• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grellmax

Awards
If your cards are R+ or better R's just become synth mats.

The x3.0 is the (temporary) boost modifier. To get the card you need a super lucky draw with a raise ticket.

AIAwesome

Awards
If your cards are R+ or better R's just become synth mats.

I know, haha, my whole deck is maxed out along with my assist cards, along with all my R cards that I have so now they everything is just sitting there...I thought this x2 synthesis exp would be good but its actually making my card deck full.

Oris

Awards
Hey, guys. Wow, I haven't been on here in forever. >.> Anyway... I reached level 20 but never got the Sora - Valor Form card. :/ Was that only a limited time thing?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hey, guys. Wow, I haven't been on here in forever. >.> Anyway... I reached level 20 but never got the Sora - Valor Form card. :/ Was that only a limited time thing?

Yes. Obtaining Valor Sora at level 20 was only available during open beta. You have another chance to get it through the Crystals of Light campaign which is ending today.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Crystals of Light? Where do I go for that? Or is that just the main storyline?

You've probably noticed this but they've temporarily replaced the Darksides with Behemoths and Destroyed Behemoths. You receive crystals of light based on the damage you deal to the raid bosses, and can exchange them for new costumes, cards and items.

But like I said, this campaign is ending today.

Oris

Awards
Ah, ok. Well, I just joined 2 days ago, and I've been beating up the behemoth here and there for kicks. I obviously can't kill it since I'm level 21, but oh well. No harm in trying. Where do I go to spend the Crystals? ^_^

Edit: Oh, nevermind, I found it. I wish I could have done more damage. >.> I need to get into a big group so I can just grind like crazy. Anyone have a group I can join?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Ah, ok. Well, I just joined 2 days ago, and I've been beating up the behemoth here and there for kicks. I obviously can't kill it since I'm level 21, but oh well. No harm in trying. Where do I go to spend the Crystals? ^_^

Edit: Oh, nevermind, I found it. I wish I could have done more damage. >.> I need to get into a big group so I can just grind like crazy. Anyone have a group I can join?
In wich union are you? I'm with the Vulpes.

Oris

Awards
I'm pretty sure that's the one. My avatar's name is Oris, just like my Username with almost all my stuff. It's an uncommon one, so I get it almost every time. :p

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm pretty sure that's the one. My avatar's name is Oris, just like my Username with almost all my stuff. It's an uncommon one, so I get it almost every time. :p
Ok
http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...i-kingdom-hearts-chi-username-masterpost.html
If you post here your name, rank and union people can find you. But you can join the group i'm in. The group is Kupo1121, Sign, Blubberystar, Chaswe, me and some other guys. So if you find one of us you can just request to join and i think Kupo1121 will accept it.

Oris

Awards
Alright. Where does it say your rank? Since I'm pretty knew I don't have an actual rank from the previous week. Although, I have over 3000 Lux. Probably going to increase now that it's Lux Up Time. :p I'll keep an eye out for one of you guys.

Edit: Found Lenneth and sent a request. Hopefully we all can get together as a huge group and play sometime. :)

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Edit: Found Lenneth and sent a request. Hopefully we all can get together as a huge group and play sometime. :)
Yeah that was Kupo's plan. He wanted to make it the official party for khi Vulpes

Oris

Awards
Alright, cool. ^_^ Now I just need to start getting better cards. I've been leveling up the ones I have already. I have a Kairi assist card that I maxed out. Same with the first Sora card I had.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah that was Kupo's plan. He wanted to make it the official party for khi Vulpes

Actually that was my suggestion lol. Since a bunch of us are gathered on kupo's party and he's doing a fantastic job running it, he has my KHI Site Staff stamp of approval to make it official :3

Oris

Awards
Actually that was my suggestion lol. Since a bunch of us are gathered on kupo's party and he's doing a fantastic job running it, he has my KHI Site Staff stamp of approval to make it official :3

Yeah, I saw the page where you posted that. Nice to see you're on Vulpes team, too. :)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok sorry confused it. Since it was Kupo's team i thought he said it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We were in cahoots so it's fine xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back