• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts without Final Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Most useless Final Fantasy character in Kingdom Hearts

• Tidus

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Wakka

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Selphie

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Yuffie

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Aerith

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be KH without Square. Since they made the game and all. o.o

Without Final Fantasy, however, it wouldn't be much different.

sassysis10

What would KH be like if we took out all the Final Fantasy people and replaced them with original people?

I think it would have turned some older age groups away not necessarily FF fans though. FF isn't as dominant in KH as Disney is, but it's a part of it. The FF characters help the plot move along in KH and I know they could easily be replaced by an original character, but players feel more emotionally connected to these characters I suppose. I don't think the changes would be dramatic like if they took out Disney, but there would still be change.

Auron

Missing an eye
I would definitely feel the change, I've grown so accustomed to Leon and Cloud, without them the game would feel weird

A

Audo

I know there are none in Days. So, shows that KH can exist without the FF characters just fine.
And that's something that Nomura is noticing as well.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
A game that would be still be great if it still has the FF-themed battle system, but would more likely turn away the older players who have not become fans of the series yet. Even though FF characters is not a really big part of the games, they were partially the reason why many teenagers were willing to play KH1 through. Without them, it wouldn't have the same fanbase as it has now. However, as the series evolves and gets darker, it could slowly do without the FF characters, as proven by Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back