• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lack of news?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Seriously... what is up with no real news for like 2 months? I know square-enix has there hands full but we haven't even had an interview or anything. So I was wondering, does anybody know when we might have some new info, besides E3...

mexipedro

Website
www.myspace.com
Becuz its coming soon (3months) in japan so we have to wait
so they can play it first and we can watch it on youtube
until 358/2 comes Late 2008 in THE USA!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
There are bounds to be periods of info-drought. You can't expect them to be releasing a screenshot or interview each month.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Just be patient, we'll get new news soon. Besides, it keeps the suspense up. They probably dont have time for new iterviews anyways, I mean they'd be so busy with making the game ect. The longer they spend discussing it the longer it is that we will have to wait for it.

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Also, it's not like discussion amongst the fans is dying down without the news. We all have our theories and debates about things which is keeping the community alive and well. When we start to dwindle a bit, there'll be a new trailer. :p

mexipedro

Website
www.myspace.com
well lets see. why march no idea but games always get release summer and late months cuz kids are on vacation and buy it.! they care about the money (how much they going to make)

DarkSoldier85

I can't wait for 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep!!! I don't really care about Coded, but after playing KH2FM I'm pumped for the other games. Too bad it's going to be a while...

Darkassassin21

BBS is the KH of the three of the games that i think that is the most hyped up game of them all

yeah we probably wont have any news until 358/2 days comes out into market in a few months in japan

slinky

One Step at A Time
well i was here when we all were waiting for kh2 there were times where we had no what was gonna come next they just have lots of stuff going on i would say. be patient we'll get new info soon im sure we always do

Rix

:)
Awards
That's just the way it is... We have to be patient and wait... Don't have a choice,hehe:p Square won't reveal to much yet..

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
There's always some downtime to game info, remember we had a couple weeks without anything? This is it again, just be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back