• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Know Shame Americans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
What americans dont have shame cause a natural thing that had little human control happened. Are we suppose to have shame because an economic change in society started happening after we made our currency?

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Yes, because fiscal management is completely out of human control.
Way to take a light-hearted thread about Canadians catching up to us and respond with an inane comment.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
It wasnt just fiscal management. Its called economics. This was going to happen sooner or later. America couldnt be completely dominant forever. Its called slipping into a slight depression. Way to think about society before making a inane comment.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
I hope you are not 20 years old, as your profile would lead me to believe. Fiscal management is part of our economic system. The term you're looking for is "Recession". And the causes of recession are mostly certainly within human control. That is where "fiscal management" would come in.

T

Tyler Durden

But, that doesn't stop help the fact that Americans still pwn the Canadians.

Awards
What did I tell you? That the Canadian dollar is catching up to you guys, but no, you had to not believe me. Now look at it. For shame, Americans, for shame. >:3

*Waits for prices to drop here.*

C

cam ron 77

But, that doesn't stop help the fact that Americans still pwn the Canadians.

America pwns all countrys, people who don't live in america you know you want to visit here c'mon >> you don't even have your own music. half of japans top 20 is frggn rap music from america. if we got the east loving us then of course we dominate all the western places. i dont' even know any canadian accomplishments that make me want to go ever there. what do they make like cheese and have moose ranches or something wtf would I want to leave california for that matter.

Awards
America pwns all countrys, people who don't live in america you know you want to visit here c'mon >> you don't even have your own music. half of japans top 20 is frggn rap music from america. if we got the east loving us then of course we dominate all the western places. i dont' even know any canadian accomplishments that make me want to go ever there. what do they make like cheese and have moose ranches or something wtf would I want to leave california for that matter.

What are you talking about? One shouldn't speak about things he doesn't even know. <_<

Many of your artists are Canadian. o_O;;

Also, America is falling into decline very rapidly. Give it ten or so years, and you will no longer see America as the biggest national power, as you can see. If your dollar goes down, that means everything else goes down as well.

And also, "moose ranches"? Are you even listening to yourself? .__.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Those damn Candians. Always competeing with us... But who cares really? America is a shit hole right now.

(<3 luff to Dee)

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
America pwns all countrys, people who don't live in america you know you want to visit here c'mon >>

Yeah, when I was like 10. Now, Europe's the place to be. America's great to visit. If you want to get arrested.

you don't even have your own music. half of japans top 20 is frggn rap music from america.

And the current generation doesn't watch its own shows. It watched anime, which comes from japan. And the videog ames, and the cars, and the technology.

if we got the east loving us then of course we dominate all the western places. i dont' even know any canadian accomplishments that make me want to go ever there. what do they make like cheese and have moose ranches or something wtf would I want to leave california for that matter.

Free Health Care.

I win.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I am sick of people that speak of America and dont even know the basic idea of economics. If i was to have shame about Canada beating America then i would move to Canada but since i dont care about Canada then you wont see me near there for a long while. America is slowly falling into another depression. After we come out we are just going to end up having a currency back above everyone elses.
you don't even have your own music. half of japans top 20 is frggn rap music from america.
This is mostly true. What artists come from Canada in the top 20 besides Nickelback. Plus most people now rather live in America then Canada.
Yeah, when I was like 10. Now, Europe's the place to be. America's great to visit. If you want to get arrested.
I agree with you for the most part that Europes is now a place to be. But to say that America is only a good place to visit if you want to get arrested is sort of stupid. So people committing crimes means they shouldnt be arrestted now?

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com

And the current generation doesn't watch its own shows. It watched anime, which comes from japan. And the videog ames, and the cars, and the technology.

Free Health Care.

I win.

Are you talking about in Canada or where you live?

If it's Canada, then..

Even with free Health Care, aren't the waiting lists longer? People with fatal lung diseases, as an example, wouldn't do well to live there because if they needed a transplant immediately then they would still be on a waiting list, right?

Or am I wrong? I'm not very educated when it comes to Canada. I've never bothered to pay attention to them, really. It's not like they're a threat.

Oh, and ROFL, moose ranches. That was funny.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I agree with you for the most part that Europes is now a place to be. But to say that America is only a good place to visit if you want to get arrested is sort of stupid. So people committing crimes means they shouldnt be arrestted now?

Au contraire. Now you have stupid laws (or acts) and a President who jumps at shadows. And I'm afraid to get near any of your airports.

Even with free Health Care, aren't the waiting lists longer? People with fatal lung diseases, as an example, wouldn't do well to live there because if they needed a transplant immediately then they would still be on a waiting list, right?

Or am I wrong? I'm not very educated when it comes to Canada. I've never bothered to pay attention to them, really. It's not like they're a threat.

Apparently, the waiting lists are logner, yes, but for non-emergency treatments. From what I'm reading, USA and Canada are about the same in health care, with Canada being slightly higher, but not considerably.

Canadian and American health care systems compared - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An interesting article on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back