• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~**Legends of Marvela**~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( guess i'll post >> ))

Irvine looked down at Amber and laughed a bit. "Don't strain yourself, you still are hurt." He said with a smile as he continued to walk. "Axel, hurry up, the bug things are almost underneath the water passage below, we don't have much time." Irvine said as he ran a bit faster, a little ahead of Axel. If they didn't hurry, the bugs would attack and slaughter them.

Irvine turned back to see the bugs burrowing underground still, there had to be a lot of them for them to still be heading underground.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Alagon glanced at Ridley surprisingly. It was quite random for someone to suddenly pop out of the woods and flump down beside him. Nonetheless, he sensed no threat in this young lady, even if she was wielding a sharp axe. Durandul himself stayed in his calm resting position, cautiously watching Ridley for any strange movements with his left eye.

Alagon stirred, taking a huge intake of the rich breezy air around them. He had barely took any inhales during the whole attack, due to the smoldering ashy air that burned through the city. Whatever happened, they would have to move to the next city; either to warn them or for sanctuary. His eyes stared back at Ridley.

"Soooooo..hoy??"

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Irvine smiled. "Well, couldn't leave anyone to die...speaking of..." Irvine turned back to Axel. "He's still dazzed..." Irvine said with a sigh. "AXEL! HURRY UP CAT-MAN!" Irvine yelled as he continued, looking for a place to rest for a while. The orc group could be seen catching up, and the underground bugs were sill coming. They had about no time, and Axel was waiting back there.

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
Ridley turned to the boy, giving a fake smirk. "Hoy? What kind of word is hoy? Hehe.." she "sarcastically" said. The smirk was fake, but it could easily cover up her true feelings. But she stared at the night sky, stars painted across it, like a canvas.

"It's so pretty." She tried to keep her mind off Hiru. "So... then, what brings you here?"

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
Felix lay down beside Hiru. "Man, now that we're safe, it's soooo boring." He whinned to Hiru, even if he was dead. "I hope Ridley comes back.." He said. He looked over towards the river and saw all the others running away from those bug like creatures, who were burrying underground. "Well that's no good, they'll go into the water." He said examining them. "No wait! They'll go deep enough to dodge the water." He said, then looked up at the night scare. "The sky sure looks nice tonight, eh Hiru...Listen to me...talkin' to a dead body..." He said, trailing off.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Irvine looked at AMber with a strange face. "Yea, you're cool, i like you, but right now." He took a pause. "You're scaring me a bit." Irvine said with a slight laugh as he continued. He then grabbed Axel and decided to drag him the whole way if he had to. The bugs were slow though.

XSpasticPrincess

Empty the Jar of Hopelessness upon those who belie
"I do that to people. I scare them away. No one ever liked me...They called me VeauxCreep." Amber whispered sounding slightly upset. She began to remember trying to walk home from school before the war. And how everyone would chase her.

"Hey Veauxcreep! Don't ya wanna go sleep with some corpses?" The voices rang in her head.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
"Sorry...i didn't mean to be, well mean..." Irvine said as he continued to carry her while dragging Axel. He turned back for a split second, only to notice that the bugs far off were slowing down. That was good, they probably wouldn't need to fight. When Irvine turned foward, he saw a city ahead, and a grand one to. The buildings were beautiful, and everything sparkled.

Irvine grinned, seeing how this was a place where shelter could possibly be gained, and they could all rest for a while.

XSpasticPrincess

Empty the Jar of Hopelessness upon those who belie
"Well...you owe me for not..let's say...biting your nipple off.." Amber said lightly. Looking up at him her eyes danced mysteriously and her sharp features brightened. "Now..what shall I demand..?" She asked herself with and devious smirk. Still looking at Irvine she asked, "Any ideas Master Irv?"

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
(( oook then >> ))

"Demand?" Irvine asked oddly as he continued to drag Axel, and got towards the city. He kicked a door open to some random house, and walked in, seeing no people inside. The whole place looked deserted from his point of view. No one in site anywhere for a long length.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
ooc. my bad wasn't really active these few days.

ic. Alagon stared at Ridley strangely, eyebrow raised. Although she probably thought he was indubitably abnormal, Alagon pondered the same thoughts of her queerness.

"I can say the same to you??"

There was a bizzare shiver in her voice, as if a deep feeling of sorrow and loss drenched within her. This, on the other hand, was not at all awkward. A marvelously populated city had just been destroyed along with the thousands of people that dwelled within it. As for the remaining survivors, the dark lord's creatures are probably utterly hunting them as we speak. Where would he now??

"So where do you plan to go??"

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
Ridley stared at Alagon, smiling and then stared at the sky again. "I'm not too sure really." But then she had two choices of what to do. A, Search for a way to restore a lost life, otherwise known as resurrection. Or option B. go find rumors of a man who wore as strange cloak and could fire orbs of pure crimson, and take revenge. Either way... she had to make up her mind sooner or later.

"Say now... do you know any ways to ressurect a person's life?" She sternly asked, holding a serious look this time, but then broke it as she didn't know his name. "Oh um.. Sorry... I didn't catch your name.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back