• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Key College

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_123

Welcome to
Kingdom Key College

This RP is for pure fun and to meet new people.I always wanted to make this kinda RP

Plot: There were rumors going around from many people that Xemnas has come back along with Ansem...the purpose of this College is to train younge Key Weilder to prepare for the battle

Staff

Principal:
History Teacher:
Battle Trainer:
Magic Teacher: Xero Malestern

I will need people to be the following just ask

Rules:
1. have fun
2. no g-modding
3.make posts close to one paragraph
4. follow rules<-- most important rule ;)
5. Romance is allowed(pg-13)

ok here is the Template

Name:
Class: (if staff ask to be or senior freshman or sofmore)
Appearence: (post a pic or a good description)
Bio: (optionl)
Keyblade(s): (if you have them or one only 2 max)
Path: (Light,dark,twilight)

Name: Rovix
Class:
Appearence: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/guys15.jpg
Bio: when Rovix heard of the School a year ago and signed up to join but he was kicked out for behavior and decided to go back this year and has been Going out with Aimee for 5 months and are going to college together
Keyblade(s): One Winged Angel(my vesion) & Way to the Dawn
One Winged Angel(my version):http://ic3.deviantart.com/images/i/2003/49/7/c/One_Winged_Angel___Hells_Gate.jpg
Path: Twilight

Last edited:

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Name: Lufia Kraiyan (Loo-fee-uh cry-in)
Class: (if staff ask to be or senior freshman or sofmore): Freshman
Appearence: : Long, brown hair that covers his ears and stops at the rim of his blue eyes. He is fairly tan. ( Like Ansem, in a way) He's strong looking but not like a huge. macho, kinda guy.
Bio:

Lufia left his family when he was 15, for he lored his family because of how they treated him. At that time, he was chosen by the keyblade. He lived life on his own, trying not to be the famous guy with the keyblade. He became accepted to the college, hoping to experience quite an adventure.

Keyblade(s): Oblivion and Lionheart.
Path: Dark

Riku_123

OOC: were gonna be using a bus to get to the college and I will assign dorms when we arrive sorry for the spam post...and I will let everyone know when we are getting picked up

Ayumi

w00t!
I'm here^^ but yea im hyper and had too much sugar

welp on to da thingy ^^

Name: Aimee
Class: Freshman
Appearence: Aimee has long brown hair that goes to her knees,tied half way by a Red ribbion,She has blue/green eyes,she wears a black choker with a silver necklace with a heart-shaped locket.She wears a tight black tank top,and a smaller,looser,Red one over it,she wears a Black mini-skirt with a brown belt and a chain belt,She has black gloves with the fingers cut off,her shoes are like kairi's in KH2,but Black and red.
Bio: Aimee is excited to go to College with Rovix since they have been going out for 5 months
Keyblade: OathKeeper
Path: Light

^there

Last edited:

Royale

manic
Name:Ryle

Class:

Appearance:

Bio:Doesn't remember his past.

Keyblade(s)Fenrir,Soul Eater.

Path:Twilight

Riku_123

OOC: ok we'll start tomorrow around 6 o clock I dunno why but it seems like a good time unless anyone has somthing to do cuz I dun want wanyone far behind

Riku_123

OOC: ok the bus is coming to pick everyone up

"Rovix wake up!its time to go to College!"Rovix's mom yelled from down starirs.Rovix groaned"aw man already" Rovix got out of bed and got dressed into his normal everyday clothes and his book bag and packed everything in it but kept his key chains in his pockets."well Here I go"Rovix ran down the stairs and left when he walked outside he seen Aimee.Rovix walked up to Aimee and gave a her a hug and a kiss"good morning Aimee"Rovix said nice and cheerful

Ayumi

w00t!
OOC: OK^^,Sorry im a lil hyper now cuz i have dinner^^

Aimee giggle"Hey,how are ya?"She asked"hopefully today fun"She said"but i am nervose,I'm not very smart,I'll probly fall like ten times in the first class too,and fail"She whinned"er...sorry,well...atleast i'll be with you which is probly the best thing about this all"Aimee smiled"But,back to my question,how are you today?"She asked.

Last edited:

Riku_123

Rovix scratched his"Im fine just a little tired,I didnt get much sleep,and Im sure you wont fail its a school to teach you how to weild a keyblade."Rovix started to hold Aimee's hand and seen the bus"well here we go"Rovix smiled.The bus stopped and opened the door"go ahead"Rovix said to Aimee.Aimee got in the bus and sat down.Rovix hopped into the seat with Aimee and gave a peck on the cheek"ya ready?"

Ayumi

w00t!
Aimee laughed"I hope"She said quietly"im still kinda scaerd people can be mean,and i don't like getting picked on by anyone and i always end up back talking to a teacher "She sighed"welp..i guess i'll do fine...by the way...What time is it?"She asked,Aimee pulled the ribbion out of her hair"How should i put it?...with the ribbon..or no?"She asked

Last edited:

Keyblade_King

Xero was in the Magic Training ground meditating waiting for his students. "Ohhhmmmmm....Ohhhmmmmmm....They'll be here soon then I will teach them the true power of all magic and wonder." Xero said to hmiself then going back into a meditation state.

Royale

manic
The alarm clock rang and woke up Ryle."Time already?"Ry said.
He quickly got dressed and got his backpack.Ry went outside to wait for the bus.
After a couple of minutes the bus stopped to pick him up."Later mom." Ry said.
When Ry got on the bus he looked around and saw a boy and girl together. He went all the way to the back of the bus in an empty seat.Ry sat down and took out his iPod.
He began listening to music and looked around to see the people he would see in the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back