• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knights *KHIII Spoiler?*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkXemnas

Pyro, does the knight in the middle look like the two others? No. That's why everyone has their own differences. It would be stupid if everyone looked the same. Why do you think they look different? I believe that Xemnas in that knight form has relation to the knights in the secret ending but im not saying that he looks exactly like the others.

Twin Keyblades

"Xemnas will not be in KHIII whatsoever b/c he is dead."

i think whoever wrote this one forgot 1 major point:

Ansem got desintegrated/killed in the first kh (ah memories) and he came back to life,
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK XEMNAS CAN'T COME BACK TO LIFE?????????(sorry to be mean im just narcastic

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Xehanort's Heartless was not killed. He was trapped inside Kingdom Hearts along with Mickey and Riku. So, who's to say Xehanort's Heartless isn't running around?

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Xemnas.01 said:
Xehanort's Heartless was not killed. He was trapped inside Kingdom Hearts along with Mickey and Riku. So, who's to say Xehanort's Heartless isn't running around?

No he was trapped in riku. Xehanort's heartless isn't running around because he is riku's darkness, as explained in both CoM and KHII. The same way Sephiroth is clouds darkness, and won't leave him alone.

That is why riku turned into a look alike xehanort when he was using the darkness, because Xenhanort's heartless is inside him.

You obviously didn't read signal's right.

Oh yeah, twin keyblades resize your sig, it's an eyesore.

O

Oberon

pwn3d said:
No he was trapped in riku. Xehanort's heartless isn't running around because he is riku's darkness, as explained in both CoM and KHII. The same way Sephiroth is clouds darkness, and won't leave him alone.

That is why riku turned into a look alike xehanort when he was using the darkness, because Xenhanort's heartless is inside him.

You obviously didn't read signal's right.

Oh yeah, twin keyblades resize your sig, it's an eyesore.
Point taken... God I was that close too.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Don't you think that KH3 theories are a bit pointless anyways? We're not getting it for a while so what the point in trying to figure it out? You're just going to drive yourself crazy if you continue to wonder about its plot. Be content with the current KH games. The next one won't be out for a while.

Codina

Xemnas.01 said:
Hmm.... Memory of Xehanort.
When Xehanort split into Heartless and Nobody, Xemnas must have kept his memories, like Roxas did with Sora. So maybe Memory of Xehanort is Xemnas?

Wow where do I even begin. WOW. Dude I don't know where you get your info but WOW is it wrong. Roxas never kept his memories of Sora because Sora turned back to normal and while he was a Heartleass his heart was kept in Kairis body thats why Roxas never had memories of Sora. Also Xemnas became a heatless/nobody AFTER he lost his memory so even if he had the same circumstances as Sora he wouldn't remember it anyways. Also on your second post you said that Xemnas should be able to wield a Keyblade like Roxas or something like that I don't remeber exactly. WRONG. Roxas has keychains not Keyblades. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. His weapons were just made from the memories of Sora just like all the other Orginization weapons. So Xemnas's Nobody wouldn't wield a Keyblade even if he was a former wielder. LASTLY, THE ONLY REASON XEMNAS IS WEARING ARMOR IS TO SHOW THAT HE HAS COMBINED HIMSELF WITH ALL THE OTHER ORGINIZATION MEMEBERS AND HAS BECOME INCREDIBLY POWERFUL. I don't see the connection AT ALL. Besides the last person in the secret ending doesn't even look like he's wearing armor. Not to mention the fact that this video takes place in the past. SO WHY would he be wearing the armor he wore when he was a Chaser. HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY MEMORIES OF BEING A CHASER. HE DOESN'T WIELD THEIR WEAPONS OR WEAR THEIR ARMOR. And since this ending does take place in the past would mean that the giant dragon like thing that seems to have been slain CAN'T POSSIBLY be the one Xemnas rides for the final boss battle. Unless he found a way to bring it back to life. And even if he did find a way to bring it back to life HOW would he know to bring that exact monster back let alone the fact that he wouldn't even know where its body was located. THERE.

Pyro

DarkXemnas said:
Pyro, does the knight in the middle look like the two others? No. That's why everyone has their own differences. It would be stupid if everyone looked the same. Why do you think they look different? I believe that Xemnas in that knight form has relation to the knights in the secret ending but im not saying that he looks exactly like the others.

i was just saying that xemnas doesn't look like them at all. i didn't talk about tha middle knight... someone talk about if he was part of the chasers so i said then he should look like them to proove he was a chaser.

Pyro

DarkXemnas said:

i was just saying that xemnas doesn't look like them at all. i didn't talk about tha middle knight...well yeah he does look tha same as the knights as the other two on the crossroads.also someone talk about if xemnas was part of the chasers so i said then he should look like them to prove he was a chaser.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Codina nomoura never said the video takes place in the past so your wrong, other than that i agree with you.

Codina

RikuHeroOfDark said:
Codina nomoura never said the video takes place in the past so your wrong, other than that i agree with you.

umm yes he did. Check the articles it says It's set in the past, but you could say it's also set in the future. Which I think means that the video was set in the past, but its a foreshadowing for what is to come with Sora, Mickey, and Riku. So yah it's set in the past.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Pyro said:
also someone talk about if xemnas was part of the chasers so i said then he should look like them to prove he was a chaser.

Why does he need to look like them? Xehanort doesn't need to look like a chaser to be one.

Last edited:

Codina

No he doesn't need to look like one to be one ,but i dont see why everyone sees a connection with Xehanort and the Knights in the movie. THEY DON'T LOOK ANYTHING ALIKE.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well, I'm going to support my theory with this: ?Possible KHIII?
Click on the top link. But don't if you dont want to be spoiled.
It may be only a theory, but it's the best one I've seen.
Alright, I will throw away the idea that Xehanort was the Head Chaser, but not that he was a chaser. Also, I'm throwing away the idea that Xemnas' armored form was his Chaser's armor, it was the combined power of the Org. But, read below for a little more proof that Xehanort was a Chaser....actually, is a Chaser. Read on to see what I mean.

Ok. I'm going to put in something that should help my idea, again spoils.
Ansem Reports 1 said:
....Xehanort, has volunteered to be a subject. The young man has served me ever since I had nursed him back from death's door some years ago. He had lost all his memories at the time....
So that shows that Xehanort could have been a Chaser before his memories were erased.
That was Memories of Xehanort
When Xehanort was casted away, he was Born by Sleep he was a new person with no memories of his past.
Chasers
There were four. One for each Keyblade. The three in the secret movie, and the shadow is the fourth, Xehanort.
One knght held the Kingdom Key, the first knight shown. Another held the Keyblade Mickey Had. Those were the two good ones. The Lost Two were the two Chasers that turned evil. It was Xehanort, and another. They other turned around and wanted to be good again. His Keyblade was the Way to Dawn, which is also Riku's Keyblade. Xehanorts Keyblade was the one that Riku had when he was controlled by Xehanort's Heartless.

Interesting things:

I think I might also know who that voice was. The one right before you fight Xehanort's Heartless and the one that talks to you in Dive into the Heart. It's either the Keyblade or the Chaser who made the Keyblade. It's just my thought.

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
So that shows that Xehanort could have been a Chaser before his memories were erased.
how does that show that xehanort could have been a chaser.

Interesting things:

I think I might also know who that voice was. The one right before you fight Xehanort's Heartless and the one that talks to you in Dive into the Heart. It's either the Keyblade or the Chaser who made the Keyblade. It's just my thought.
the game has confirmed that that was mickey, the one who said you will open the door to light and that crap is mickey.

umm yes he did. Check the articles it says It's set in the past, but you could say it's also set in the future. Which I think means that the video was set in the past, but its a foreshadowing for what is to come with Sora, Mickey, and Riku. So yah it's set in the past.
no he didnt. that doesnt mean the video is in the past, that quote can have a million and one meanings, he could be saying the video is in the past but the game is in the future or the video is in the future but the game is in the past, you can't simply say where the video(or game) is set because of that quote which sates its in both the past and future.

Pyro

Xemnas.01 said:

uhhh he freakin exploded remember and like what pwned said he was trap in riku's heart but later riku finished him off.
and this is tha last time i will talk about chasers cause no one here on this site does not who they are or wat they are and its starting to annoying.
oh anyone else who posts next don't say anything about wat i just said and ignore it.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
RikuHeroOfDark said:
how does that show that xehanort could have been a chaser.
Well, it shows that Xehanort could have been a Chaser. It opens the possibility of it. And besides, how did Riku get that Keyblade from KH1? He got it when Xehanort's Heartless took over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back