• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► less than a minute of your time daily

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwn_teh_noobz

could you guys help me out? i need help for college tuition and i think this is the place to put it
im applying for this scholarship. the way it works is you post a picture of yourself that expresses who you are, and people vote. the picture with the most votes gets the scholarship

id really appreciate it if you could take one second of your time daily and hit vote once, b/c anything that decreases my college tuition would be really helpful to me, and i started a bit late so im behind
Declare Your Style: Photos & Essays
thats the voting link

thanks a lot!

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
If this doesnt work out for you, look and look and apply and apply for government grants, loans, etc.

Look for financial aid, other sources. There is money out there for the taking, you just have to look real hard. Especially with government grants >.> stuff they dont like to tell their citizens... "WE GOT FREE MONEY FOR YOU!"

D

Deleted member 36435

Ok, I'll do the voting for you.

Takes about 8 seconds.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Since you asked so nicely, and are obviously putting effort into this, I will quite happily vote for you.

~XIV_Blade~

I really like your picture. I also like how you described music. So, I voted. Good luck, I hope you get far into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back