• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knights *KHIII Spoiler?*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Alright, you know at the secret ending. There are three knights that pick the Keyblades up. Well, think about this. When you fight Xemnas [Armored Controller] doesn't share the same look as the three knights? So, maybe this might have some conection to Xehanort's Memories and to KHIII. Being he might be in KHIII as Xemnas or Xehanort. But I just have the fealing there is a connection between the Armored Xemnas and the Knights.

Last edited:

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Call me Crazy but I think those are the Chasers. I thought about this a lot. and what other forums are saying heres how it goes

Heartless= Dark

Nobodies= Twilight

Chasers= Light??

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
DarkXemnas said:
The pic under your name? Yeah, they do look the same. But do you think they are nobodies in the armor?(example: Xemnas)

I don't know, maybe. I know Roxas can use the Keyblades and another person can, but I'd rather not say. Too big of a spoiler. And I also think that character might be on KHIII.

Haywire KeyBlade said:
Xemnas will not be in KHIII whatsoever b/c he is dead. an we all know he might be connected to the knights b/c this has been posted at least 10 times in the last 2 months

Yeah, but Xehanort's Heartless isn't.

Last edited:
O

Oberon

This is exactly what led me to believe Ansem WAS a Keybearer in his younger days.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
marlousmiracle said:
Call me Crazy but I think those are the Chasers. I thought about this a lot. and what other forums are saying heres how it goes

Heartless= Dark

Nobodies= Twilight

Chasers= Light??

If they are, then there's the chance that Xehanort could have also have been a Chaser.

Last edited:

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
The Xemnas knight and the secret ending knights do have a similarity...oh well..will never know until the next kh comes out.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Hmm.... Memory of Xehanort.
When Xehanort split into Heartless and Nobody, Xemnas must have kept his memories, like Roxas did with Sora. So maybe Memory of Xehanort is Xemnas?

Last edited:

DarkXemnas

Darkwatch said:
This is exactly what led me to believe Ansem WAS a Keybearer in his younger days.
Can we stop calling Xehanort Ansem and call him Xehanort's heartless? Ether call him Xehanort or Xehanort's heartless.

DarkXemnas

Xemnas.01 said:
Hmm.... Memory of Xehanort.
When Xehanort split into Heartless and Nobody, Xemnas must have kept his memories, like Roxas did with Sora. So maybe Memory of Xehanort is Xemnas?
What I think memory of Xehanort means is that the five other apprentices are trying to figure out Xehanort's lost memories. As mentioned in The Secret Ansem Report 3.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas were both very strong, so...evidently Xehanort must have been very strong. And since Xemnas hold Xehanort's memories, he can take the shape of the armored knight. So.... I'm kinda going out on a limb, I think Xehanort might have been the leader of the Chasers. He looks like a King Chaser in his incarnation.

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Xemnas.01 said:
Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas were both very strong, so...evidently Xehanort must have been very strong. And since Xemnas hold Xehanort's memories, he can take the shape of the armored knight. So.... I'm kinda going out on a limb, I think Xehanort might have been the leader of the Chasers. He looks like a King Chaser in his incarnation.

Thats what I think, I think that Xehanort was good but Zexion(Ienzo) pursuaded him to go to the darkness so that he could get his memories back

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Ok, if Xehanort is the Chaser Leader, that means he was in charge. So.... he could also be the Master of Keyblades.

Last edited:

Pyro

Haywire KeyBlade said:
Xemnas will not be in KHIII whatsoever b/c he is dead. an we all know he might be connected to the knights b/c this has been posted at least 10 times in the last 2 months

yeah ur right this has been posted way to many times.
also the to me ppl tha chasers and armored xemnas do not look tha same at all. xemnas has symbols on his armor chasers don't and i just think its tha helmet.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
You can believe what you want to believe Pyro, I'm just sticking to what I think. As for the symobols, He's the Head Chaser. Most King figures have crest on their bodies.

Last edited:

Pyro

i don't believe i just know that and we don't even know wat chasers are and why ppl think xemnas was a part of them. i don't know where to get a pic to show you the chasers don't have any symbols saying that xemnas used to be one.so tell me how can they be connected if u think he is they're if they don't have tha same symbol? shouldn't knights have tha same symbol as their kings?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Hey, do you have any proof that he isn't connected to them?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back