• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KIRBY!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
meh latest, made this for the remake competition

kirby-1.png

CnC

Wanted to see what it looked like in B&W so i tried it lol
kirby3.png

Last edited:

Lolita

Dear You
You should do some effects around Kirby because it looks like a background with the picture slapped on. Text should be fixed or go, imo. Also, play with colors. The colors of the background don't really go with the stock's color imo.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
I like it. A little bright though, and the contrast is a little high.

You should do some effects around Kirby because it looks like a background with the picture slapped on. Text should be fixed or go, imo. Also, play with colors. The colors of the background don't really go with the stock's color imo.

thanks for the Cnc. so basically this sig is epic fail?

i just tried something new on it that i hadnt done before lol

Lolita

Dear You
it's not epic fail. take the criticism and try to learn from it on your next try, or try fixing the things you need or want to fix. it's not epic fail if you try to fix it, but if you don't, it's not really, either. it's just not the best.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Black and white seems bland thanks to the simple lines. That sort of effect only works with more complex works. I'd stick with Color for Kirby sigs.

Lolita

Dear You
The black and white version seems more flat and the text should go since it's so faint. Try adding a radial gradient of red or pink or a nice, strong color to make something pop out. Well that's what I do in a black and white signature. :/ color scheme you could say is better than the first version, i guess.

Charlemagne

I'd work on the right side a little bit. It seems like it's missing some luster, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back