• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~**Legends of Marvela**~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XSpasticPrincess

Empty the Jar of Hopelessness upon those who belie
Amber was irked by the insolence((Nooo Idea.)) of the stranger so she leapt into the river and swam after him. "Well where are you going?" she demanded. Laying herself back in the water she stared blankly at the sky.

She then began singing subconciously under her breath. "You taught my heart, a sense I never knewe I had..."

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
"...I'm going to Tredorhill...and why are you following me?" Felix asked her suspiciously. "You know you're really wierd, why don't you just like, go somewhere else or something. " He said swimming up the river, which was growing very cold, and that is probly why he was getting so anoyyed, the fact that it was water, and it was cold water. "Oh, and my name is Felix!"n He shouted back.

Darckcloud

Oc:My post cant be long this time im sorry Gc

Xloud got up and took allThe arrows out.He was coverd in bloodHe walked over to the elf and held out his hand "Need some help"

XSpasticPrincess

"I'm going to Tredor too. That may be why I'm following you." Amber snapped swimming after him. "And so what if I'm weird. Perfectly normal people don't survive in this day and age Felix."

Swimming beside him quietly she suddenly remembered, "My name's Amber-Lee." She suddenly piped up. She was relaxed by the water and soon closed her eyes.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
"That must be why I make such a good living in these days." Felix said thaughtfully. "Besides Amber-Lee...Amber, I don't want a traveling partner, sp beat it." He said hopping out of the river and started walking, watching her drift off. " I wonder why she's off to Tredorhill..." He said after shaking himself dry for the second time, and started walking.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
((Sorry i'm late >.>))

A figure swept slowly to a side, spying into a certain house. This figure made no movements, and seemed not even to be breathing. There were few people in the house, but they were not just normal people. These people were murderers. They had killed many and disguised themselves as normal people not to get caught. They all gathered round as they talked about nothing basically.

"Time to finish them..." A cold and dark voice said, peering in through the window.

The killers flipped there heads, but as they looked, no on was there. As they turned back, the figure slashed each one of their necks, leaving them to die.

"Another mission well done..." The voice said as it quickly lept out of the house and ran down a street. In an instant, the figure lept up, on to another house, where an old man was.

"You killed them Irvine...?" The man asked.

"Yes..." The voice said dark and shrill.

The man reached out and dropped a few gold coins in Irvine's hands. "Good work." The old man said evily.

Darckcloud

He grabed her by th arm and began dragging her across the forest.The wholes in him began to enclose.The blood dried up in an instant as he quickly let go of her rist and walked up to a tree.He thrusted his hand into the the tree and pulled out a giant sword.
"I new this would be useful"He swung it onto his back,took a vine and tied it to his back."Let the party begin.Several Orcs flew from under the ground.They all reaked of blood and sweat.He swung his sword at one Orc sending it flying into another.He jumped in to the air and plunged down .It ripped through the Orcs skin like paper.He thrusted it out and sliced it in half.Soon his blade was Scarlet red.HeThrough his word at the one oc the Orcs slicing it in half.It swung around like a boomerrang slicing all of the Orcs into thirds.
"I am all that stands in their way.I am th Orc skayer all fall to my blade"He joked as he cleaned off his blade

XSpasticPrincess

"Hah! You actually think I need you?" She grimaced as if there was something rotten in her mouth, "Yeah....about as bad as I need an orc on my ass." She muttered.

Amber climbed out of the water and shook her head, droplets of water that had been clinging to her head, fanned out like a halo hiding her true interior heart. Laughing coldly she bent her head toward the sky and saw the edge of a full moon winking out from the clouds. "This should be fun..." she remarked sarcastically as she felt the transformation begin.

Her ribs cracked and separated, whilst her feet extended and crook'd to form paws. Her back arched and elongated causing her to slouch slightly. Finally after her fingers shortened and webbed, the thick white fur took hold of her body, with a tail bringing up the finish. Tilting her head to the sky she howled dutifully to the moon that had given her the sudden immense power.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Irvine nodded as he put the money in his pocket. He lept up, and to the ground and jolted, but heard something as well as smelled somthing. "Orc..." He said darkly as he slowly looked around. There was something calling him to fight, and usually Irvine ended up in a fight.

"Wonder where this scent is coming from..." Irvine said darkly as he sped out quickly, jumping tree to tree in the area he was in. "Better find wherever the they are, they always reak havoc."

Irvine continued, and then slid, hearing something as he turned his head. He saw a man and then he saw a werewolve. They are fighting the orcs? They will surely die...maybe i should help... Irvine thought as he jumped to the closest tree, staring down to the lower ground where they were.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Alagon lazily peeked open an eye, gazing at the vast wilderness. Orcs?? Here?? An exasperating expression came upon his face as he flumped of the tree, slowly kicking rocks and weed from the dirt. A few moments later, a magnificent voice enveloped Alagon's head.

"Can i be of assistance.."

Alagon's gaze immediatly turned towards Durandul, whose eyes were still shut tight. He tilted his head, pondering a bit about the situation that laid in front of them.

"Durandul, there are orcs here."

"Well shall we go then??"

"No..orcs are not at all a problem..it's just that..i can tell there are other people involved in this..somewhat struggling."

"Then let us come to their aid."

"If they need any.."

Alagon jumped into the air as Durandul lifted his tremendous body, bending his neck down as Alagon landed on his mantle. With two quick flaps, Durandul gained a splendid amount of altitude. They flew towards Xloud and the others, landing deeply into the ground. There was a huge burst of wind as trees began to shiver. Alagon calmed Durandul down, raising a hand up as a simple greeting.

"Hoy!!"

Perhaps this could be a way for revenge.

T

The Marauder

After hours of scroll writing, Dunjay left the loremaster's office. He walked thrgh the library, squintin due to the return of light. He exited the library and looked around. Over the treetops to the west, Dunjay saw a dragon soaring across the sky far away. "Strange." He said to himself. "We don't see maby dragons around here." Dunjay walked across the street and sat down on a crate, pondering the situation.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
"Oh my god! Your a werewolf?!?!" Felix shouted, pointing at Amber. "I'm outta here!" He yelled running To his right, away from the river. He started feeling angry that she was now standing in his way to Tredorhill. "You'll pay for this Amber!" He shouted back and ran into a nearby forest.

"Ack...That smell." He said covering his nose with his shirt, now going at a walking pace. " I hate Orcs..." He said, thinking back to the one he killed on the mountain. Off in the distance he saw a few people standing around, and even a drake. "Hmmm...this looks interesting." He said smirking, walking towards them at a faster pace.

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
Ridley and Hiru knew that the city was near, as the mighty gates were in the eye's sight. The grand walls lining the extravigantly crafted towers that could almost pierce the sky. But as they approached the gates...

Thud.... Thud...

The two spun around, and the sight they saw ain't pretty, it was the same orc from before. "But... I thought I killed that thing!" Hirunji stepped back a bit. The orc know was disembowled and it reeked of death and decay. Ridley as a normal reaction, pulled out her Glory Axe, as did Hirunji with his sword. He turned towards her. "You go ahead into Tredorhall, I'll hold it off."

She scoffed back. "Heh... no way I'm letting you take all of the credit." She then charged forward. Hirunji merely sighed and followed, diving under the orc and back flipped over it, blade slicing through the red bloody flesh. Ridley, was doing quite well actually, for a girl her size, she was quite strong, she gave a great swing of the axe and followed up with a downward strike. The orc then raised its wooden club and swung way down in Hirunji's direction.

"Hirunji!"

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
OOC: This is stacy27, just so you all know. I changed my name. ^_^

As Lani was being dragged away by this strange guy, she fought back and tried to pull away. "Hey!" she shouted. "Let me go! If you don't, you'll regret it!!" she screamed the whole way. She realized that they were going towards the forests and wondered why this was there destination. "Where are we going?" she asked, feeling extremely confused.

They soon stopped, and Lani watched as the man killed a few orcs with ease. She stood there, motionless, trying to figure him out. "Ok. I don't get you. First you attack me out of nowhere. And now your being all heroic and killing orcs. Just what do you want anyway?" she asked, putting both hands on her hips.

Suddenly, Lani felt a strong breeze stir up and the trees began to wave violently in the air. She turned her head to look up and dropped her jaw when she saw a huge drake appear before them. As she stared at the huge creature, she felt a little frightened, wondering if it was a stray. But she then saw a boy sitting atop it and watched as he waved at them. "Who in the hell is that...?" she said under her breath.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
Felix was now perched in a tree very close to all the people standing around, but closest to the drake. "Eh....scary..." He whispered to himself. He hopped down and circled behind the drake. He noticed that the girl didn't look like she would notice him so he tip toe'd over to her and stuck his hand into her pocket...

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
As Lani continued to stare blankly at the drake, she wondered if the boy would land it or if he was just going to stay midair. But her ears suddenly perked up as she sensed someone come up behind her, forcing a grin to spread across her face. She waited to see what this person was going to do and didn't move until he dared to put his hand in her pocket. As soon as she felt it, she reached behind her and grabbed his wrist, flipping him over to the ground. He landed hard on his back and Lani stepped on his chest. Then she slowly pulled out an arrow from her quiver and bent over him, holding it up to his neck. "Don't you know not to steal from a lady?" she said, stepping harder on his chest.

Darckcloud

"You got seved!" he began to laugh and chuckle.He sprinted into the air and reached into his poket.
"Hmmmmm,This will come in handy" he ent over and took the Orc skull he got from earlier
"Well seeya dude and dudets"He turned around and headed into the woods to head to the Nearest town.

Last edited:

XSpasticPrincess

Amber howled once again and took off in the direction of the scent of putrid rotting flesh that she knew even as a werewolf was orc. And even as a werewolf she hated them. Leaping up onto a rock the massive white wolf scanned the area, heightened senses working in overdrive.

There she spotted it. A huge orc carrying a dead man over his shoulder. He suddenly it stopped and dropped him to the sandy rocky mountain side. He immediately began gorging himself on the man's flesh.

Amber(who in werewolf form shall henceforth be named Acheron -which is a river in hell-) leapt off the rock and snarled menacingly. The stupid orc looked up at her and blinked. Lunging foreward she snapped her jaws shut on its throat and tore, spilling black oozing blood down her downy fur.

Serves him right for not sharing she thought bending over to take a huge bite out of the dead man's stomach.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
"Oh..smooth." Felix managed to get out out, taking deep breaths. He lifted her leg off of him with a little struggle and stood up. "And sorry but I steal from anyone and anything..Even Babies!" He said evily, grinning.

"So who brought in the heavy artilary?" He said walking over to the drake and patting it on the side, now completely ignoring Lani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back