• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Legends...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

The Dawning of Heroes is over….

The World’s Greatest Heroes have perished, now for the younger generation.
Late in the night a brutal assault is attempted at a school for young inspiring Heroes.
In the thousands of students who fought back nine survive….

This is the short summary,I'll post the 1st chapter later
tell me what u think

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
well cant really say much so far, but im intrigued to know more on this story. i'll keep my eye out on this.

Haku

<3
I thought that it was a alright start, I look forward into seeing the first chapter though.

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

The first few chapters I'll post up will introduce the main characters.( sorry it's a bit short)

CHAPTER 1

Were going to be late again!, yelled Ichiro, running down the hall beside his best friend Vi. Get over I- hey Vi suddenly bumped into someone and fell over onto the floor.
What the hell he murmured, he looked and saw some guy towering over him.
Hey who- oh just a bunch of 1st year runts, said the guy dismissing them.
Vi just smiled and said, you’re calling me a runt, sorry but not all of us can affored over the counter steroids like you, Ichiro let out a small snicker behind him.
Who do you think your talking to that way!He grabbed the front of Vi’s uniform and raised a fist.
Shou!
Huh, the guy glanced back to see who shouted his name.
Stop messing with those losers! Your going to be late for class, the girl sighed.
Vi tilted his head sideways to see whom the voice belonged to. A girl with gold eyes and light purple hair that fell a bit below her shoulders, she was wearing a 3rd year uniform like the guy.
Just another snob…he thought
Shou turned towards her and apologized, Yeah…. sorry Yuri.
Okay lets go! she said snapping her fingers.
Shou let go of his shirt and left the hall with her, but not before Shou gave a final glare.
Vi glared back as they walked away. What an ass, Ichiro commented as he helped Vi up. Noooo really, he said as he slapped Ichiro upside the head, I didn’t notice!
Hey!Don't take out on me cause you got ur butt handed to u!
Come one, Vi laughed before were late. We'll get yelled at for being good for nothing punks again, he used finger quotations around the good for nothing part.

You good for nothing punks! The Teacher shrilled.
They both winced. What’s your excuse this time, she fumed.
Well, Ichiro started, this lady like spontaneously combusted right in front of us and we had to run back and forth with water cupped in our hands-
Lies! ! Take a seat! We’ll discuss this later!
Vi and Ichiro walked to their seats.
I told u the spontaneous combustion thing wouldn’t work, Vi hissed.
Like u had any better ideas!

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hehe..that was a good chap Nightmarequeen. you should really use speech marks and what not to make it look more organised. looks more proffesional and neat. but nevertheless good chap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back