• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ 1.1.0 Patch Notes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Update available now on App and Google Stores, maintenance ends at 4am PDT.

CmuRw3JUIAARXz8.jpg:large

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
done and gotten. This might break emulators, so I hope people got a device that can play it.

[Edit] And maybe this'll break cheats too. Cross your fingers. Also the twitter has already hit 30k followers in the first hour, so, we'll see what happens, hey?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Yeah I noticed if you try to turn on the game the maintenance notice mentions the Twitter campaign. Definitely have a better shot with that anyway.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I am glad that they are FINALLY going to fix the install error on the Galaxy S3. Means I can properly install the game without an APK file and purchase jewels without having to transfer my game over to my mom's phone.

Simi1022

I REALLY hope this doesn't break emulators. My phone has reached it's limit and is incapable of storing and running this game.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I hope not for your sake, Simi, but reportedly on the JP side, their most recent update broke emulators, as in the emulator wouldn't run the game anymore.

This COULD be the same one, we don't know until tomorrow morning. I'm just hoping this update breaks cheats though. Be nice to give the cheaters a headache for a week or two.

Aerora

Crossing my fingers for this not breaking emulators, too. ): It's barely functional on my tablet (mid-quest crashes...).

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I hope not for your sake, Simi, but reportedly on the JP side, their most recent update broke emulators, as in the emulator wouldn't run the game anymore.
This COULD be the same one, we don't know until tomorrow morning. I'm just hoping this update breaks cheats though. Be nice to give the cheaters a headache for a week or two.
The update list they released,
Update available now on App and Google Stores, maintenance ends at 4am PDT.

CmuRw3JUIAARXz8.jpg:large
is identical to JPUx's v1.3 update, minus Proud Mode, so it's likely that the new update will also break emulator compatibility.

Aerora

Does JP 1.3 happen to just show a black screen briefly and then close after launching the app, by any chance? I let it update, and that's happening now in Nox.

edit: Same result in Andyroid. I haven't tested Droid4x or Bluestacks, but I imagine it'll be the same.

Last edited:

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Does JP 1.3 happen to just show a black screen briefly and then close after launching the app, by any chance? I let it update, and that's happening now in Nox.
Yeah, that's what happens if you try to run v1.3 on an emulator now.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Just for clarification, there is no feature in this update that makes emulation impossible of a sudden, Square Enix just goes out of their way to block emulation wherever they can (again). It should be possible to scrub the package so it will work once more.

Simi1022

Welp, it seems that the game is no longer able to be run on emulators. There goes my Unchained experience.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Devastated about the emulator version not working anymore, also I really don't understand how people are playing the game through with the modded apks in the first place, it levels you up to 250 after 2 quests, you can barely restore your AP without being able to level up every few quests or so. I deleted it after 10 minutes, I'm quite happy with what I've accomplished legitimately on my IOS device. I think the only cheat I'd want is one for Jewels, cause I ain't paying that rip off every time I wanna gamble for 10. But alas, a free 3000 today!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It appears it can no longer runs on emulator. *cries*

Is there anything I can do about this?

Last edited:

LingeringVanitas

I had a bad feeling it would stop working on Bluestacks like the Japanese version did. Well, I lost my second NA game because of this. I wasnt progressing too much in that anyways.....my main NA game is on my phone and is safe. The main reason I used Bluestacks in the past is for the big screen, and the fact I could have 2 other save files totally separate from my phone. It was super convenient....but now that is all gone. Well I was able to login to both JPN versions on my phone but now I got to uninstall the game and reinstall it. LOL And I'm pretty sure the NA version is probably the same way right? Well In a way I'm glad I wont be doing that with my NA game....because that is really a pain in the ass....

RIP Bluestacks

everlight

Awards
Anybody have apk ver? Please share new KHUX 1.1.0 apk.....thanks..

It's easy, just google it. I have downloaded the 1.1.0 version. Just a quick note for anyone who used APK, do NOT uninstall the previous version (1.0.1) because it will wipe your game data. It is a hell to re-download all that additional data when launching the app again :)

After downloading the 1.1.0, just open it and it will ask you to 'overwrite' the 1.0.1 version. The game will soon launch and download a few data (possibly the new set of medals), and ta-da! Enjoy your free 3k jewels :)

LingeringVanitas

Over here they are taking it more seriously. Wish people on here would. We talk about it but everyone just says "deal with it"....which sort of upsets me.
Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/4rnzlr/khux_it_happened_update_killed_khux_on_emulators/

And installing the apk over it does nothing. Sure it works on your physical device yes. But doing the apk thing on bluestacks or any other Emu doesn't work. It still crashes. Same thing happened with Japanese 1.3 version.....oh and apparently this isn't the only game to crash, its happening more and more often with other Japanese games....it may end up being a hidden anti-emulator thing the companies are doing....

Keiraen

Can confirm the newest patch also breaks the game on the Amiduos emulator.
RIP fullscreen playability :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back