asked her, she gave me!” Roxas said, grinning.

Sora looked embarrassed. “Uh…whatever! I still like someone!” Sora said.

“Uh…Sora, it’s not like I don’t have a girlfriend, because I do.” He said, stifling his laugh.

Sora was shocked. “No!” He made a dramatic effect.

“Yes. I ain’t telling you who she is.” Roxas said.

“Fine….let’s go back home.” Sora said, and walked ahead.

“Righty-o!” Roxas cheered, and followed Sora.
………………………………………………………………………………………………
Author’s Notes: Yes, I finished. Yes, I did it! And…I might not be able to write any chapters because my exams coming up and I really need to get things right. I didn’t start studying! Noooo!! Anyways, you get my problem, so please don’t flame me. Or whatever it is when you demand for chapters.

Thankies!!

~IceBlooey!!~

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Tifa? What does Tifa got to do with anything?

No.
I am not planning to put Tifa in between Cloud and Aerith's relationship. I think... .. ... .....

Sorry everyone, I can't write chapters because of my exams...

KH_Fan_4_eva

I like REALLY liked that chapter it was so cool!I like the whole Sora and Roxas being brothers thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back