• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knights *KHIII Spoiler?*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Xemnas.01 said:
Well, it shows that Xehanort could have been a Chaser. It opens the possibility of it. And besides, how did Riku get that Keyblade from KH1? He got it when Xehanort's Heartless took over him.
What, Xehanort made that keyblade from the princess of heart's heart but it was incomplete because it didnt have kairi's heart therefor putting it in the category of a fake keyblade. How does it leave open the possibility for him to be a chaser, we dont even know what a chaser is, there can be close to a million and one reasons why he lost his memories, he could have hit his head, he could have just had amnesia, he could have gotten it taken away by some unknown force, etc.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
The theorie makes sense except for one thing. When Riku was chosen by the Keyblade, he could wield it but because he turned to darkness, he lost it and it went to Sora. So why didnt the same thing happen to Xehanort?

If Xehanort was a Chaser, he is dead. But if he lived that long, then surely the others should still be alive.

-Roxas-

koji said:
If Xehanort was a Chaser, he is dead. But if he lived that long, then surely the others should still be alive.
if others r still alive, they'll be in there 60s cuz its set in the past.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
-Roxas- said:
if others r still alive, they'll be in there 60s cuz its set in the past.
Yeah, but surely they wont be physically old. I mean, just look at Xehanort.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
How do you know if the Chasers even have age?
To koji:
Well, Xehanort was one of the four who made the Keyblades. I'm sure he made his dark. And Xehanort isn't completely dead. Riku has controll of him, for now. But if he can recover his memories of a Chaser, who knows what he can do... Heck, he could probablly bring back Xemnas and fuse back into Xehanort for all we know. We don't know a Chaser's true power.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Xemnas.01 said:
How do you know if the Chasers even have age?
To koji:
Well, Xehanort was one of the four who made the Keyblades. I'm sure he made his dark. And Xehanort isn't completely dead. Riku has controll of him, for now. But if he can recover his memories of a Chaser, who knows what he can do... Heck, he could probablly bring back Xemnas and fuse back into Xehanort for all we know. We don't know a Chaser's true power.

How do we even know what the keyblade is, all we know is xehanort made an incomplete one somehow. Who's to say that he didn't just find something in a libary that say "if you fuse heart together this happens..." If he was a chaser he wouldn't have been so easy to take down, because As i stated before, many time when people remember what is going to happen it is through somthing they had done many times, so when xenmas and xehanort's heartless were fighting, why didn't they remember anything?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Like I said, his memory of him being a Chaser was lost, stolen, taken whatever! When he tried to kill the other Chasers, he lost to them and lost his memory. Even if he was battling, he didn't have any memory of being a Chaser. And how do you know the Dark Keyblade wasn't his? You don't and I don't. It's called a theory. It wasn't Riku's Keyblade, he didn't have one at the time. His Keyblade is the Way to the Dawn. Riku didn't use the Dark Keyblade. Xehanort's Heartless used it, only through Riku's body.
Thought:
Ok, for the time being, Riku has control over Xehaonrt's Heartless, right?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So wouldn't it be possible that Xehanort could somehow get free? I'm mean, over power Riku and escape him.

<VII_Axel>

Xemnas.01 said:
So wouldn't it be possible that Xehanort could somehow get free? I'm mean, over power Riku and escape him.
But Xehanhort would rather control Riku than escape from Riku. So why escape? Why not take back control of Riku instead and recontrol the keyblade. If Xehanhort can overpower Riku, than surely he can control him.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
<VII_Axel> said:
But Xehanhort would rather control Riku than escape from Riku. So why escape? Why not take back control of Riku instead and recontrol the keyblade. If Xehanhort can overpower Riku, than surely he can control him.

Yes, but Xehanort's Heartless is weaker than his true self. I think somehow he'll recover his true memories.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Xemnas.01 said:
Yes, but Xehanort's Heartless is weaker than his true self. I think somehow he'll recover his true memories.

So your arguement is entirely false! You've been saying that if he regained his memories he'd be stronger, that's simply not true. Because if, what's left of his being is his heartless, his heartless is weaker then his true self it is impossible for him to even try to overpower riku, or even want to. His entire goal in the first game was to gain control of riku, so why give up after trying so hard? Not only that but if he simply leaves, he will get crushed by sora and riku, so why leave?

Pyro

RikuHeroOfDark said:
What, Xehanort made that keyblade from the princess of heart's heart but it was incomplete because it didnt have kairi's heart therefor putting it in the category of a fake keyblade. How does it leave open the possibility for him to be a chaser, we dont even know what a chaser is, there can be close to a million and one reasons why he lost his memories, he could have hit his head, he could have just had amnesia, he could have gotten it taken away by some unknown force, etc.

uhhhh if ya didn't know......ansem founded xehanort all beaten and crap and uhhh.... oh boy the keyblade made from the princesses of heart it wasn't incomplete.....that huge keyhole was......if that keyblade was incomplete then why did it work on malificent....

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Pyro said:
uhhhh if ya didn't know......ansem founded xehanort all beaten and crap and uhhh.... oh boy the keyblade made from the princesses of heart it wasn't incomplete.....that huge keyhole was......if that keyblade was incomplete then why did it work on malificent....
No he didnt he said he found xehonart without no memories he never said he found him all beaten up.
Since I found him collapsed in the street all those years ago and took him in,
he has become a youth who serves me well

When something is missing part of it or pieces of it it is damed incomplete there for since the heart unlocker was missing a keychain and kairi's heart it is incomplete. Incomplete stuff could still work just not to its full potential and because it was incomplete it is not a real keyblade and why are we even talking about the heart unlocker it was destroyed in kh1 when sora stabbed himself and realeased all the hearts of the princesses, the only way it can comeback is if someone goes through the trouble of getting all the princesses again

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Ansem Reports 1 said:
....Xehanort, has volunteered to be a subject. The young man has served me ever since I had nursed him back from death's door some years ago. He had lost all his memories at the time....
So RikuHeroOfDark, you don't consider death's door beaten up? I would think he was in very bad shape. Like he came from a battle from a extreamly powerful being/beings.

Wow, I actually agree with Pyro. The giant Heart was incomplete because Kairi's Heart was inside Sora. The 7 Princess had really nothing to do with the Heart Unlocker. But, I don't think the Keyblade's full power was unleashed. So, since the Keyblade isn't Riku's, then that can only leave Xehanort.

Last edited:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I guess you're right. If Riku gave in to the darkness again or lost his heart to the heartless, there's a chance that Xehanort will return. Your theory kinda makes sense now, but then Xehanort's keyblade would be the one that unlocks peoples hearts. It cant be the way to dawn since one of those "chasers" is already holding it.

How did Xehanort and Maleficent know about the seven princesses anyway? Was it something Xehanort just knew or was it part of Ansem's research? This is a really good theory.

Last edited:

yuna:)

Xemnas.01 said:
Like I said, his memory of him being a Chaser was lost, stolen, taken whatever! When he tried to kill the other Chasers, he lost to them and lost his memory. Even if he was battling, he didn't have any memory of being a Chaser. And how do you know the Dark Keyblade wasn't his? You don't and I don't. It's called a theory. It wasn't Riku's Keyblade, he didn't have one at the time. His Keyblade is the Way to the Dawn. Riku didn't use the Dark Keyblade. Xehanort's Heartless used it, only through Riku's body.
Thought:
Ok, for the time being, Riku has control over Xehaonrt's Heartless, right?
Hm....so that pod that says that it was used recently....could he of been the one who was in that pod?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
koji said:
I guess you're right. If Riku gave in to the darkness again or lost his heart to the heartless, there's a chance that Xehanort will return. Your theory kinda makes sense now, but then Xehanort's keyblade would be the one that unlocks peoples hearts. It cant be the way to dawn since one of those "chasers" is already holding it.

That's what I've been saying. It has to be Xehanort. Riku's uses the Way to the Dawn. And if Xehanort is a Chaser (which I believe he is) then I doubt someone can hold his Heartless forever. Sooner or latr, Xehanort will escape.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I think that Xehanort created his own keyblade because he was not chosen. The writing at the begining of the secret movie (from the old Ansem report written by Xehanort) is probably what Xehanort was thinking because those are his memories. So the it says he wants to find out more about the keyblade so he obviously wasnt the first wielder.

At the end it says "It all began with...birth by sleep". That is probably not Xehanort's sleep (when Ansem rescued him), it was the princesses of heart. Maybe Xehanort was the first person to steal hearts. He used it to create a keyblade of his own. So he probably brought the heartless and everyone (who all had light in their hearts) were turned into heartless and their keyblades lost.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Readings these makes my head spin...just like a year ago when we all were thinking about KHII...

Chasers...they're just a word, a title; a title with no meaning. Never before in this series have we heard them, until the very end. It's an entirely new concept.

For all we know, Sora is a chaser. Riku's a chaser-hell, they're ALL chasers!
Before we start assigning who REALLY is, don't you think we should first know what these chasers are?

Nobodies are chasers. They're trying to catch Kingdom Hearts and retrieve their hearts.

Sora is a chaser. He's chasing the Heartless and Nobodies and Riku and King Mickey.

One thing is for sure: Knights are chasers. What do Knights do? They protect the KING, or the KINGDOM. They don't chase- so why are they called that?

Perhaps the Knights aren't chasers at all. Sure they're in the same video, but why do they have to be?

Soooo many questions- so much uncertainty. Like I said, my head is spinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back