• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Wii U: Co-published by Nintendo and SE, made by Retro.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Made by Retro? No thank you, they know next to nothing about Kingdom Hearts. Other than that, if you want something different for each KH title, Square Enix themselves can already offer that since they have experimented with various types of gameplay mechanics since the very first entry of this diverse franchise. But yes, I agree that a KH game on the Nintendo Wii U would be interesting.

municipality.gov

Made by Retro? No thank you, they know next to nothing about Kingdom Hearts. Other than that, if you want something different for each KH title, Square Enix themselves can already offer that since they have experimented with various types of gameplay mechanics since the very first entry of this diverse franchise. But yes, I agree that a KH game on the Nintendo Wii U would be interesting.

I was kind of making a joke since this IS forum insanity after all. I do think however that if they were to make a KH game on Wii U they would take their sweet time as always (just like with Deus Ex) then release, like, Kingdom Hearts Ultimate Collection U or something. >.>

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
IM SO EXCITE FOR THIS POTENTIAL GAME. DO YOU SEE THE POTENTIAL?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
This is where this is supposed to be

but yeah definitely can't wait for this gaming masterpiece

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I was kind of making a joke since this IS forum insanity after all. I do think however that if they were to make a KH game on Wii U they would take their sweet time as always (just like with Deus Ex) then release, like, Kingdom Hearts Ultimate Collection U or something. >.>

Oh, my apologies, I seem to have missed that bit of the section, my bad. ^.^b

But yeah, I'd rather Activision made Call of Hearts: Kingdom Under Fire :v

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The "insanity" has been pointed out and it doesn't seem all too "insane" anymore. What's that trope called? "Nice job breaking it, Hero"?

Whoever comes up with this idea of a game deserves a Nobel prize. And Pulitzer. And Academy Awards, too, perhaps.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The "insanity" has been pointed out and it doesn't seem all too "insane" anymore. What's that trope called? "Nice job breaking it, Hero"?

Whoever comes up with this idea of a game deserves a Nobel prize. And Pulitzer. And Academy Awards, too, perhaps.

And a Golden Globe, since we are in that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back