• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Key College

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_123

Rovix laughed"I think you look cute either way,but i like it better with out the ribbon,and its 7:17 am"Rovix layed his head on Aimee's shoulder"Im so tired"Rovix started to fall asleep but he woke himself up and sat up"sorry Aimee"Rovix smiled

Ayumi

w00t!
"umm...okay? why are you sorry?"She asked,She started playing with her hair"well..i like my ribbon...but i guess i'll leave my hair down for awhile"She put the ribbon in the pocket of her skirt"Still...why are you sorry.."

Last edited:

Royale

manic
As Ryle was listening to his iPod he was looking outside the window and was wondering what kind of friends he would meet.Ryle was also wondering when would they get there.Meanwhile he was starring at the other students.
"This year will be fun.They're suppose to teach us how to wield a Keyblade?"Ryle laughed.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Lufia sat on the bus on the way to the college, cleaning his keyblade. He was keeping most of his thoughts to himself of what he thought of the others. "This should be an interesting year," Lufia said to himself in a sarcastic voice. Lufia never had many friends, and he knew that this year wouldn't break that barrier.

His keyblade was dirty because of previous fights with others in his hometown. He trained with them, though he never called them friends. It did make him a stronger keyblade wielder. "I wonder when we'll be arriving," He said to himself as his Oblivion keyblade was almost cleansed perfectly.

Royale

manic
Ryle knew that in the bus there was no one stronger than him.Ryle always liked challenges.Ryle was eager to get to the college.He wanted to explore around the school and see if he could find anyone that was strong as he.Ry sighed.
"I guess it's going to take a while to get to the shool.Meanwhile I'll close my eyes and rest for a bit." Ryle said to himself.

Riku_123

Rovix smiled"Cause I almost fell alseep leaning on you"Rovix slouched down in his seat and yawned"well it'll be about an hour before we get college,so wat do ya wanna do until then?"Rovix asked as he blew the hair out of his face and put his arm around Aimee

Ayumi

w00t!
"Anything really....i dunno"Aimee yawned"actually im kinda sleepy still "She smiled"And its okay if ya fall asleep"She pulled her knees up to her chest and hugged her knee while resting her head on her knees as well"i wonder how my mom is too"She said

Riku_123

Rovix sighed"do you think I'll make any friends 'cause I dont wanna be hated by everyone like last time I came here."Rovix layed his head on Aimee's shoulder"Im really sorry about this."Rovix yawned and fell asleep on Aimee's shoulder

Ayumi

w00t!
"its okay"Aimee said,She sighed "well now everything will be boring since he fell asleep..im alone now"She thought to herself"I hope we both make friends....well....i also hope we get there soon"She keep thinking of what will happened when they get there.

Riku_123

The Bus hit a big bump and when it did Rovix woke up and sat up"whoa wat happened...sorry I fell asleep."Rovix looked sad"I didnt mean to."Rovix slouched"do you know anything fun we could do?"Rovix put his hands in his pockets

Ayumi

w00t!
"no...not really"Aimee sighed"i feel boring and dumb...i guess we could....like...talk..do you want to talk?"She asked"if not...then i guess we..could..like.....um.........wait..i dunno"Aimee banged her head against the seat"why am i so boring!"She yelled.

Riku_123

Rovix hugged Aimee tightly"your not boreing,and yea we can just talk."Rovix kissed Aimee on the lips"turn that frown upside down."Rovix smiled and put his hands on Aimee's shoulder"c'mon smile I know you want to."Rovix made a funny face hopeing to make Aimee laugh

Ayumi

w00t!
"okay,im sorry"Aimee stared at him,and couldn't help but laugh"oh my god"She laughed"i'd be so lost if i didn't have you here to always make me feel better when im upset,thats one reason i love you"She smiled and pointed to her face"See im smiling"She giggled.

Riku_123

Rovix smiled"Good,I want you to be happy,so wat do ya wanna talk about?"Rovix started whistling while he waited.Aimee was about to answer but the bus hit a bump and Aimee and Rovix flew up out og there seats and Aimee landed on Rovix"ummm Hi"Rovix had a big smile on his face

Ayumi

w00t!
Aimee's face turned red"omg..im sooooo sorry"she jumped up"here im sooo sorry"She held out her hand"im a really reall really really really really sorry"Aimee kept saying sorry.

OOC: sorry o.o

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Name: Anaru
Class: Freshman
Appearence: Ill get it l-8er
Bio: This boy witness the events of The Deep Dive video and set out to meet DiZ who explained things to him. Then he decided to hone his skills before he could continue hi journey.
Keyblade(s):Oblikeeper
Path: Twighlight

Riku_123

OOC: ok KB72 your accepted

Rovix still had the big smile on his"its ok Im not hurt,but are you ok"Rovix put his arm around Aimee"y'know the sun is just starting to rise,it looks cool."The sun was in Rovix's eyes which made his eyes glow and made the look greenish blue"sorry,but are you ok?"

Ayumi

w00t!
"yea...im ok"She looked down"but...can i ask you something....whats gonna happen?"She asked"thats...all i really wanna know..y'know?...well now i sound stupid...opps..im sorry im doing it again"She slapped herself and thought"i really need to stop asking questions"

Royale

manic
Ryle noticed the bus had stopped.Ryle turned and looked outside the window and saw the school. "About time". Ryle said. Ryle waited for everyone to get out of the bus so he would get out.Ryle looked around the school and saw lots of people.
Ryle was excited to find a person that was strong as him so he could train.
"Hurry up!" Ryled yelled so thet people would get out of the bus faster.

Riku_123

Rovix's smile turned into a frown"your not stupid,Im stupid."Rovix looked down then back at Aimee"well wat do you mean whats gonna happen?"Rovix looked up at the sun and thought"I wonder if she is mad at me" Rovix looked back at Aimee and waited for a response. Rovix stood up and grabbed Aimee's things and said"were here,and I'll carry your things."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back