• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~**Legends of Marvela**~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
ooc. Oh, but uhm i don't think drakes and dragons are the same thing, well they maybe but in this rp i wanna seperate them as good and evil. ^^, i am so picky..

ic. Right when Xloud began to leave, a horde of foot solidiers surrounded all of them. They were in fact, humans. Durandul growled as a puff of smoke splurted out of his nose. Alagon calmed him, gazing curiously at the armed warriors.

"Halt!!"

They carried long lances and shields as gleaming armor enveloped their bodies. Tredorhall's knights.

"By order of the King of Tredorhall, you are ALL under arrest. You cannot fool us by such putrid disguises; we know you work for the dark lord.."

Spies?? Alagon speculated the others. Some had the basic necessisties of cunning spies, but then again, they were fighting orcs. Raising an eyebrow, he gazed at the accusing soldier.

"Mmhmm..and if we were their servants, then.."

He paused, looking for proof of dead orcs. Smiling, Alagon immediatly spotted Xloud's orc skull.

"THERE!! Uhm..person..may you please hand the..evidence..to me??"

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Lani angrily rolled her eyes and sighed loudly, now feeling pissed off. Figures. All thieves are the same.. she thought to herself as she swiftly placed the arrow back into her quiver. Watching as Xloud walked away from them, she shrugged her shoulders and turned her attention back towards the dragon. He's still a mystery to me...

As Lani decided to walk towards the dragon, she stopped when she sensed a large group of people coming towards them. And she could tell this wasn't going to be good. She watched as these people surrounded them and gripped her bow tightly. Listening to what they had to say, she stared at them as a confused look spread across her face. "Spies?" she said, feeling insulted. "I am not a spy!" she yelled at them.

Lani gazed upon the others around her and looked them up and down questionably. Maybe they are spies, but I'm not! Oh god, how did I get mixed into this...

Last edited:

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
((lol your dragon, Durandul. ^^...edit: lols is ok...but so what's yours? a dragon or a drake?))

"Ah! Guards!" Felix shouted when they walked up. "I shouldn't be arrested I haven't even hit Tredorhill yet!" He shouted looking around. "Wait...spies? For the dark lord?...You got to be kidding me." He said sighing.

He looked up at Alagon now, "uh, ya I'm with elf chick here, who are you? Like, flying around on a drake, that must be pretty handy. " Felix said now rubbing the scales on Durandul.

Last edited:

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
"Hirunji!"

The strike was about to hit its target.. but made no contact, as it was blocked by a lance. They were humans, the Tredorhall Knights to be exact, they were fighting the... monstrosity. Another knight approached Hiru and dragged him over to where Ridley was.

"Are you alright sir?" The knight asked.

"Uh... um... yes."

"Good... just leave the rest to us Miss Ridley." He said turning to the blonde girl.

"Wait... Miss Ridley?" Hirunji asked incredulously.

"Well... I'm the daughter of a very important official in Tredorhall... so..."

"So then you're a noble girl!"

The battle was over quickly, with five highly skilled knights against one brutish orc. The same knight that they had spoken to before approached the two.

"Miss Ridley. Your father had gotten worried over your long abscence and sent us to search for you. He would've sent more of the regiment but they are out catching some spies in the vicinity."

"Take me to them." Ridley ordered.

"W-what?"

"Take. Me. To. Them. Is that too hard to understand?"

"B-but.... Mi-Miss R-ridley... your father asked us to-"

"Are you saying you fear my father more than me? I'm appalled." Ridley sarcastically gasped at the last part.

"Fine then Miss Ridley... but try not to get hurt."

Another knight turned to Hiru and stated.

"You are free to go no-"

"He's coming with me."

"Yes Miss Ridley."

So the entourage walked across the plain, quickly seeing more of the knights surrounding a group of people... very strange looking people... 'Living at home for 300 years has really gotten me lost on the world...' Hiru thought.

Ridley approached the other knights and shouted.

"Hey!!!" Then calmly. "Tell me knight... what is going on here?" She pointed to Alagon slowly as she said this.

(ooc: Phew! Finally found a way to get to the rest of the group. Via Ridley!)

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Irvine stayed quiet. He may have been spotted, but he was a master at stealth. He stayed quiet as he held a knife at hand. It was a petty knife he had found when he was on his way, through the path. Irvine slid down the base of the tree, and flipped backwards on to the nearest tree. He held his weapons firm as he gazed at the people there. It was strange to have many people in an area, and expecially a group like this.

"Why all of you here...?" Irvine asked himself as he slid down the tree he was now on, reaching the ground level. Orcs didn't worry him the least bit, he had killed many for fun. Irvine thought of orcs as children, helpless.

Irvine's eye shot to a side as he sensed something. Something was coming, something strong. He quietly tried to keep calm. Whatever it was, was extremely powerful.

Darckcloud

"Hey dude waz up"Xloud came from behiind a tree and saw ivrine in thre middle of the field.He walked passed him and went on.
"Cya dude.unless you wanna tag along".He stopped waiting for his reply
"If you come ill split my pay i get for this orcs skull"

XSpasticPrincess

Empty the Jar of Hopelessness upon those who belie
Acheron perked up her ears. She heard the sound of those pesky Tredorhill knights blathering on about some rule or another due to her extremely powerful hearing. She began streaking through the woods at high speeds until she found herself at the edge of the foliage at the Tredorhill gates. clsing her eyes she felt the soothing relief of the human form taking hold and she soon found herself presentable enough to wander into the clearing.

Walking out into public sight Amber smiled. "Hello kiddies. WHat's up?"

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Irvine turned to see Xloud and scanned him immediatly. Whenever Irvine saw a person, he liked to keep the appearence at mind, in case something would happen and he would be paid for an assassination. Irvine thought of what to say. Go with some random person and get money for no reason, or stick with the money he had, and leave it be.

"Sorry kid, i'm already set." Irvine said as he flipped up a gold coin. "I got paid today so i'm fine...i'll probably be off if everything is done here..." And with that, Irvine jolted with intense speed through a forest area, and back towards the city like area.

Irvine stopped for a second at the edge of the forest, where the last tree of the forest stood. He kept in mind everyone he had seen in the small "incident," and made sure to remember them. The people he saw weren't normal people, that was a fact. They were all skilled fighters, each in their own way.

T

The Marauder

Dunjay sees a young woman walking in through the town gates. He doesn't know why she catches his eye, but he stands up anyway and walks over to her. "Heh, 'Hello kiddies, whats up?', what kind of line is that?" He says with a laugh. "You see, you are supposed to run through the gates screaming that you are a bloodthirst barbarian who collects the heads of small children. The name is Dunjay by the way, yours?"

XSpasticPrincess

"Name's Amber-Lee." Amber said with a slight smile and a girlish chuckle. "I was planning on it, but..I'm not in the mood for several wounds. It's not pleasant. Very nice to meet you Dunjay." She nodded sincerely, well as sincerely as a conning theif can.
Brushing her hair back from her face she smiled again. "So what brings you here kind stranger?"

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
As soon as he heard a person nearby, he already had his hand behind him, holding a knife. As soon as he saw the girl come up, he lowered his arm and brought it to his side. Creepy happy? Seemed like a weird term, but for the people here, it was quite true. The people were always calm, no matter what was going on.

"No, i'd like to say i am normal..." Irvine said quietly as he looked at people in the surrounding area. "And it seems that you are too...."

XSpasticPrincess

Amber turned back to the man she had abandoned to talk to Dunjay. "Hah. Far from normal. But not creepy happy, no." She smiled and looked up at the sky. she forced her eyes to evade he moon because of her 'special problem' and she didn't feel like having to explain it.

"So. What brings you here Mr.Mysterious?" she asked chuckling.

Darckcloud

"Suit yourself you hippy".Xloud approached the gates to tredorhill.
"Time to collect my pay" He walked in and went straight to a store he slammed the Orcs scralet skull on to the desk with a smirk he said
"I believe you have my 500,000,000zenny"The cashier looked angry and handed him the money."Great now ill be off"He went into the middle of a city and saw to people have a conversation and desided to ease drop on them

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
"Me...? I just enjoy the travel..." Irvine said calmly as he heard the remark by Xloud, but ignored it. He probably got money, but no where near as much as Irvine got in a week. "So...why are you here...?" Irvine asked quietly.

Irvine quietly looked at the girl, and at the other few people in the area. They were eyeing them weird for some reason. There was something not right here, just a wrong vibe went through Irvine.

XSpasticPrincess

Amber smiled warmly at him. "I don't know. I had some compelling urge to come here..so I did." She laughed and lowered her head from the sky so that her ice blue eyes bore into his. She couldn't seem to tear them away from him and she tugged nervously on a strand of hair.

"My name is Amber-Lee Veauxcray, may I ask yours?"

T

The Marauder

"Business." He said to her. "The loremaster over there wanted me to write down some stuff. Poor old man probably couldnt tell whether I had written what he wanted or had ritten things about his mother." Dunjay finished with a hearty laugh. "What about you, just wandering around?"

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
" The names Irvine, Irvine Wing, pleased to meet ya." Irvine said a bit nicely as he saw the girl. Something seemed a little bit different about her. Yes, she was human, but it seemed as if she were something more also.

Irvine quietly looked around, his eyes shifting side to side as he looked around the area. There were others there too, but as he thought before, they all seemed a little off. It seemed as if they were a little too freaky.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Irvine looked at her a little strangely for a second. No one had ever called him "Master Irvine" before. It sounded kind of catchy, but he didn't want to get to used to it. As for TredorHall, he would probably have to go in there some time or another, so what better time than the present. Irvine then slowly spoke.

"Well...if you would really like to break in...then i guess i'll come." He said quietly to her. He usually wouldn't break in to any place, but it would help him get paid if he got into the TredorHall.

XSpasticPrincess

"Well thn let's go." Amber whispered, slipping her hand intohis she tugged him along and slipped back into the foliage. Taking a stick she began drawing a crude plan in the dirt.

"Okay so pretty much, we catch a few fuzzy woodland creatures amnd set them loose here, here , and here," she told him pointing to three places in her dirt map. Suddenly her head snapped up realizing she still hadn't let go of his hand, she blushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back