• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last battle with Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wisdom

:E I LOVE this battle even though it may seem hard but if u play it enough you'll just memorize his moves like i did. I came up with my own strategy, with no help from GameFaqs or CHeat CC or whatever. So here are sum tips.

1. Dont really use Keyblade - Metal Chocobo cuz ur MP isne that good :p
2. For Spell shortcuts use Cure, Ether, Potion.
3. Equip Guard, Dodge Roll, Glyde and Counter Attack :)
4. So when the battle starts jsut attack him and be careful cuz his attacks are fast. When ever he attacks just block his hit but attacking him thus letting a nice combo with counter attack.
5. When u damage Riku for a bit he will say, "Welcome Oblivion" and he will throw those discs at you. Just either use guard to deflect them or hit the disc so you can counter attack.
6. The scary part is when he says " Open Your Heart To Darkness/ Behold the power of Darkness" and he just rams you out of nowhere. This is where dodgeroll becomes handy. Keep dodgerolling in a big circle until he says "It's over" then you just and glyde away from him. Now be careful, after his oblivion combo he WILL STILL use those disce to hit you so be aware and use Guard and attack him.

That's pretty much it if you guys have anything to add just reply it :)

Firo

Oh Crap
I kicked his ass on this fight with no help. I just went balls to the walls. Just keep attacking him and dodge and use gaurd when he uses dark aura.

BTW does anyone know what music is playing during the BBS trailer. The FM+ one. Also where I can download it?

Ienzo_VI

I kicked his ass on this fight with no help. I just went balls to the walls. Just keep attacking him and dodge and use gaurd when he uses dark aura.

BTW does anyone know what music is playing during the BBS trailer. The FM+ one. Also where I can download it?
It's "Fate of the Unknown"

MasterHearts7762

I can beat him on expert with the KK no problem. He doesn't seem so tough after you beat like 6000000000 times. ;P
Guard against his attacks then use the CounterAttack ability with at least one Combo Plus and Blitz. Totally raped him.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
:E I LOVE this battle even though it may seem hard but if u play it enough you'll just memorize his moves like i did. I came up with my own strategy, with no help from GameFaqs or CHeat CC or whatever. So here are sum tips.

K

1. Dont really use Keyblade - Metal Chocobo cuz ur MP isne that good :p

I used the keychain that I got from Olympus Coliseum. (Ugh.. I can't believe I forgot the name.)

2. For Spell shortcuts use Cure, Ether, Potion.

Cure, Fire, Blizzard (add appropriate endings.. though I never really used the other two so much..)

3. Equip Guard, Dodge Roll, Glide and Counter Attack :)

Yep

4. So when the battle starts just attack him and be careful cuz his attacks are fast. When ever he attacks just block his hit but attacking him thus letting a nice combo with counter attack.

In my recent battle on Expert mode, I pretty much attacked him a few times, then dodged rolled whenever he attacked for the first HP bar. I think I was only hit once. I also blocked a few attacks. I think I also threw in an Ars Arcnum.

5. When u damage Riku for a bit he will say, "Welcome Oblivion" and he will throw those discs at you. Just either use guard to deflect them or hit the disc so you can counter attack.

Honestly, this was the scary for me. I can easily dodge his last new attack, but the disks can be harder to dodge/ block. (Actually, I never tried to block them.. lol..) I basically used Dodge Roll to dodge them, whenever I could. Also, my Ars Arcnum combo and occasional fire spamming begins here.

6. The scary part is when he says " Open Your Heart To Darkness/ Behold the power of Darkness" and he just rams you out of nowhere. This is where dodgeroll becomes handy. Keep dodgerolling in a big circle until he says "It's over" then you just and glyde away from him. Now be careful, after his oblivion combo he WILL STILL use those disce to hit you so be aware and use Guard and attack him.

It's gliding time.. Basically, whenever he said those words, I took to the skies.. well sort of.. and glided above, while he did his attack below, usually missing me all but one time (whenever I touched down, since it's not easy to stay afloat all too long), along with the ending part, but not always. Oh, I also generally "took to the skies" whenever he got me low on HP and trust me, on Expert mode, it happened a few times. In other words, I jumped up and casted Cure. *insert -ra or -ga*

Oh, and with the exception for Phantom and Item Synthesis stuff, I have never used the FAQ. The only reason I used it for Phantom was because I was a noob back when I first fought him and had no idea what the different colored orbs meant, despite the obviousness. (red = fire, etc..)

Shade737

Silver Member
The orbs are not as obvious as when you know what to do. When I first saw them I just thought he would do a pattern considering the orb that was showing it was only when I got bored enough to shoot a fire spell is when I found out.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I too used that one, on the time I defeated him on my first try.

On my previous play-through, I remember vividly him crushing me some thirty times before I did succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back