• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts without Final Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Most useless Final Fantasy character in Kingdom Hearts

• Tidus

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Wakka

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Selphie

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Yuffie

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Aerith

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
KH without FF wouldn't make that much of a difference than KH without Disney. It'd still make a difference, but not as big as the one it would make without Disney.

Not that I don't mind there being FF in KH. :> I mean, who doesn't want to fight Sephiroth in a boss fight?

so they just HAPPEN 2 look like ff characters.
axel=reno
terra=zack

Those two are more than likely based off of those specific characters. :v I only know Axel's based off of Reno for sure. Not so sure about Terra, but it's more than likely that he is.

Either way, Nomura designs the original characters for KH, so of course they'll look like FF characters. However, they're still copyrighted to Disney.

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
KH without FF wouldn't make that much of a difference than KH without Disney. It'd still make a difference, but not as big as the one it would make without Disney.

Not that I don't mind there being FF in KH. :> I mean, who doesn't want to fight Sephiroth in a boss fight?

Those two are more than likely based off of those specific characters. :v I only know Axel's based off of Reno for sure. Not so sure about Terra, but it's more than likely that he is.

Either way, Nomura designs the original characters for KH, so of course they'll look like FF characters. However, they're still copyrighted to Disney.
What she said.....

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
But I think the general consensus around here is, although we would miss the FF characters, it would make almost no difference if they weren't there.

/thread?

Muse

you look atrocious
Yeah.

Axel's copyrighted to Disney, Reno's copyrighted to SE. While Axel's based off of Reno, he doesn't belong to SE.

But if you put OCs in there in place of FF characters, would it make that much of a difference? I just don't really see any of them having major influences on the story.

That was meant to be taken as a joke. :c

But, yeah, just put OC's there instead of cameos and it works out just the same. It's not impossible for Nomura either. Look at Hayner, Pence, and Olette. All OC's instead of cameos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back