• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ 1.1.0 Patch Notes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I decided to contact Support about the emulator thing. I doubt anything will come of it but it doesn't hurt to try.
(I wanna play with my party dang nabbit!)

LingeringVanitas

Apparently the game doesn't work on "some" phones either!...According to 2 people that posted on that Reddit page, Moto X and S7 Edge apparently there is an issue.....so its not just emulators.

I wanted to update my phone to the S7 Edge too, but now I am re-considering. If the game isn't working on that then I am going to stay away from that phone......

si_clay

damn, just played the game for almost a week and then cant play anymore with bluestacks 2.. is there any way to play it on emulator? coz i dont have any device to play it.. :(

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I have a older phone and can play okay, but if it's the android version, then if I upgrade, I may keep my old phone to play this on until they fix it.

[Edit] and another thread seems to say it's if you have a SD card fixed so it's part of the storage, it won't like you. With newer phones, you CAN'T install it to the SD card at all. Has to be in main memory. What a bug..

[edit] Here's the thread.. I have the program installed on the SD card on my phone, but the data is on the internal storage (I run Android KitKat), and it works okay. That may be the way to go until they fix it; make sure you back up!
[last edit] Seems there's problems with Android Marshmallow too. I'll keep my old Galaxy 4 around, I don't usually upgrade until I have to but if I end up doing that, I'll keep it around just for this game.

Last edited:

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sadly can't install the update to my phone because don't have enough space for the update. It's alright to drop out of UX, I forget to play it, extremely behind and where I live barely get service from the back of my apartments without going to a better area. I don't hate the game, just rather remove it to get space, I can't even get Pokemon Go

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Apparently the game doesn't work on "some" phones either!...According to 2 people that posted on that Reddit page, Moto X and S7 Edge apparently there is an issue.....so its not just emulators.

I wanted to update my phone to the S7 Edge too, but now I am re-considering. If the game isn't working on that then I am going to stay away from that phone......

I have a older phone and can play okay, but if it's the android version, then if I upgrade, I may keep my old phone to play this on until they fix it.

[Edit] and another thread seems to say it's if you have a SD card fixed so it's part of the storage, it won't like you. With newer phones, you CAN'T install it to the SD card at all. Has to be in main memory. What a bug..

[edit] Here's the thread.. I have the program installed on the SD card on my phone, but the data is on the internal storage (I run Android KitKat), and it works okay. That may be the way to go until they fix it; make sure you back up!
[last edit] Seems there's problems with Android Marshmallow too. I'll keep my old Galaxy 4 around, I don't usually upgrade until I have to but if I end up doing that, I'll keep it around just for this game.
So even the legit way is having trouble?

damn, just played the game for almost a week and then cant play anymore with bluestacks 2.. is there any way to play it on emulator? coz i dont have any device to play it.. :(
Unfortunately the update caused the game to no longer run on emulators. (And apparently on some devices as well!)
It's unknown if this will change.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
The update has done nothing but help my situation. I can actually install the game officially on my Galaxy S3, use the store, and it runs SO much smoother than the APK file did. The framerate is more stable, and the game doesn't crash after every two missions like it used to. Still sucks that people are coming across some issues even now though.

Devilcloud

It's easy, just google it. I have downloaded the 1.1.0 version. Just a quick note for anyone who used APK, do NOT uninstall the previous version (1.0.1) because it will wipe your game data. It is a hell to re-download all that additional data when launching the app again :)

After downloading the 1.1.0, just open it and it will ask you to 'overwrite' the 1.0.1 version. The game will soon launch and download a few data (possibly the new set of medals), and ta-da! Enjoy your free 3k jewels :)
Still cant install the 1.1.0 version. dunno why just said not installed.
omg....damn...it say my Huawei pad not supported.
anyone have suggestion about this issue??

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So it's been a week and I'm curious if this has actually prevented any hackers from, well, hacking.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Well, if it helps, I haven't SEEN any hackers in the rankings since the update.

Tho considering how long it took them to show up at the beginning, I'd give them a week, two at the most, before we're growling at them again.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's easy, just google it. I have downloaded the 1.1.0 version. Just a quick note for anyone who used APK, do NOT uninstall the previous version (1.0.1) because it will wipe your game data. It is a hell to re-download all that additional data when launching the app again :)

After downloading the 1.1.0, just open it and it will ask you to 'overwrite' the 1.0.1 version. The game will soon launch and download a few data (possibly the new set of medals), and ta-da! Enjoy your free 3k jewels :)

so... i wont lose my game data...

(i got the na version from an apk because i want to play in english yet live in japan and now im scared :C)

edit: IM SAFE IT WORKED BLESS U EVERLIGHT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back