• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last chance for real KHIIFM+ information?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jc577777

This has been bugging my for a while. The Tokyo Game Show is suppose to be September 20th to the 23rd and is suppose to release some information about the next game in the series, but do you thing if Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + is going to be release in the U.S. they would say it there? :confused:

Sora18

I mean there still is a possiblty, even for Re KH CoM, that is, I don't care about KH2 FINAL MIX+ just the Re KH CoM, that I'm sure they will annouce, if it's coming.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
They don't announce stateside releases for games at the TOKYO Game Show. The chances of it coming are very, very slim, so close to zero they're practically violating the laws that two masses can't occupy the same space at the same time....

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I really don't think that they are going to release it in the US. But if they do announce a release date for it, it will probably be during the TGS.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Why would they announce a NORTH AMERICAN release of a game at the TOKYO Game Show, TOKYO being the capitol of JAPAN, JAPAN being a country that does not care in the slightest about what games are coming to countries outside of JAPAN

They won't announce an American release of a game at a Japanese event, face it, E3 was the last chance for Square Enix to make an announcement if they had one to make, and their silence says it all. KH2: Final Mix will not be released outside of Japan

Xman's Keyblade

.......I wish the FM version comes, but you people out there kept saying that it's not coming out in NA, at least believe it, yeah?

Yeah, tell that to all of the other 50,000 people who hoped for KHII:FM+ to be released in the U.S. & in Europe.

Possibility----> 2, 3, 5, 8 to 10 years.:sad::cry:

Now, is that a B*&^%?!?!?!?

Awards
importing kh2 final mix is a goddam waste of money unless you never played KH2 and then that makes sence to import cause other wise waste of freakin money. and KHMaster101, chinese version?????

If you haven't imported, you have no right to say that considering you wouldn't understand. KH2FM+ has, by far, the most additions on to a game that I've ever seen. If you're a die hard fan, and I assume practically everyone here is with the exception of people like you, it's definitely, without a doubt, worth it.

Sora18

Well, I mean there is no official word yet, can't we just wait, I mean, you guys gotta remember that S.E is working on a lot of new projects, and well, also why would they work on something that would take time, and more money to make. I mean I bet all those actors who played in KH2 are probably relaxing, just be paitcent, even if it doesn't come it's not the end of the world, and besides, I've seen enough stuff from KH2 Final Mix +

Re KH CoM, was the only real thing that intrested me, besides Roxas fight, that would of been extremly fun.

I think they might put Re KH CoM. on one of there new games, that way, more people would buy it, and I think it would be a great idea, but remember it's just my opinon.

So guys just wait, there is no official word yet, alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back