• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
You get most of the Ansem's Report in Hollow Bastion.

You beat Jafar, Ursula, Oogie Boogie, Captian Hook, and Hades to get the rest.

To get 11-13 in FM, you need to beat Ice Titan, Sephiroth, and Kurt Zisa.

Which summon is the only summon that makes you invinsible for a short time.

shadowkiller

The first time you see a Defender is in Hollow Bastion. After you seal it they're pretty much everywhere. My question is... How do you get the Lady Luck keychain?

the lady luck keychain can be found in wonderland from a white tinity mark.

hmm, it seems as though fallensephiroth is the only one who has really attempted my question! :) i know it must frustrate you fallen, but nope thats still not the correct answer. ill ask it again for the last time before i give the answer out.

1,000 gils and on my budy list for who ever answers this:

ok, in the japanese version of the game the theme song, simple and clean, is different. what is the name of the song and where can you hear it being played in the U.S. version of the game?
(and ill give one clue, you can actually hear it twice; both in very very obviouse places thats all ill say. try to at least name one of those places, no points deducted if you cant get where either of the places.)

that is one of the places you can hear it, but the name is not hikari. :) one last try please since that same answer has already been given.

hmm... i guess since just about everyone has skipped over my question, cept for the brave few, that it is a little too hard. :( i thought it was a good one. so i guess ill just give you guys the answer and give another to move the game along.

they answer to my quesiton is: Dearly Beloved. it can be heard at the title screan when you turn the game on and at the end credits. and yes the melody is different from simple and clean.

now for my new question. this should be really easy: there are 4 things you have to do in order to get the secret ending ASAS, what are they?

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
oh lemme think. Ones in The cave of wonders, monstro, in dr. finklestein's lab and I think in Ariel's Grotto. Not positive though.

My question is Name all the Colessium matches and the first seed for them.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Phil Cup=don't know name, but the team is a heartless team
Pegasus Cup=Leon & Yuffie
Hercules Cup=Hercules
Hades Cup=Rock Titan
Gold Match=Ice Titan
Platinum Match=Sephiroth

Won't post question.

shadowkiller

KHFanatic4565 said:
Win the Hades Cup, Get all 99 Dalmatians. Lock the Colliseum. Lock 100 Acre Woods.

Where do you get the torn pages for 100 Acre Wood.

Actually, You need to lock every lockable world because you can skip over some. The torn pages are in Ariels Grotto, Dr. Finklesteins lab, Agrabah Dark Chamber, Monstro Chamber 6 and for finding 51 dalmatians.

The first seed of the Phil cup is Shadow battalion.

You get Stopga after sealing Hollow Bastion, go to Neverland, defeat the phantom.

My question is How do you get the Hyperion Gummi ship blueprint?

fallensephiroth

shadowkiller said:
My question is How do you get the Hyperion Gummi ship blueprint?

Defeat more then 5000 Heartless and you must also learn all the Summons, then speak to Gepetto. Hey, KingdomUnknown, sorry about that. I actully have the soundtrack, but I lost the sheet with names of the song's "D'oh!". Well, I tried anyway, and your question was a very good one!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back