• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KRAZY! The delirious World of Sam

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
well today i attended this Manga exhibition it wasn't too bad, though it wasn't so big...

i was able to take a few pictures of the collection of Manga they had. It was in moderate proportions but the thing i wanted to really tell the KHI congregation was the Kingdom Hearts stuffs i found :3

it was pretty much everything we knew already, a couple of ads for KH2 and some ads about Days but that's about it. It also had a Moogle and Shadow-Heartless stuff toy... but that's about it :( the souveiners consisted more of Naruto and Bleach...alittle Hello Kitty but that's about it

I really wish i could have taken some pictures but i found out after i took a couple i wasn't allowed X_X oops!

<3

Call me Love, love.
Re: KRAZY! The delirious World of Anime+Manga+Video Games

well today i attended this Manga exhibition it wasn't too bad, though it wasn't so big...

:cry: Everyone has been going to Conventions and Exhibitions except me!

I was able to take a few pictures of the collection of Manga they had. It was in moderate proportions but the thing i wanted to really tell the KHI congregation was the Kingdom Hearts stuffs i found :3

Go ahead : D

it was pretty much everything we knew already, a couple of ads for KH2 and some ads about Days but that's about it. It also had a Moogle and Shadow-Heartless stuff toy... but that's about it :(

Trailers... cool. WAIT! MOOGLES AND SHADOW HEARTLESS! Why didn't you buy me one?

The souveiners consisted more of Naruto and Bleach...alittle Hello Kitty but that's about it

Again.... WHY DIDN"T YOU BUY ME ONE!?

I really wish i could have taken some pictures but i found out after i took a couple i wasn't allowed X_X oops!

Tee hee :36: But I hope you had a good time.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Re: KRAZY! The delirious World of Anime+Manga+Video Games

It sounds really fun! and bigger than my anime con

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
....i could have sworn the name of this thread was different lololol

Back