• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last chance for real KHIIFM+ information?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosox333

I have finally lost all of my optimism. I dont think its coming here anymore. But no, im not gonna be like all those other people who dont think it's coming. Every time they see a thread that has people who are talking about whether or not FM is coming to the USA they say stuff like "dont bother hoping, its a waste of time" and "dont be stupid, why would it be released here?". Go ahead and hope that its coming here. Your not stupid for thinking that. It's not a waste of time. It just means that you've managed to keep your optimism longer than most of us. Good for you beleivers.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I have finally lost all of my optimism. I dont think its coming here anymore.

Excellent.

But no, im not gonna be like all those other people who dont think it's coming. Every time they see a thread that has people who are talking about whether or not FM is coming to the USA they say stuff like "dont bother hoping, its a waste of time" and "dont be stupid, why would it be released here?".

And what's wrong with that? It's the truth.
Go ahead and hope that its coming here. Your not stupid for thinking that. It's not a waste of time.

I wouldn't say it's stupid (most people just don't look at all the sides, and ignore a few facts), but it is largely a waste of time.

It just means that you've managed to keep your optimism longer than most of us. Good for you beleivers.

Well, fine, but their hope is wasted on the hopeless. Having hope now is pointless.

Last edited:

DeathNoteL

if they didnt release KH1:Final Mix here what makes u think that they will release the second one here?:lol:
Okay I'm and geting sick of this crap that you guys are saying..Okay yea , they didn't realease Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix..If you haven't notice Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ has two games , so it might come out..I'm getting so mad okay I'm hoping it comes out in Us..People who are sayng it won't are f in stupid because you aren't Square Enix are you..NO ..So you don't know if it's going to released in the Us ..No you don't so just shut your big mouth and just wait what there going to say about..You never know it might actually come out..I'm not saying for sure it will , but you never know , so stop saying it won't..And Tokyo Gam Show , they might say something about it SINCE it's Square Enix related..So people it's not CONFORMED YET..

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Okay I'm and geting sick of this crap that you guys are saying..Okay yea , they didn't realease Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix..If you haven't notice Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ has two games , so it might come out..I'm getting so mad okay I'm hoping it comes out in Us..People who are sayng it won't are f in stupid because you aren't Square Enix are you..NO ..So you don't know if it's going to released in the Us ..No you don't so just shut your big mouth and just wait what there going to say about..You never know it might actually come out..I'm not saying for sure it will , but you never know , so stop saying it won't..And Tokyo Gam Show , they might say something about it SINCE it's Square Enix related..So people it's not CONFORMED YET..

...Query: Why would they announce KH2:FM+ coming to the US or any other country at the Tokyo game show...? That's for games being released in Japan, not games already released in Japan going to other contries...
Also, you are correct... We cannot confirm that KH2:FM+ is coming or not... Even though it's a nano% chance, it is still not 0...
But, as I believe, I doubt SE would risk releasing the game to other countries due to the fact that revised games normally do not sell as good as they do in Japan... If they were to do that, SE would be pushing their luck on breaking even...
Anyone is allowed to believe in what they want to... It's their right... Some may feel it's a waste, others don't... But, the odds are against the believers...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Okay I'm and geting sick of this crap that you guys are saying..

It's not crap.

Okay yea , they didn't realease Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix..If you haven't notice Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ has two games , so it might come out..

Well, it had a far better chance of coming here than KH1FM, but...

I'm getting so mad okay I'm hoping it comes out in Us..

Brace yourself for disappointment, because the chances of KH2FM being distributed outside of Japan are so slim, a lizard will write a bestseller novel before that happens.

People who are sayng it won't are f in stupid

No, we're not.

because you aren't Square Enix are you..NO ..So you don't know if it's going to released in the Us ..

This just gets better and better...sorry pal, but you don't need to be part of SE to realize the game has a nano chance of coming here. It's called common sense.

No you don't so just shut your big mouth and just wait what there going to say about..

No, we will not.

You never know it might actually come out..I'm not saying for sure it will , but you never know , so stop saying it won't..

No. The chances of it coming here are slim to none. They're so slim we can state it as fact.

And Tokyo Gam Show , they might say something about it SINCE it's Square Enix related..So people it's not CONFORMED YET..

They don't announce NA/PAL releases at the TOKYO Game Show. It's a japanese event, with japanese fans, for japanese game developers to show their japanese products to the japanese audience, it takes place in Tokyo, capital of Japan, Japan being a country that doesn't care in the slightest about what games are released outside of Japan.

It's been months since SE released KH2FM in Japan, and so far they've said absolutely nothing about the possibility of a US/PAL release. They said nothing at E3...it was their last big chance. So the logical conclusion would be they have nothing to say, because it isn't hapening.

Plus, SE likely wouldn't risk selling the game here, because most likely it wouldn't make much money...it wouldn't be a wise business decision. The fact that Re:CoM would surely boost sales, but even so...

Also, I should mention that SE will never announce that it WON'T be coming here, since companies don't do that. It's either they announce it, or they let silence speak for itself. They didn't announce that the first FM was NOT coming here either. Ditto for all their DC games.

Well, you can believe whatever you want, but the odds are against you. I still say KH2FM won't be released here, and that's pretty likely to be the case.

Oh, and one more thing: I'm not trying to crush anyone's dreams/spirit here. All I'm doing is stating facts. I wonder if I should even bother posting these arguments anymore, because obviously there will always be those who refuse to listen to reason...(sighs).

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
well, we should just wait....u never know with SE

Uh, that's a lousy excuse. Seriously, do you think the japanese CARE about KH2FM coming outside of Japan? No. Even unpredictability has its limits. Which is why they won't announce it there.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Uh, that's a lousy excuse. Seriously, do you think the japanese CARE about KH2FM coming outside of Japan? No. Even unpredictability has its limits. Which is why they won't announce it there.
He's right.

If there's one event where FM+ will NOT be discussed, it's TGS.

People, the game wont come. Get over it. We've tried, we failed.:cry:

Sora1296

are you japanese?...........

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
are you japanese?...........

No, but look at it like this: at E3, would you be interested in hearing about what games are coming out in Belgium next week? Or what games are topping the charts in China? Or how the french localization of a game is coming along? I'm assuming not, and even if you did, most don't.

It's common sense. Look: even I was optimistic at first. In fact, I hadn't given up hope till E3. But face it: there is really no way that KH2FM is coming here. SE don't take this long to announce localization projects.

And they're very strict with their policy of not releasing DC games here. They're meant for the japanese audience. Not us. The only times a DC has ever left Japan is when the International is already out when localization would begin.

For instance: we never got the original FF7. We received the International. Ditto for Europe and FFX International.

Sora1296

No, but look at it like this: at E3, would you be interested in hearing about what games are coming out in Belgium next week? Or what games are topping the charts in China? I'm assuming not, and even if you did, most don't.

It's common sense. Look: even I was optimistic at first. In fact, I hadn't given up hope till E3. There is really no way that KH2FM is coming here. SE don't take this long to announce localization projects.

all im going to say is that you could be rigth or you could be wrong.....right now im more interested on this "new project" SE is working on:)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
all im going to say is that you could be rigth or you could be wrong.....

Uh, no, I'm not wrong on that. The japanese don't care about games are released outside of Japan, so why would they talk about KH2FM there, when said game has been out for nearly six months there?

right now im more interested on this "new project" SE is working on:)

As am I.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Probably not as much as you think. Even with Re:CoM added, the average american customer wouldn't consider it worth their money to buy the game.

Yeah but they should maybe at least bring Re CoM here. If we can't get KHIIFM, then we should at least bring that here

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
But they'd(SE) make so much money...:cry:

Not really... Repeated games sell good in Japan, which is why they are normally Japan only... Most parents would not buy their kids another copy of a game they already have just because it has a few more stuff on it... SE would have been lucky to break even...

Same here

As am I...
I really only wanted RECoM to be honest... Though I would have liked to see FM+ come, I relized that it most likely wouldn't and moved on... The majority of the people already know the important story pieces they inserted into FM+, so, other from playing against the new bosses, we really don't need FM+... I am much more interested in the upcoming side stories Nomura have planned...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yeah but they should maybe at least bring Re CoM here. If we can't get KHIIFM, then we should at least bring that here

Meh, they wouldn't go through that trouble. The PS2 is dying, in case you haven't noticed, and localization is an expensive and time-consuming process, so...

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yeah, OK, I get it! :cursing: But I guess we should all just focus on TAV's story, that'll be interesting.
And yes Hades I've noticed the PS2 is dieing

Z3120

Someone name me a JRPG or a PS2 game in general where people bought a remake for it here in NA i.e. KH2 and then KH2:FM+ in Japan. Unless you're living in Japan, it seems to be the norm and really a nice, decent business in selling remakes, remixes or whatever with extra features and bonuses unlike here in the NA. With the financial benefits being terribly low and not much to gain in sales, I don't see one reason alone why SE would bring KH2:FM+ here unless a year or two down the line they decide to do a localization to get the PS2 kicking for an extra mile but that's stretching reality as far as you can go only to make your hopes not seem false. Oh wells :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back