• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts without Final Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Most useless Final Fantasy character in Kingdom Hearts

• Tidus

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Wakka

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Selphie

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Yuffie

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Aerith

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
am i the only 1 who thinks disney is holding kh back?

Most likely.

Without Disney, there is no Kingdom Hearts. Simple as that. Disney is more than half of KH. The rest of it is original. And then there's a tiny sliver in which FF plays in, but that's irrelevant anyways.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Disney composes Kingdom Hearts. If you take KH2 out of the equation, all of Kingdom Hearts was composed of Disney and Disney's villians.

KH2 was all about OCs, excluding maleficient. no FF players played a major part (you could say the radiant garden thing if you wanted too).

A

Azrael

The only way kH could have any viable worlds is if they used the original literature such as instead of having an Agrabah, you would have an Islamic China meaning No Mulan.

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
Disney composes Kingdom Hearts. If you take KH2 out of the equation, all of Kingdom Hearts was composed of Disney and Disney's villians.

KH2 was all about OCs, excluding maleficient. no FF players played a major part (you could say the radiant garden thing if you wanted too).
Well radient Garden xP ,anyway....guys kingdom hearts is NOT gonna take off disney or final fantasy....
they made a contract and they're NOT gonna break it....

Muse

you look atrocious
Basically, yes. :v FF is there to make people remember that it's a Square and Disney collaboration, not just Disney.

A

Azrael

Technically, KH without Final Fantasy would be heavily FF-influenced spinoff that would not be as popular as KH is now.

Muse

you look atrocious
Of course. I mean, really? How many people would actually play KH if Cloud wasn't in there? Or Sephiroth? :v

xDENLINx

Of course. I mean, really? How many people would actually play KH if Cloud wasn't in there? Or Sephiroth? :v

I would! lol Although I do LOVE Cloud. But the Sephiroth battle just annoys me. Too hard lol. Plus if you did want a hard battle, Disney has no problem making up hard bosses on their own (eg. Kurt Zisa)

But I love having FF characters in KH and would be very upset if they took them out, not that they would!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back