• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Chapter 14

Questions to be answered: We still don’t know if Leon’s gonna confess, so does Yuffie. And, I have a feeling Aerith and Cloud would get married. And yes, Riku ate a banana. Namine chewed her straw. Sora and Kairi….well….let’s see…

Another day at school. Another boring old day at school…that’s how everyone thought….

“DID YOU REMEMBER YOUR LINES??” Namine asked, or shouted at Riku.

Riku was a bit scared. “Um…yeah, kinda. I mean, I did, but, you know…” He stuttered.

“No, I don’t know. What have you been doing?” Namine asked. Then she gasped. “You…you’re…going out with another girl!!” She said, and she ran to the corner of the drama room. She sniffed, and took out a handkerchief. “How could you!” She cried.

Riku ran to Namine. “No!! I’m not cheating on you! I was playing games all day!!” He said, confessing.

Namine perked up. “Really? Well, that’s good.” She said, and hugged Riku. “Because if I found out that you were going out with another girl, you are getting it. I mean it.” She said the last part with added venom.

Riku froze up. “Yes…ma’am.” He said.

Everyone else was amused. They were supposed to rehearse today, because after two days, it’s the big day. But Riku forgot some of his lines, because he was too busy playing games.

Sora laughed. “The look on Riku’s face was priceless!” He said.

Leon chuckled, so did Cloud. Aerith was just smiling, and thinking, what a sweet couple!! With a glint in her eyes that meant, “That’s the power. Yesssss….”

And Cloud saw the glint, but he didn’t realize what it meant. “Is that…a bad mood glint or an…angry glint?” He asked.

Aerith sighed. She slapped his head, and said, “Come on everyone, rehearsal is important!” She said.

Cloud rubbed his head. “I would never understand girls…” He muttered.

Leon heard what Cloud muttered. “She had an evil glint in her eyes.” He said, and walked off.

Cloud sulked quietly before going off to the rehearsal area.

Behind everyone, was Kairi, and Yuffie.

“I’m telling you Kairi, this stuff is good. You just gotta have them.” She said, handing one of the stuff to Kairi.

Kairi popped one into her mouth. Her eyes widened. “W-Wow…” She said.

“Told ya.” Yuffie said, popping one in her mouth too.

Those two were happily eating candy behind the gang’s back. And they never noticed, until…

“Hey, where’s Kairi?” Sora asked, looking around.

“Where’s Yuffie.” Leon said, hinting that she might have been eating candy and Kairi must have been dragged into it.

“Oh…poor Kairi. Let’s hope she doesn’t get addicted to it too.” Aerith said, shaking her head. Cloud nodded.

Sora was confused. “What do you mean?” He asked.

“She means that Yuffie might have tricked Kairi into eating one of her good candies and Kairi might get addicted. No surprise though, Aerith got it once, but she got rid of it.” Namine said.

“Oooh…” Riku said, feeling mischievous.

Maybe I could get Yuffie into tricking Namine to eat candies, then she gets addicted, then I buy her candies, and she’ll love me forever!! He thought, scribbling in his notebook that magically popped out in his hands.

Namine tried to peek into his notebook. “What are you writing?” She asked.

He hid the book. “Uh…nothing. Just writing how cute you are.” He said, laughing nervously.

Sora rolled his eyes. He’s probably writing how he could make Namine love him forever.

“How did you know??” Riku said, shocked at what Sora said.

“How did I know what?” He asked, confused.

“Um…Riku, we didn’t hear anything…” Aerith said.

“What? Then it must have been my mind playing tricks on me.” Riku said, thinking.

Phew, almost got caught by Riku. But how did he know what I was thinking? Sora thought, confused.

“I bet Yuffie’s gonna get Kairi to eat candy for the rest of her life.” Cloud said, laughing.

Sora’s eyes widened. “Don’t worry, Kairi!” He said. “Hey that rhymes…Hehe.” He said.
Everyone looked at him.

“I mean, don’t worry Kairi! I’m coming to save you!!” He shouted, and took out his invisible sword. “Aiaiaiaiaiaiaia!!” He battle-cried.

“That is just weird…” Cloud said, freaked out.

Aerith giggled. “That was funny!”

“Yeah! So true!” Namine said, laughing.

Leon sighed. “I’ll go stop Yuffie.”

Riku’s eyes turned teasy. “Oooh…” He started.

“Don’t you say a word.” Leon said, glaring.

Riku froze. “Yes sir!”

When Sora and Leon were gone, Aerith and Namine giggled. Cloud joined Riku in his teasing.

“Don’t worry Riku, we all know the hyper girl and moody boy like each other.” Aerith said, and Cloud nodded.

Riku and Cloud were skipping around Namine. “Leon likes Yuffie! Yuffie likes Leon!” They sang.

Namine laughed. “We are a bunch of idiots!” She sang.

Riku, Cloud and Aerith stopped whatever they were doing and looked at Namine with wide eyes.

“Uh…I didn’t mean that.” She said, laughing with embarrassment.
………………………………………………………………………………………………..
“Kairi! Don’t worry! I’m here! Now hands off the candy!!” Sora cried.

“Oh no.” Leon said nonchalantly.

The whole place was filled with candy wrappers and in the middle of it all was Kairi and Yuffie happily eating candies.

Sora looked at Kairi and Yuffie. They look so happy. Kairi looks so cute…

“Yuffie, I told you to stop doing that again.” Leon said.

Yuffie looked up. She had huge eyes and she was sucking a lollipop. She looked like a kid, and Leon couldn’t help but admit she was cute.

He looked away. “Clean up the candy wrappers.” He said, trying not to blush.

Yuffie pouted. “Alone?” She asked.

“Nope, not alone. Kairi’s helping.” Sora said.

Kairi looked at Sora. “What? But it wasn’t my fault!” She said.

“You still fell for Yuffie’s candies. You’re going to help clean this up young lady!” Sora said, like he’s the mother.

Yuffie and Kairi grinned. “Yes, mommy.” They said.

Sora paled. “M-Mom…my?” He said, shocked.

Leon chuckled. “You sounded like one.” He said.

“No Leon, no! I’m not a woman!” Sora cried.

Yuffie and Kairi were giggling and cleaning up their wrappers.

Sora and Leon watched them clean up so that they didn’t go do something stupid.

After they were finished, Sora and Leon clapped. “Good girls.” Sora said.

But the other problem was, they were hyper.

“Sora…” Kairi called out to him.

“Yep, Kairi?” Sora asked.

“Let’sgorehearsefordramaandthenwecangoeatwitheveryoneelseandthisisgonnabesomuchfunandiwannahavemorecandybutyouwon’tletmesothat’sunfair!!” Kairi finished, pouting.

Sora sweat dropped. “Uh…ok, whatever you said.” He said.

“Leon!!that’snotfaircausekairi’sgonnagetcandyandi’mnotgonnagetanysowhyisthatfairforkairibecauseineedsomecandytooilikebeinghypersoyoushouldhavesoeandyforme!!” She whined, clinging onto Leon’s arm.

Leon sweat dropped too. Sora saw what Yuffie was doing and grinned. “I feel sorry for you man.” He said.

“Don’t. Just don’t.” Leon said, sighing.

Leon walked back to the gang and realized that Yuffie won’t let go of his arm, so he lifted her up easily and walked towards the rest.

Sora was walking toward the gang too, when Kairi grabbed his arm. “Wha?” He said, surprised.

“Sora!!” Kairi whined, pouting.

“What?” He asked.

She pointed towards Leon and Yuffie. “Carry me like that too!” She said.

Sora sighed. “But I’m too weak!” He said.

Kairi sat on the floor. She pouted, and she looked like she refused to get up.

Sora sighed. “Fine, fine.” He said.

He lifted her up too, and he knew that it was easy because she was so light.

“Happy?” He asked, grinning.

Kairi grinned. “Yup!!” She said.

Sora and Kairi laughed while Sora carried Kairi to the rest of the gang. Everyone looked at them.

“What? It’s fun!” Kairi said, grinning.

“Yup!” Yuffie said, giggling.

Aerith giggled and Cloud chuckled. But they giggled and chuckled softly that Leon couldn’t hear it.

“Well, we know the ‘to be’ couples now.” Riku said.

“Really? Who?” Asked Yuffie.

Leon glared at Riku. “Uh…it’s best not to say today, because today…is…a bad day. It’s a bad day to reveal things. Today gives you bad luck if you do.” Said Riku.

“Ok, then tell me tomorrow!” Yuffie said.

Leon glared at Riku again. “Uh…not tomorrow. It’s bad luck too. I’ll tell you…when the time is right.” He said wisely.

“Which is never?” Said Kairi, looking at Riku straight in the eye.

Riku froze, because she guessed it.

“Just kidding! He’d tell us, say, three weeks from now, I guess.” Kairi said, grinning.

“Oh, great!” Yuffie said cheerfully.

Leon glared at Riku. He mouthed words like. “You are dead.”

“Yes sir!” Riku said, saluting Leon.

“Uh, he didn’t say anything.” Said Cloud, looking confused.

“You think he didn’t say, but what did he say when he said what he said?” Asked Riku, acting wise.

“Huh?” Cloud asked, confused.

“He didn’t make any sense, dear.” Aerith said, patting Cloud’s head.

“Ook…” Cloud said, feeling so confused.

“Hey! Did anyone finish rehearsing yet?” Someone yelled from somewhere.

“Oh no! We forgot! Let’s rehearse!!” Namine said, and everyone ran off to rehearse.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Rehearsal went by fast. Maybe because they spent more time goofing around.

“Riku, you have to remember by today!” Namine said.

“Ok, ok.” Riku said, patting Namine on her shoulder. “I’d be finishing my lines by tonight!” He said, grinning.

“Good. Because even though the drama teacher was freaky, we can’t let the drama go bad.” Namine said.

“Right.” Said Riku.

So those two walked back home first, leaving Sora, Kairi, Yuffie, Leon, Aerith and Cloud.

Cloud scratched his head. “Eh…I gotta go back too. Gotta finish my stupid math. Aerith?” He asked sweetly.

“Yes, yes, I’ll help you.” Aerith said, giggling.

“Meet you later, Leon and Yuffie!” Cloud and Aerith said, as they walked back to their home.

“Leon, can Kairi and I go buy a smoothie at the café? Pleeeaaassseee!!” Yuffie begged Leon.

Kairi nodded like a small kid.

“They still got the hyperness.” Sora said to Leon.

Leon sighed and nodded. “Fine. But we’re coming with you two.” Leon said, looking at Yuffie.

“Ok!!” Yuffie said, as she and Kairi skipped to the nearby café.

“You know, if the girls were like this, it wouldn’t be so bad.” Sora said, as he walked alongside Leon behind the girls.

When they neared the café, Yuffie and Kairi ran towards the café.

But Sora and Leon were still talking, and didn’t really pay attention to what was happening.

Kairi!! No!!” Yuffie screamed.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………
What exactly happened? What happened to Kairi? What did she do?

Oh the good smoothie…

Wait for the next chapter of, “Let’s go to school!!”

A/N: Haha always wanted to do that. It’s like those cartoons in cartoon network or something. Those little comics. Hehe…Ok, well, sorry for the delay, just finished exams and now it’s the holidays! Yay!! Reviews please!!

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Well, I don't really know, because whenever I write fanfics, I let my mind flow freely and my fingers are just typing on Microsoft Word. And then it stops for a while, and that's when I realize I finished the chapter which could be 8-10 pages. And then I post! So it just goes with my mind, when the mind makes a plot, and if the plot has Leon saying "I love you" to Yuffie, then I guess that's the chapter! Hahahah...yeah.

soradude

Yay! Praise teh awsome chapters and Ice, teh awsome and born writer,

Fangirls= WE lOVE YOU ICE!
Me= As do I
Fangirls= OMG It's riku! sell his clothes on ebay!!!
Riku=AHHHHHHHH!
Fangirls= WE STILL LOVE YOU ICE! WOOOOOHOOOO!

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Thanks all! But...I'm not really sure if I'm a born writer...hahaha. Anyways, you'll just have to find out what Kairi did in the next chapter, which I will be starting today. And, to answer Atnihs question, yeah, sometimes I do get hyper like her. Hahaha, thanks again everyone.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Wow... 46 pages, most of em fan posts. This has been really good, keep up the good work. What the hell did Kairi do anyways? Lol.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Ok, I got a bit confused in the last chapter, and I put Chapter 14 instead of 13. How silly of me! Well, anyways, I just wanted to say that that was a mistake…

That was pretty pointless, wasn’t it? Ok, ok. Let’s just go back to the story…hehe.

Recap:

“You know, if the girls were like this, it wouldn’t be so bad.” Sora said, as he walked alongside Leon behind the girls.

When they neared the café, Yuffie and Kairi ran towards the café.

But Sora and Leon were still talking, and didn’t really pay attention to what was happening.

“Kairi!! No!!” Yuffie screamed.
………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Chapter 14

“Kairi! No!!” Yuffie screamed.

Sora and Leon looked alert. “What happened?” Leon asked, worried.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“No Kairi!! I wanted the strawberry smoothie!” Yuffie said, crying.

“Oh come on Yuffie, the mango smoothie’s good too!” Kairi said.

“But strawberry’s my favourite!” Yuffie said, anime crying.

Leon and Sora sighed and shook their head.

“That’s it? You screamed and made us worried about you two for that?” Sora said, mad.

“Um…but it was a good reason! I mean, Yuffie wanted the strawberry and I ordered two mangos instead, but it’s ok Yuffie, I asked them to change one of them to strawberry!” Kairi said, grinning.

Yuffie jumped up in happiness. “Hurray! Kairi did the right thing!” Yuffie said, grinning.

Yuffie and Kairi skipped around their chosen table. People didn’t seem to mind though.

“Hey, how come the people don’t find Yuffie and Kairi crazy?” Sora asked Leon.

“That’s because they do this every time we go to the café.” He said. “When they’re buying smoothies.” He finished.

“Ohhh. I feel like skipping around the table too.” Sora said, grinning.

“Oh no.” Leon said.

Sora joined Yuffie and Kairi.

“Yay Sora!! You’re joining!” Yuffie said, happy.

“Sora! Isn’t this fun?” Kairi said to him.

“Yeah!” He said, laughing.

They all laughed. Except for Leon who just smiled because they were all stupid.

Their smoothies arrived. Leon ordered coffee and Sora ordered coke after that.

“Soon it’s gonna be the play…” Kairi said.

Sora had a light blush on his cheeks. He still felt a bit shy that he was the main male character and Kairi was his love in the play.

Kairi giggled. “I’m excited!” She said, sipping her mango smoothie.

Sora let out a breath and smiled. “Yeah.” He said softly, but loud enough for her to hear.

“Heheh….” Yuffie giggled, narrowing her eyes teasingly at Sora and Kairi. “Well, I can’t wait either. I wanna watch both of your special parts.” She said.

Leon chuckled. Yuffie grinned at him, and he felt a bit warm in his heart.

“Hey…what are you talking about?” Sora asked, suspecting something from Yuffie.

“Nothing.” Yuffie said innocently.

Kairi giggled. She knew what Yuffie meant, but thinking about it made her feel a bit sad. Why? She didn’t know the answer herself.

Kairi smiled. But her smile wasn’t perfect like her usual smiles were. Only Yuffie understood Kairi’s smile. The girls, Namine, Yuffie and Aerith only understood Kairi’s smiles.

The four finished their drinks. “Well, shall we go back?” Asked Yuffie, standing up.

Sora, Leon and Kairi nodded. “Ok.” Kairi said.

As the four walked back, Yuffie, Leon and Sora were talking. Well, Yuffie gave little witty comments about everyone, and Sora is always laughing while Leon gives Yuffie witty comments about her.

While Kairi…she thinks about what she’s trying to sort out.

Too bad Sora doesn’t notice how she feels about him.

Sora…how does he stand in my heart? Just as a friend…or more than that? Where do I stand in his heart? Am I just a very close childhood friend? Or am I more than that?

Every time I see him, every time I talk to him, I can’t deny that I feel so warm, and I feel so nervous. But because I’ve been his friend for such a long time, I don’t find any problem talking to him. I don’t stutter like other girls when they talk to some guy they like, I don’t act clumsy and nervous when I talk to him. I feel like myself, so I really don’t have any problem….

“Hey Kairi!!” Yuffie said loudly in front of her. Leon and Sora was just looking at Kairi, a bit confused.

“Ah…” Kairi snapped out of her thoughts, looking at the three, especially Sora.
“Uh…I guess I was thinking too much.” She said, laughing sheepishly. “What happened?” She asked.

“Uh….” Sora pointed to the right, and she turned her head to see that she was right in front of her house.

“Oh...” Kairi said, looking at her house. This looks familiar… “My house!” She said, embarrassed.

Yuffie giggled. “Earth to Kairi, we’ve been standing here for so long already, and you’ve been standing here looking straight…there.” Yuffie said, pointing to the horizon.

Kairi blushed and smiled sheepishly. “Uh…hehehe…” She scratched her head.

“Well, bye-bye Kairi! See ya tomorrow!!” Yuffie said, waving.

Kairi walked towards the entrance of her home. “Bye guys!” She said, waving back.

“Bye Kairi!” Sora said.

Leon just waved.

Kairi giggled and waved. But she knew that she was confused and sad.
……………………………………………………..
“I wonder what Kairi was thinking just now…” Sora said, putting his hands at the back of his head.

“Well, I have a feeling Yuffie knows what’s wrong.” Said Leon.

Yuffie froze. “What do you mean?” She asked.

“You should know what was wrong with Kairi, because you’re one of those girls.” Leon said, emphasizing ‘girls’.

“Hm…can’t say that I do. I’ll try asking her later.” Yuffie said.

But she knew. Yuffie knew what was wrong with Kairi. Yuffie knew she shouldn’t tell Sora, or any other guy. After all, she did promise to keep it a secret.

(A/N: I know, I never put this part in the story, but she did keep it a secret for Kairi. So did the other girls.)

Soon, it was Sora’s house. His house wasn’t that far from Kairi’s anyway.

“Bye bye Sora!” Yuffie said, waving.

“Bye!” Sora said, and waved to Yuffie and Leon.

Leon just waved back.

Then, it’s only Leon and Yuffie, walking to the same destination.

“Leon, Sora likes Kairi, right?” Yuffie asked, grinning.

Leon looked at Yuffie. “It seems so.” He said.

“Don’t you think they’re a cute couple?” She asked.

Leon thought for a moment. “I don’t think you should ask my opinion for that.” He said. Then he realized. Is this déjà vu?

Flashback…

Leon and Yuffie were walking back home.

“Squall, Cloud likes Aerith, right?” She asked, grinning.

Leon looked at her. “It seems so. And stop calling me Squall.” He said.

Yuffie giggled. “Don’t you think they’re a cute couple?” She asked.

Leon thought for a moment. “I don’t think you should ask my opinion for that.” He said.

End of Flashback…

Leon closed his eyes and sighed. But when he felt something grab his hand, he opened them again. He looked at his hand, which was being held by Yuffie.

“Hey, it’s been a long time since we did this together! I remember when I was only 7 that time, and I tripped, and then we both fell down because you said that I was strong. I bet you just fell purposely.” She said.

She started swaying their hands, and she was humming a tune.

Leon looked at Yuffie. I guess she’s still a kid after all. He thought with a small smile on his face. He didn’t want to let go.

After all, this might be their last.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………..
“Come on Cloud! You can do this! It’s easy!” Said Aerith, frowning at Cloud.

“But Aerith…” Cloud whined. “I want you to teach me!” He said.

“Cloud, you perfectly know that you know how to do this. You just want to waste time listening to my oh-so-perfect voice. At least, that’s what you think.” She said.

Cloud sweat dropped. She caught me. Well, that’s Aerith I guess. He thought, smiling sheepishly.

“We’re back!” A voice was heard.

“Ah!” Aerith said, standing up. “Welcome back!” She replied.

Yuffie and Leon came into the house. Yuffie grinned. “Me and Kairi had smoothies just now!” She said happily.

“Correction Yuffie, it’s ‘Kairi and I’” Said Aerith. “You must have had your favorite strawberry smoothie, and Kairi had mango, and you both must have done your traditional hyper skipping around the table, yes?” Aerith asked, giggling.

Yuffie’s eyes went wide. “Woah. You remember? We don’t go to the café so much than before.” She said.

“How can I forget? It always gave me a laugh. I remember the first time you did that, and everyone looked at you as if you were crazy, but gradually they got used to it.” Aerith said, giggling.

“Yup! They should know that we’re always happy people!” Yuffie said proudly.

“You’re right!” Aerith said, laughing.

Yuffie joined her. Leon chuckled.

In Cloud’s study room, he heard everything clearly, and also chuckled.

Then Leon realized that Yuffie was really special. No matter what really happened, she would always smile. Though he could say the same for Kairi. But they were different in their own way. Yuffie had something different.

“Ah! Aerith! I have something to talk to you about!” Yuffie said, taking Aerith’s arm and dragging her to Yuffie’s room.

“Oh! Um…Cloud, you’re going to have to work your own sums for some while, unless Leon offers to help!” Aerith said.

Leon and Cloud heard what she said.
…..
“You do realize I’m not gonna help you, right?” Leon said.

“Yup…hey,” Cloud put down his pencil, “…do you like Yuffie? As in, more than a friend or a sister?” He asked.

(Isn’t it quite obvious that Yuffie likes Leon?)

“I don’t know.” Leon replied honestly.

“Ok…you do know that Yuffie’s grown up, right? Just like Aerith.” He said. “But she doesn’t act like it. Maybe she doesn’t really wanna change the way she is.” He said, shrugging.

“I know that, but I praise you for saying that. You’ve actually said something right.” Leon said, chuckling. He was just joking of course.

“Hey! I’m helping you here!” Cloud said.

“Yeah I can see that. Thanks anyway, but I’ll tell you the answer when I sort things out.” He said, walking towards his room.

Cloud just shrugged, and picked up his pencil. He looked back at his book, and groaned. He used his pencil to scratch his head. “How do I solve this sum…?” He said to himself.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………
“Aerith, Kairi’s sad again…” Yuffie said.

Aerith had a small sad look on her face. “Again…I do hope they confess soon.” She said.

They both knew Sora and Kairi liked each other. But it was up to them to tell each other.

“Do you think we should at least give Sora and Kairi the confidence to tell each other?” Yuffie asked.

Aerith thought for a moment. “I suppose so. I’m sure Leon can help.” Aerith said.

“Yeah! And I have a feeling Riku knows something!” Yuffie said, so sure of herself.

“Um…I think he only knows that Sora likes Kairi. But he’s a bit like Sora; he doesn’t really realize that he could boost Sora’s confidence. We’ll ask Namine to ask him to do that.” Said Aerith.

“Yeah you got a point.” Yuffie said. “I’ve been waiting for this! Oh, but we could tell Cloud too. I don’t think he’d tell Sora, because you have the power.” Yuffie said, laughing.

“Ah yes…” Aerith said, rubbing her chin. “You’re right.” She said, giggling.

“I shall call this, ‘Mission SoKai!’” Yuffie said, raising her finger in the air.

“So…Kai? Where did you get that from?” Aerith asked, laughing.

Yuffie grinned. “I just made it up.” She said.

“Well, whatever you want to call it. It means Sora-Kairi anyway, right?” Aerith asked.

“You guessed right!” She said.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………
Namine sighed. She forgot to finish her geography homework that was due tomorrow.

“I hope I don’t have to pull an all nighter for this.” She said to herself.

She hated geography. She hated history too. She didn’t think she had any use for them. She wasn’t planning to be an archaeologist when she grows up, or some kinda historian. The only thing she had always wanted to be was a designer. Any designer was good enough for her, as long as she can draw, because she loved drawing.

But even though she didn’t like geography or history, she had to finish the homework, because she didn’t want to get into detention.

She yawned. It was tiring to do homework. Then she remembered the play! They’d probably be practicing the whole day!

She felt relieved, but she knew she had to finish it.

“Ah~!” She whined.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………..
It was only nine o’clock by then, and Kairi was watching T.V, but she didn’t find anything fun on T.V. Or maybe she just didn’t want to watch T.V.

She couldn’t get her mind off Sora. Ever since he came back, she just knew she liked him, again. She had a crush on him long time ago, but when he left, she started to miss him greatly, well, who wouldn’t? He was the closest friend she ever had.

But she didn’t realize that she really liked him a lot. She thought it was just because he was her close friend. When he came back, she knew that she can’t deny the fact that she likes him, or maybe it might reach to love.

Kairi sighed. I must be a real sick teen in love. She thought.

Then her cell phone rang. She picked it up. “Hello?” She answered.

“Hey Kairi!” A happy voice said.

Kairi smiled and giggled. “Hey Sora!” She replied.

“Well, I wanted to check up on you because of just now. What were you thinking off? You were spaced out for a long time.” Sora asked.

“Oh that, haha,” She laughed with embarrassment, “I wasn’t really thinking about things much, I just…spaced out I guessed.” She laughed.

“Oh, ok.” Sora said. But he felt she wasn’t telling the truth.

Then Kairi decided to think about something else. Soon she got lost in her thoughts when she was thinking about one of her favorite animes, ‘Fruits Basket’.

(A/N: Ok, I’m obsessed with this anime. I’m in love with it. But they only have 26 episodes of it!! T-T I love Yuki and Kyo! I find Hatori cute too! Oh wait…who cares about that, haha….yeah.)

Kairi started squealing. “Yuki!!” She said blindly.

“What?” Sora asked.

“Oh, uh…Yuki’s from this anime called ‘Fruits Basket’. Have you watched it before?” She asked.

Sora thought for a moment. “I think so. But doesn’t he look like a girl?” He asked.

“Well, that’s what all the guys say, but he’s too cute!” Kairi said.

“Why do girls like guys who look like girls?” Sora asked.

“I like you.” Kairi blurted out. She blushed. “I mean, like, as a friend, you know.” She covered up.

Sora blushed, but felt a bit heartbroken. “Well, yeah, but…you like Riku, as a friend, and he looks like a girl.” Sora said.

“I’m gonna tell Riku you said that.” She said.

*At Riku’s house, Riku sneezed. He rubbed his nose and sniffed.*

“No please don’t!” Sora begged dramatically, so Kairi laughed.

“Ok, I knew you were joking.” She said, laughing a bit.

Sora let out a breath. “Yeah, I was joking about that.” He said.

“My point is, girls seem to like guys who look like girls.” He said.

“Then I guess the guys look cute, but they look cute because they’re guys. But if they wear dresses, then it’s awful, because they’re guys.” Kairi said.

“Uh…right.” Sora said, confused.

“Yup.” She said.

Silence took over.

Kairi frowned. Then, her mother told her to go to bed.

“Well, I gotta go to sleep, night Sora!” She said.

“Oh, ok. Night!” He said.

Kairi hung up. She sighed. That silence was threatening me.

She went upstairs to go to sleep.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Sora looked troubled. “That wasn’t Kairi. Kairi’s more…happy. She didn’t sound happy. I guess something’s on her mind, but she won’t tell me.”

“You know that’s right.” Roxas said, coming into Sora’s room.

“What? I thought you went back to school!” Sora said, surprised.

“You crazy? I got two weeks off! Why would I go back when I can spend time with my lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, brother?” Roxas asked.

“Ok! I get it! Sounds so bad when you say lovely brother!” Sora said.

Sora switched on the T.V. in his room because he had nothing else to do.

He was thirsty, so he decided to go down and get a drink, and he left Roxas watching T.V.
….
When Sora was coming in his room, he saw the most shocking thing in his life.

……………………………………………………………………………………………..
Author’s Notes: Now what is that shocking thing Sora saw? *dun dun dun~*…

Thanks for all the reviews and support everyone has given me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back