• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leaving the forums.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartchampion

Bronze Member
Some where teh evil, chomping on hersheys in a dar
Im sorry to say to you guys but I'm leaving the forums. Im gonna miss all of you guys. I'm not leaving because I dont like the forums because I love it! But it's ecause I'm starting to get into Maple Story. Goodbye everyone! I'll miss you all.
If you wanna keep in contact with me and stuff, my AIM address is Thieftiger and msn is dennissushinski@msn.com, and yahoo id Thiefclaw@yahoo.com. Bye everyone!

Last edited:
Awwww, thats sad your leaving.......... huh not that i know you really but its still sad...... i dont like to be sad....... huh neways *waves* ByeBye *sheds a tear*

~Life~

The old member
Why do you wish to leave? Well have a good time, and good bye.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
dang it!! All my friends are leaving! What the heck! hey man, I'll cya soon k? you gonna be on msn 2maro? make sure you are

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maplestory cant last you forever >>; It lasted me 2-3 months. But some people get totally obsessed into it..

seinra

Heartchampion said:
Im sorry to say to you guys but I'm leaving the forums. Im gonna miss all of you guys. I'm not leaving because I dont like the forums because I love it! But it's ecause I'm starting to get into Maple Story. Goodbye everyone! I'll miss you all.
If you wanna keep in contact with me and stuff, my AIM address is DthiefS and msn is dennissushinski@msn.com, and yahoo id DthiefS@yahoo.com. Bye everyone!
wow, to tell the truth, i don't know you, I'm a complete doofus. But its sux having to see someone leave so you have my hello and goodbye.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I'm gonna miss ur constant Forum Games participation, especially u dropping things on me in the dropping game... just keep droppin in to drop stuff on me OK?!

E

Ecstacy

Damnit man! why do ya have to go? what is maple story? is it that over taking? *starts crying* well i can say i won't forget ya man! peace!

Brian

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
That sucks. You were one of the people that I looked foward to playing the forum games with. I hope you change your mind soon.

...............*Tackles Heartchampion to keep him from leaving*

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Heartchampion said:
If you wanna keep in contact with me and stuff, my AIM address is Thieftiger and msn is dennissushinski@msn.com, and yahoo id Thiefclaw@yahoo.com. Bye everyone!

Oh...dang it! This f***** sux!! I'll miss you! Have a nice time enjoying Maple Story...G'luck! Take care!! Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back