• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
No Wisdom Sora for Team Vulpes.
But why? That's highly unfair, Vulpes was never an the first two places and now the card is gone when members of other Unions even got it multiple times.
And what did we get as replacement? An R moogle card? You've got to be kidding me, nobody needs the moogle cards, especially in late game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Apparently we got 10 ethers instead.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
That's not the worst replacement but Im still going to express my disappointment in the questionnaire with broken Japanese.:wink:

BluberryStar

Awards
I could barely reach up to 200k last week, but now the good prizes start from 300k?!?!?! :(
idk guys, either we need to be really dead dedicated to this game 24 hrs without sleep,
or the reward prize points need to be cut down by half...
I mean what kind of human could muster up 3 million LUX in 1 week?
or... maybe the top players find it too easy to reach up to that point so they made the points higher...

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah, with the latest updates and no new story missions or worlds, I've really lost motivation to play... :\

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Yeah, with the latest updates and no new story missions or worlds, I've really lost motivation to play... :\
There's always maxing out levels!

That's what I do every day.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
All my cards ARE max level.

There's just... nothing for me to do right now. Like I said, zero motivation.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I don't think aggressively maximizing the character level is a good idea, it's basically a free hi-ether if you time the level up with the destroyed behemoth/lux up time.
I'm almost done with the keyblades too, upgraded all R+ and even some R cards fully so I can use a full power/speed/magic deck if neccessary, so after this event I will sent my characters in hibernation until the next world arrives.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
There's just not enough going on in the game right now to even MAKE me want to max my character's level or my keyblades. At this point, to me, it seems like mindless grinding to me.

That may be enough to motivate some folks, but not me I'm afraid.

sullenclown

Awards
There's just not enough going on in the game right now to even MAKE me want to max my character's level or my keyblades. At this point, to me, it seems like mindless grinding to me.

That may be enough to motivate some folks, but not me I'm afraid.

agreed. especially considering that this current event seems to force a lot of people to grind and try to get the SR+ card and all that.
new worlds would really be nice (new keyblades too!). at least I managed to max-limit cut my brave form Sora. here's to hoping i can get a few more light for another one XD

AIAwesome

Awards
I don't think aggressively maximizing the character level is a good idea, it's basically a free hi-ether if you time the level up with the destroyed behemoth/lux up time.
I'm almost done with the keyblades too, upgraded all R+ and even some R cards fully so I can use a full power/speed/magic deck if neccessary, so after this event I will sent my characters in hibernation until the next world arrives.

Agreed, I actually maxed out some R Assist and Attack cards so when I get a new [better] card if that were to happen, I could just use those to level it up, other than that, my whole deck is maxed, my character is almost level 80 and I'm working to max my keyblade. And it doesn't help that I didn't get in the 1000s this week so I'm highly unmotivated. Think I'll step down as the number 1 on my team (been number 1 every week since I've played) and just let my character hibernate as well until new content.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Agreed. One of the major issues I have with this game is that it's highly unrewarding if you aren't able to achieve ridiculously high amounts of Lux each week. For the past two weeks I was convinced I would be able to rank in the top 1000 only to find that the requirement skyrocketed each week, which really didn't leave much for me, especially after we we received the 10 ethers as opposed to the Wisdom Sora card everyone else has.

We know new content is coming, but at the rate it actually comes in comparison to these short campaigns is enough to drive anyone towards a hiatus. I only have 2 more Keyblades left to max out and I'm already level 75. Probably going to stop after I finish one and just log in every day to snatch the daily bonuses until they make it worth our while to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back