• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
thanks so much, I'll try posting it tomorow,...but I duno if it would be "Great"....though.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I can wait till tommorow......cause......yeah.......anyway I love new chapters.....

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Oathkeeper01: Lets continue to protect this thread!
Vixken:......okay....
Oathkeeper02: YEAH!
Oathkeeper01:.....yeah....right.....LETS GO!!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Oathkeeper01: Im gonna sing a song too.....theres a lady whos sure, all that glitters is gold, and shes buying the stairway to heaven.....when she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed with a word she can get what she came for.....ooooooohh, and shes buying the stairway to heaven....theres a sign on the wall, but she wants to be sure, cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.....in the tree by the brook theres a songbird who sings....sometimes all of our thoughts are, misgiven....
Vixken:..............
Oathkeeper02:...T_T......
Oathkeeper01:........i hate you guys.......
Vixken:.....thats okay, we hate you too......

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Oathkeeper01:.....lets join yado.....sobber...
Vixken: sobber....?
Oathkeeper02: SOBBER!! YEAH!!
Oathkeeper01:....okay....sobber......
Vixken:........sobber....
Oathkeeper02: YEAH!!

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Sorry, here's the new chapter!

Chapter 7

School….

“Riku, I can’t take it anymore, I have to do this!” Said Sora.

“Yeah well…do what?” He asked Sora.

“Ask Kairi out, of course!” Sora yelled at Riku.

“Well, if you want to ask her out, you better keep it on the low, because everyone almost heard you.” Riku said, pointing out the obvious.

Sora blushed. “Yeah…whatever.” He said softly just for Riku to hear.

“Better.” Said Riku, grinning.

“But how do I ask her out?” He asked.

“Make it cool and simple. Don’t be too desperate, even though you looooove her sooooo much.” He said, laughing.

Sora blushed and glared at Riku. “What about you, smarty head!” He shouted.

“Chill, it’s easy for me to ask Namine. I know she likes me!” He said, grinning.

“Alright, here’s a deal. If you ask her out, then I’ll ask Kairi out.” He said, grinning.

“No deal.” Riku said.

“WHAT?” Sora said, mouth hitting the floor.

“Just kiddin’. Deal accepted. This will be easy for me, but hard for you.” He laughed.

“Just you wait, I am so gonna ask her out.” Said Sora.

“Stop talking like a girl, dude.” Said Riku.

“Then you stop the dude language!” Sora said, pointing a finger at him.

Riku laughed. “Yeah, yeah.” He said, took his books and walked to his next class.

Sora looked at his schedule... art class. With Kairi. Namine had class with…Riku! Coincidence or what? Sora laughed like a maniac. Everyone who passed by looked at him weirdly. Sora coughed and walked to class.

Kairi was already in class, sitting on her own seat. Sora sat next to her. “Hey, Kairi!” He said.

“Hi Sora! Feeling better today?” She asked him.

“Yeah! I feel a bit stiff, but I’m fine!” He said.

“Good!” She said, giggling.

“So…Kairi…” He wanted to ask her out…now. It is a good chance…not many people are in class…

He leaned back on the chair. “Wanna go…woah!” He fell back and fell on the floor.

Kairi laughed so much. “Oh...my…god…haha! Are...are…are you ok?” She said between laughs and gave him her hand. “You’re such a klutz!” She said, laughing.

Sora blushed. “As if you aren’t.” He said, grinning.

“Of course I’m not.” She said, grinning too.

“Alright class, take your seats!” Said the teacher to the whole class.

“Today, we’re going to have an art project. I want 2 people in each team, and try to make a creative art at least…” She said, sighing.

Sora whispered to Kairi. “I’m yours, got it?” He asked.

Kairi blushed. “Y-Yeah.” She said.

“Ok class, choose your partners!” Said the teacher.

Sora and Kairi just sat in their seats because….every girl in their class surrounded Sora and every guy surrounded Kairi. Everyone except Sora and Kairi were shouting, “Can I be your partner?” or “Hey have me as your partner!” or “Sora, pick me!” - Girls, or “Kairi, I’m here!” - Guys.

Sora and Kairi sweat dropped and laughed nervously.

“Uh…my partner’s Kairi.” Said Sora slowly.

“My partner’s Sora…” Kairi said nervously.

Every guy and girl was disappointed and they all went to choose their different partners while whining.

Sora and Kairi sighed and looked at each other. Then they laughed.

“That was kinda funny and freaky, wasn’t it?” Kairi said.

“Yeah, I almost thought I was gonna die back there!” Sora said laughing.

“Class! Have you found your partners yet?” Said the teacher.

Shouts of “Yes!” were heard.

“Ok, I want the project to be creative and I will give you two weeks to finish it. And that’s a long time, so you better do it good!” She said.

Everyone sighed.

……………………………..

Yuffie VS Rinoa! Match. On! Just kidding!

“Yuffie, I know you’re excited about the match today, but I don’t want to see you hurt in anyway!” Aerith said to her strictly.

“But Aerith…what’s a fight when you don’t get hurt? That’s like…being invincible!” Yuffie whined.

“I am not going to see you hurt…emotionally.” Aerith said quietly.

“What do you mean? How can I be hurt emotionally?” She asked.

Aerith put a hand on her shoulder. “I know…you like him. I don’t want you to be hurt…you have to think, Yuffie. You must think.” She said, and walked away to her next class.

Yuffie looked at her puzzled. But she understood. She tightened her fists. “That’s the problem…I can’t think. I like him…and I can’t think anything else about him.” She said, sad.

She walked off to her next class.

……………………………..

Cloud & Squall…The Talk! Dun Dun Dun! Just Joking!

“Leon…what are you going to do?” Asked Cloud.

“For what?” He questioned back.

“The fight…it’s today.” Said Cloud. “What are you going to do?” He asked.

“Watch…of course.” He said.

“If she gets hurt, what will you do?” Asked Cloud.

“If she is still able to fight, I won’t stop her. If it’s too serious, I will step in.” He said.

“Ok. But make sure you know why she’s doing this.” He said.

“Isn’t she doing this because she hates Rinoa?” Asked Leon.

“Maybe…maybe not.” Said Cloud, “I’m going to P.E. with Aerith now. Later.” He said.

Leon thought for a moment before heading to History class. He hoped what Cloud said didn’t bother him.

………………………………….

Namine & Riku. What are THEY up to?

Namine was…she was…she was…STALKING Riku. STALKING?

Since when did innocent Namine stalk weird Riku?

She took out a notebook. She wrote down,

Thursday, 9:20 am.

Riku is on his way to go to class, which is Science. I am coincidentally in the same class as him. YAY! He appears to be reading a book as he walks. Let’s hope he doesn’t bump into anything.

Thursday, 9:25 am.

We have both entered class, it’s not that far anyway. Riku has taken his seat on the last table on the left corner, where I shall quickly run there to sit next to him.

………

She ran to sit next to Riku before one of his fan girls came. Yes, he already has fan girls. Who can’t resist him? Except for Aerith, Kairi and Yuffie.

“Hi Riku!” Said Namine cheerfully.

Riku looked up from his book with surprise. “Namine! Whoa…don’t startle me like that.” He said.

“Sorry, what are you reading?” She asked. She looked curiously at his book.

“This here’s called The Life of a Dark Being.” He said, lifting the book higher so she could see. “It’s about a guy who lost his best friends and while he was searching them, he looses himself in the darkness. But he reunites with his friends in the end.” He said, grinning.

(A/N: Sound Familiar? Hehe…)

“Wow, sounds interesting.” She said. “Can I borrow it after you finish?” She asked.

“Yeah, sure.” He said.

She smiled and opened her notebook. She pretended to be writing her notes in the book, but actually…

Thursday, 9:30 am.

It’s almost class, but seems like the teacher’s a bit late. Riku’s currently reading a book called, “The Life of a Dark Being.” Sounds cool. Must read.

RING!

There’s the bell. I shall be updating after class, probably about what his favorite food is…perhaps.

She closed the book. Kairi must think I’m a stalker now. I’m NOT! She thought.

“Alright, I want you to do a science project, and your partners shall be whom you are sitting next to. No arguments. No questions. Nothing. I want at least a new item to be made from different chemicals, no potions to be made. Give a report on that new item, writing ingredients and the amount put into making it. I give 2 weeks. Don’t be late, or it’s a big red F.” He said.

Namine squealed in her mind. “Well, better start working fast.” She said cheerfully.

“Yeah, ok.” Riku said, smiling.

Namine blushed. She smiled back.

………………………………………….

Sora & Kairi once again.

Sora sighed as he walked to their usual table. Suddenly, his stomach rumbled. He laid a hand on it. Kairi laughed.

“Poor Swowa’s hungry!” Kairi said cutely.

“Kairi…” Sora said laughing.

“You didn’t have your breakfast today?” She asked.

“No…I woke up late so I had to rush out of bed.” He said.

Kairi laughed. “Well, then you better eat up now!” She said enthusiastically.

Sora grinned. “Ok!”

………………………

Yuffie. She’s on the way.

She sighed. “Well…today’s the fight….” She said quietly, and then stopped. “If I won, what would Leon think? But if I lost, what would he think too?” She asked herself. “Oh well, I hate Rinoa’s guts anyway. Just beat her.” She giggled.

“But…even though I don’t want to think about it, I have to. And…what am I doing this for anyway? I know that I didn’t just accept because she challenged me or because I hate her, maybe it’s because…she made Leon sad.” She said, quietly only to herself.

She looked up and saw Kairi and Sora laughing. “Aw…they’re so cute!” She said, watching. But after sometimes, she waved and shouted, “Hey guys!”

……………………………

Aerith. She met up with Cloud on the way.

“Cloud…did you talk to him?” She asked.

“Yeah. He said if she gets hurt badly, he’ll help. If she’s still good enough to fight on her own, he won’t stop her. Somehow I think a bit of his feelings for Rinoa’s gone.” He said, smiling.

“I hope so…she’s not someone I like most now.” She said, smiling back.

They walked to the table, where they saw Sora, Kairi and Yuffie laughing and talking.

……………………………….

Leon. Nothing.

He walked to the table. As usual, he said nothing. When Yuffie looked at him, she turned away. He noticed it. But he didn’t say a word. He just rested his chin on his arms and as usual, listened to everyone’s ramblings.

“And…I almost spilt all the milk on Cid! He was fuming! I was laughing so much!” She said, telling Sora and Kairi about her stories when she was young.

“Cloud, let’s go buy something before the place is packed.” Aerith said.

Cloud nodded.

……………………………………

Namine & Riku. Same old same old.

“Riku, what are you going to eat today?” She asked.

“I duno.” He said. “What about you?” He asked her.

“Well, I have to check the board.” She said.

“Yeah, I’ll do that too.” He said, scratching his head.

He looks so cute when he does that! Even Sora does that though…She thought, giggling slightly.

“What is your favorite food, anyway?” She asked him.

“Hm…maybe…Lasagna, Spaghetti, Sushi, a few types of fried rice…?” He said. “I think I like eating those.” He said.

“Ah…ok.” She said. “Well, my favorite foods are Lasagna too, Mashed Potatoes, Salad, Mushroom Soup, noodles...” She said, counting them off her fingers.

He chuckled. “Ok, I guess I get it.” He said.

She smiled at him.

They saw everyone sitting in their places as usual, and headed over to them.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

Everyone! HAHAH!

Sora and Kairi were laughing hard now. Yuffie’s been telling them her childhood memories, filled with brooding Leon, unexpectedness from Cloud and mother Aerith. Oh, and don’t forget guardian coot Cid.

Kairi turned to see Namine and Riku. “Woah, are you like…together already?” She asked.

“N-No!” Namine said. She was blushing a deep red.

“What if we were?” Riku smirked.

“You are?” Sora asked.

“I knew it! I knew it I knew it I knew it!” Yuffie jumped up and jumped happily.

“Hm…” Riku thought, and said, “give us a moment.”

Riku took Namine somewhere secluded.

“Riku? What are you doing?” She asked.

“Um…Namine? D-Do you wanna…go...” He gulped. “Out with me sometime?” He asked, blushing.

Namine blushed a deep red again. “I-I…S-Sure…” She said, stuttering.

Riku hugged her. “Great!” He said happily.

Namine returned the hug. “Really Great!” She said happily.

They went back to their seats. Riku looked at Sora with an evil look.

Sora saw the look. He gulped. He knew Riku asked her out. He sweat dropped.

He laughed nervously. “So…uh…Kairi…what do you want to get?” He asked her.

“Oh, I duno. Maybe just coke and fries.” She said.

“Ok! Let me get that for you!” He jumped up and ran.

“Wait Sora!” She shouted and ran after him. “I still want to decide it! I’m not sure!” She shouted, trying to catch up to him.

“Sora’s acting a bit weird.” Said Yuffie, sipping her Pepsi.

“Really…?” Asked Riku evilly.

“So are you, dumb head. What’s up with the evilness?” She asked him.

“Oh…nothing. Excuse me for a moment.” He said, getting up. He walked a few steps behind the table, and laughed. “MUAHAHAHAHA!”

Namine was still blushing a deep red. “Uh…I-I’ll go get him.” She said. She walked off to get him.

“Ok…Namine’s acting weird too.” Said Yuffie.

Soon, Aerith, Cloud, Riku and Namine sat back down in their seats.

“Namine? Are you having a fever? Are you okay?” Asked Aerith concerned.

“I-I’m really fine! Don’t worry!” She said in a high pitched voice.

Riku smirked. “I enjoy this.”

“Enjoy what?” Cloud asked.

“I enjoy school, d’uh.” He said.

“Sora! You shouldn’t have done that!” Kairi said to Sora.

“But I want to! Ok, then tomorrow, you buy me food!” He said.

“Ok!” She said, and then sat down next to Sora.

“Did I ever tell you guys that you make a cute couple?” Yuffie asked.

Kairi blushed, but not as hard as Sora. “Stop it Yuffie.” She said, shy.

“Y-Yeah…” Sora said.

“She’s actually right, Sora, Kairi.” Said Leon.

“Now you open you stupid mouth.” Said Yuffie.

Aerith giggled while Cloud kept eating. Everyone looked at Cloud strangely.

“What? I’m hungry.” He said, and continued eating.

Everyone shrugged and ate their food, while talking too.

……………………………………………………………………….

Namine, Kairi and Yuffie sitting on a table talking because they have no class. And I’m so lazy to put this bold stuff, so this MAYBE my last. Maybe. Hehe.

“Yuffie, what are you gonna do when you fight her?” Asked Kairi.

“Well….just fight, right?” She said, laughing. “Don’t worry guys, I won’t get hurt that bad.” She said, grinning.

“We know, Yuffie, we know.” Said Namine.

“Know what?” She asked.

“You.Like.Leon. Does that give a ring?” Said Kairi.

Yuffie looked away. “Well, what about it.” She said quietly but loud enough for them to hear it.

“Just…we just don’t want you or him to get hurt or angry. Ok? We think it’s really cool for you to like Leon. We just don’t know about Leon.” Said Namine.

“And we know you guys would make a perfect couple, like me and Sora and Namine and Riku.” Said Kairi.

Yuffie perked up. “Wait what? You and Sora and Namine and Riku? You guys like them? Haha! I knew it!” She said happily.

“Yeah…well…” Kairi and Namine blushed. “We do anyways!” Kairi said.

“Ok, well, that’s really cool.” Said Yuffie.

RING!

“Well, that’s the bell; we gotta go to our next class…which is Physical Ed with Sora and Riku!” Namine squealed.

Yuffie looked at them weird.

“Girl I ain’t acting like that. Namine’s the only one like this.” Kairi told Yuffie.

Yuffie laughed. “Right guys. Thanks, but I guess things sometimes don’t have to be like this…but I just can’t help it.” She said.

“We know, and we love it like that.” Namine said, smiling.

“Yeah, well…thanks, and bye!” Yuffie said, running off.

Kairi and Namine smiled and walked off for Physical Ed. Cid wouldn’t mind anyway. He’s Cid.

Hey got this chapter done!! Anyway, the fight is in another chapter, so please wait, but just for today, can I take a day off? And I might not get things done faster coz I have exams, and I gotta study. It's hard, but I'll try my best, so please wait, k? Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back